• Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
*look around watching counting sigh*

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
[Taking a sip from his glass, he seems to hide a grin with the rim.]

"Now now, everyone, the event has just begun! Our wonderful hosts surely have our diversions planned-- Why not make the most of the atmosphere?"

[A pause, as he executes a textbook if somewhat cocky bow towards Charity, a sweep of the arm including the room at large.]

"But I forget my own manners. Albedo, and a pleasure to meet you all."

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
"You look for a pot of gold that pops up from time to time" A voice drawled, as a figure slouched on a wall, one booted foot resting on the wall.

((As in you look for the image that is posted and PM the TC the page #))

Beloved Giver

I'm really bad at poetry... and art... and my avy isn't that great lol. So I don't have much of a chance at the contests. But I'm good just talking (:

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
A low smirk crept over lips, as the one known as ALbedo bowed. "Bit too formal, for such an event arent you? After all, it's just a treasure hunt. Not a palace dinner." She'd laugh, and shook her head. "Name's Sergine, by the way. Treasures found, lost things uncovered."
Charity smiles at Albedo and curtsies. "I'm Charity of course and the pleasure is mine."
"One of the contests anyone can win and I do like talking to others." she adds to another guest.
User Image

Beloved Giver

Adrianne walks around kicking at the dirt covering the ground.

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hello, I heard there was a treasure hunt involved? pirate
crying Poetry Has been long forgotten as an art, What we see today is what can make the rich and public smile and aweh. crying

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
YamiTyger

[A genial smile of agreement.]

"That may be so, but it's still no time to forget one's etiquette. In all honesty, I'm far more curious about our hosts than I'm in search of their treasures... though of course, I wouldn't be adverse to that, either."

[Albedo chuckles as he extends a hand.]

"A pleasure, Sergine-- Or would you prefer a 'Miss' tacked on to that? You seem quite the professional, really; I wouldn't want to go up against you even if I were sober, a point which I'm quickly progressing past."

[He holds up his margarita and lime wheel with a grin and a shrug.]

"Well, it is a party."

7,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
O Charity! It's so boring just staying here. You know, you should ask Greed to search for it! Come on Greed! You know, you can get a reward for finding it *wink* Now search!
eek arrow confused

7,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
Hands out drinks to ball members

"You want to know how I wanted to help Charity find this?"

iTalinteni, the butler, sets down his tray and prepares to tell a story.

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
"This is a party designed to encourage treasure hunters to pop out of the woodwork." She'd laugh, and shake her head. She looked at his hand, and took it, shaking it firmly. "Ach, call me Miss, and you may find yourself flat on your back on the floor." She'd smile, letting him know she was playing. "And I don't always go in for competitions.......I much prefer keeping as a solo act. But from time to time it's good to see others." She chuckled as he lifted his drink. "Mm, a party yes indeed. Too bad I seem to not find the bar! Lady Charity, where is the bar, by chance?" She'd grin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff