Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
"Crystal, I doubt you're going to find the Mother Load, it's just a legend." X turned back to Barrel. "My apologies if I'm making you nervous. A cyber elf is not actually a ghost, just ghost data of a digital soul."

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Neko Mettaur Crystal
"X here is a fairy, sort of. Technically, he's what a Reploid becomes when they die. So a robot's ghost." Crystal paused, considering. "If the fairies are actually cyber elves... hmmm..."

"I've seen these fairies before." "They are fairies of nature and elements not of technology."

Profitable Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
"I kinda figured." She pouted, disappointed, then turned to X with a grin. "You just admitted it! I'm gonna call you Ghost from now on!" *pause* "And the Mother Load is too real!"

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
*He ignored them and let them continue their fight.* "I don't know anything about them Cyber thingamajigs." *He said to himself silently.*

Profitable Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Neko Mettaur Crystal
User Image

(Your a talented drawer 3nodding ) (Takes picture to inventory pirate )

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

ATTENTION GREED GUESTS
                        ||Hello there, this is your overall host speaking to you out of character. This room's host, Psycho Sabs, has not been able to do much because her mother is in the hospital. I'm sure we all understand that family comes first! It seems like her mom is going to be alright, but she really needs to be there for her! As a result, I regret to inform you that she did not have time to set up a voting thread for the avatar competition. As such, we have had to just pick the winners that will be entered into our main contest.

Thank you for your understanding, and congratulations to:

Labtech Arkham & Yinity
                        User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You will be entered into the contest for overall King & Queen of Sin!

Psycho will be on either way later tonight or sometime tomorrow to sort out prizes for this and other contests.

Again, thank you for your understanding and patience, and please continue to enjoy yourselves! ||

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Profitable Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
((My condolences, and best wished for a speedy recovery. ))

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
(That does make alot of sense.)
ATTENTION GUESTS!

The voting threads for Sinful King and Queen are up! Please visit them and vote for your favorite! Voting closes at 7:59pm EST tonight!

The Official Sinful King Voting Thread

The Official Sinful Queen Voting Thread

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
*Barrel looks around the area and sighs.* "Still no sign of Charity..."

Profitable Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
"I'm getting a little worried..."

Demonic Sex Symbol

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
As Angel walked back to the clearing, she noticed the Charity had not yet returned. "I hope she's ok..." she said to herself while finding a comfy spot to take a nap.

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
"I thought that this would happen." *He snickered.* "Either way if Charity is immortal like the butler states, nothing fatal could've happened."

7,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
iTalinteni

"Don't worry about it!" The butler smiled. "Anyways, it appears that there are a LOT more X's than O's on these trees." He pointed at all the trees, many of which X was inscribed on. "I'm pretty sure that we'll be able to dig and find it in time! Hopefully, we can uncover all of it! Dig like mad!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff