• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
waiit, wtf is this? o .o

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Well we seem to be picking up speed now.

Welcome to the forest! There is said to be a massive amount of fairy gold hidden somewhere here, but of course that's not why the party was here, not at all. Charity wouldn't like that very much. No fun...

Have any of you heard of the legend?

greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed
Strawberry Puffs
waiit, wtf is this? o .o

There's an information thread here: 9th Annual Ball

Desirable Lover

36,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
punkrobart

Touché

Of course
Where is no plan of action there is chaos so being touche is a compliment to me thank you *sweet smile*

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I am not getting this. Money? Where are youuuu?

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Wots this? Treasures you say? *rubs hands together*

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Hello sister. Nice to you to finally arrive. I need to ah...check up on a few things. I'll be back shortly

(((I'll be back later guys. Have fun!)))

greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed-greed
Still have no idea on how to find fairy gold do i just keep posting on every page and hope it pops up then pm Greed, cuz if soo, ima lose so fast my comp is like 1 virus away from dial up

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
[The next person to arrived looks less like a treasure-hunter and more like one who's already found it; but appearances, of course, can be deceiving.]

"And what a lovely day in such a lovely forest it is! Although, on the way in I was ambushed by a couple of fellows with shovels who proceeded to dig up the ground I'd been standing on. Odd."

punkrobart
Still have no idea on how to find fairy gold do i just keep posting on every page and hope it pops up then pm Greed, cuz if soo, ima lose so fast my comp is like 1 virus away from dial up

'I believe, my friend, that it's more-or-less as you describe-- Though I suppose you could keep refreshing the page, rather than post. That would take a bit of the fun out of it, though, wouldn't you agree?

"Take heart: I'm sure they'll have more than one cache of fairy gold located around here! It looks like a very profitable welcoming forest."
"I just took a while to get ready, Greed. See you later!" Charity waves, before turning to the guests.
"Welcome to the room!"
User Image
mrgreen im just here for money, Very much like everyone else... Now not to be mean, but i havn't gotten any So Charity, What do i have to do to get money, keep posting and get lucky? mrgreen

Beloved Giver

"Well, we're hosting several contests with prizes and such." Charity explains.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces