Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
iTalinteni sighed.

"Haha, she didnt' TAKE anything from anyone. She gave US our freedom." iTalinteni laughed soflty.

"Oh, and here you go." He handed a drink to the asker.
"Well, according to what Greed told me, and she's always trying to fool me, mind you, the fairies defend the treasure with their lives!" She throws up her hands, dramatically. "It's dreadful what Greed comes up with sometimes."
User Image

Desirable Lover

36,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
*found some mushroms and start to dig around*

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
"So this could be naught more than a ....ow!" She jerked her hand out, and stuck her finger in her mouth with a curse, worrying a large splinter out. "Red herring, a false lead to keep us away from the treasure." She said, putting her hand back in.

7,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
"Don't worry everyone! I'll protect you! 'Cuz I'm one heck of a butler~"
"Yes, Greed is very tricky sometimes." Charity says.
She looks at iTalinteni. "Yes, you are, I'm not sure what we'd do without you!"
User Image

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
She'd laugh at the butler's comment, resting her hand on the top of the belted pistol at her side. "Maybe you are, but I can still lend a hand in keeping them distracted."

Sweet Nerd

10,950 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Nerd 50
walking around she see a flower walks to the flower sits next to the flower "its the most pretty flower i have seen," looking at the flower, smiles while looking at the flower

7,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
The butler laughed. "Haha, I'm sure there won't be anything too surprising. Anyways, lets continue searching. I just WISH there was a map or something."

Hygenic Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
"Well, I've heard of many curses, but of bizarre things like lone spirits,sharks larger then whales, and various other things." "Even if this curse is real, I doubt any girly fairies would harm any of us." He said in a confident voice.

Desirable Lover

36,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
*dig by a big tree with lots of musroms* i heard somewhere fairies like mushroms

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
You'd be surprised the sorts of courses Ive come across" She'd say, looking at the pirate as she moved to the next tree. "And fairies aren't always girly. Some fairies are nature fairies, ones that can do all sorts of damage." She'd muse, as she knelt down, starting to check the roots above the surface.

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Walks in grinning broadly "did someone mention a curse?" Tox teased. as she sat swinging both legs onto a coffee table.
Charity stands up and looks at the sky for a moment. "Thank goodness for all these trees, otherwise, it'd be sweletering."
"Like she says, I wouldn't underestimate the fairies. They've kept the treasure away from prying hands this long."
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces