Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Lunatic

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*patty walks in the room* "sorry if im late chrona!" she said trying to make her voice reach chrona. then she started walking in the direction of food.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"Its fine patty, your not late. Oh and enjoy the food." Chrona said smiling brightly. She then heard the music change again.

Adored Lunatic

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
"okay then!" patty said delighted then she started eating some food saying to chrona "Oh my gosh! Chrona you look amazing!"

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
chrona-makenshi-gorgon
Chrona walked up to Kid ( souleaterkidthefirst) "welp do you wanna dance? Kid seems to be busy with others." she said trying not to laugh. liz would be pretty mad at him.

"Yea other me is busy with the others" Kid said laughing. "So yea i'll dance with you. But we have to do it symmetrically" he said holding hand out to Chrona.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona smiled and nodded. "I will if you don't hate that i am not a good dancer. I have never danced before." She said smiling and taking his hand.

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Is this the same rp or diff?

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
bluewolf1257
Is this the same rp or diff?

its different it was supposed to be for the 9th gaian ball but sense it ended we still continued to role play in it.

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
(( its fine ^^ ))

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Its alright. To be honest I know how to dance either" Kid said as they started to dance.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona laughed a bit and tried to dance without stepping on Kids feet. Luckily it was working and she was able to dance symmetrical. "Well for beginners i think we are doing good sense we haven't fallen or anything yet." She said before listening to the song a bit. This dancing thing was pretty fun even if it had to be perfectly symmetrical.

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Straight after hearing what Chrona said, Kid started laughing and said "this is fun. Since I'm not exactly like the other me how about we mix this up a bit and make it unsymmetrical as possible, if thats even possible. Hey maybe we can make other me angry while we're at it" They continued dancing while Kid waited for reply from Chrona.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona laughed and agreed. "We should, Kid would go into panic." After that Chrona tried to dance as unsymmetrical as possible.
Quote:
"Hey there cutie! lets dance!" She takes the demigoddess's hand and spins her, the Prussian grinning brightly.

Estella gasped in surprise as the attractive white-haired stranger whirled her around. "Um, hello," she said in a slightly deep voice that had just a hint of an echo to it. Her face flushed ever so slightly. "I'm afraid I don't have much experience dancing, but I'm pleasured to make your acquaintance. I am Estella." She bowed, lowering her head and sweeping out her dress with one hand.

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Rensi twirls around laughing with Crona."Hey,this is fun!"She says smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff