Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Looks at kid and says in mind. Looks like everyone in likes kid. That kid who in love with symmetry.Looks at everyone dancing and starts to eat a chocolate cornet.
My bad let's move along xP failed... Next jump...

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

6,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
walks in...looks around stands on the side lines watching everyone dance so beautifully!
passes the girl hes dancing with to other me and runs away fast! i win

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona walked up to Kid ( souleaterkidthefirst) "welp do you wanna dance? Kid seems to be busy with others." she said trying not to laugh. liz would be pretty mad at him.
A rainbow stretched into the buzzing room as Estella carefully stepped off of it. Looking around the room, she grasped one arm with her hand, not quite knowing what to do next. She leaned against the wall resignedly, wondering if this was a bad idea. [After all, I haven't had direct contact with anyone for a millenia, /i] she thought with a sigh. The food sure looks good though...haven't had any of that in a thousand years either.
Omg demigod! Woot woot....
"Lol," She says w/e a grin. "You people ammuse me!"

OpalMaiden's Honey Bun

Naughty Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OnlyAChillingDream
A rainbow stretched into the buzzing room as Estella carefully stepped off of it. Looking around the room, she grasped one arm with her hand, not quite knowing what to do next. She leaned against the wall resignedly, wondering if this was a bad idea. [After all, I haven't had direct contact with anyone for a millenia, /i] she thought with a sigh. The food sure looks good though...haven't had any of that in a thousand years either.

"Hey there cutie! lets dance!" She takes the demigoddess's hand and spins her, the Prussian grinning brightly.

6,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Appears infront of kid. "Hey Kid why are you running. Oh yeah the dance with the girls. . ."
Well.... If you tell Liz I'll stab you with a rusty spork......

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
(( rofl lol rusty spork! ))
-walks in while fanning herself- quite a hot day isnt it lady chrona n everyone?

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"Indeed it is a hot day, but good for fans and air conditioning." Chrona said to the girl who just entered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff