• Member 100
wow i wanna have gifts xD

5,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i wanna join xD

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Teto walked into the ball shyly. "Hello everyone" she said. She was uncomfortable in her new party dress, and she hoped it wasn't obvious.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona smiled and curtseyed to Teto. "Hello, and welcome." She said trying to great her new guest that was wearing a beautiful party dress.
(( idk about gifts but join if ya want dark_ikari ))
Other me! Crona, rensichan! My favourite lady's and imposter! ( jk other me) glances around and joins in the goo time...( we need hedge to come be my date) kid feel uncomfortable around so many people.... He isn't sure how to deal with this.

Fashionable Lunatic

7,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"Hello, I do hope I am not late." Joine says, smiling.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"Hello Kid (death the kid x liz)" She said smiling. She then walked to Joine "No your not late. Here everyone is always on time."
Lyae enters the hall, sighing contently as he did so. His long white hair blowing behind him as the rush of hair form the hall hit him smack in the face. He was of a mind to dance, he knew that much, but whom to dance with...that was the question tha was begging an answer. His stomach grumbled, hmmmm, he thought. It might be best if i eat something before i begin the nightly rounds of dancing. He made his way to the table of delicious food.

Popular Gekko

~delicately steps into ballroom, shyly giggling~
Um, hello... I am very grateful for an invitation to such a lovely ball... cat_redface

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona curtseys to both of her new quests and welcomes them with a hello and welcome to the ball.
Walks in. Is very shy and needs someone to talk with~ "Hi. Nice ball. smile "

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy it." Chrona said to her newest guest happily.
"Why you're welcome, ma'am. I will enjoy. Thank you." Smiles nicely.
Kid tackles the other kid into a corner and starts a slam pit... This is awesome he says slamming with his evil twin(kinda a funny story) woohoo go crona!!!
Death The Kid X Liz
Kid tackles the other kid into a corner and starts a slam pit... This is awesome he says slamming with his evil twin(kinda a funny story) woohoo go crona!!!

Whoa, Please no violence Hehe. Pretty funny though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff