Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Walks over to Chrona and her friend and says "hi" with a grin.

Tipsy Conversationalist

*Fl0ats in*
This is much quieter than 0ther threads, that's g00d.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"okay, welcome Tosha." she said with a curtsy. "the music can be changed to any song that you want and i plan to make everyone here happy." she said pointing to the music player and piano. she then looked at kid. "hello, welcome to the ball!"

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Looks good" he said turning around to get a good look at the place.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"thank you. someone was even nice enough to help set up." she said to him then looked at the girl who floated in. "welcome, hope you enjoy it here." she said then walked over to play some music. one music started to play she walked back. "sorry it was a bit quiet here."

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I was thinking the exact same thing" he said to Chrona when the music started.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"to bad i cant dance with the music, but at least now everyone here can have fun, and for others that cant dance there is food and mingling." she said laughing a bit. "so what brings you here?" she asked Kid

Diamond Regular

Smiles at everyone and watches while taking a seat at a table.

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I got bored and I saw you were hosting a ball so I wanted to see how my friend was going" Kid said looking to see if anyone else he knew was here.

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Mage walks into the room and looks around, her smile half covered by the cape she bears as her eyes wander around the place, "This is nice. A lot more casual than some of those overdone, ritzy balls that have been set up around the place."

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"well thank you for checking in. i hope people like it here. i know its not as great as the sin's ball that all the sins are throwing but i think its nice for people who dont go to that stuff." she said then heard someone call her ball nice, it made her smile.
(( vampireic_mage i love your hetalia signature ))

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Mage nods, "I'm sure they will. After all, you've obtained quite a few guests already." Grabbing a cup from the table, she scoops a bit of punch into her cup and sips from it a little.

(Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. ^^)

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"thank you." Chrona said cheerfully. she then heard the song changes and she loved that song. soon enough she was bobbing her head to the beat.

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Rensi walked in to the huge ballroom in a hoodie and jeans.She didn't really care for dresses."Hey Crona,Kid."She said with a wave.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona snapped out of her musical thoughts and looked at Rensi. "Hello Rensi, welcome to my ball." She said cheerfully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff