Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
welcome to the ball. Im not good at the SIN's thing nor do i fully understand it. So because of that and my shyness and fear to stay in someone else's i decided to make my own. So enjoy the imaginary food, drink, music, and other stuff and have fun. This is for anyone who just wants to pretend they went to the ball.

please dont be stupid here and please remember the usual rules of gaia.

Dapper Flatterer

12,250 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
If we are joining your celebration, then there is no need to pretend. You have a ball, thus we have joined *bows* Thank you for the invite

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"oh well then your welcome for the invite." smiles.

Dapper Flatterer

12,250 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
chrona-makenshi-gorgon
"oh well then your welcome for the invite." smiles.

The pleasure is all mine my lady *smiles* You do look quite nice, though I bet you have things much more fancy waiting to be shown off

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
sweatdrop "hehe... um thank you... i think? your outfit seems suited for a ball as well." Chrona steps over to a random chair and awaits other guests.

Dapper Flatterer

12,250 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
"Now that is not going to bring in other guests if you are just sitting in a chair" Walks over "You have to make them want to come in, show them why this place is fun"

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
"true." Chrona stands up and grabs balloons and begins to put them up. "im not good at balls or parties. would you like to help?"

Dapper Flatterer

12,250 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
"It would be my honor my lady" bows, taking some of the streamers "This party is going to be amazing"
yay a balllllllll

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona smiled. "thanks, oh another person. hello welcome!" she said and set up some music

Diamond Regular

Steps in, "I hope you aren't offended that I'm not dressed as formally as I should. You see, I wear this in support of my Fiance' who's in Basic Training." Frowns a bit concerned.

Tipsy Carpenter

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Walks into the ballroom and sees Chrona. "Hey Chrona" he yells from the doorway waving his arms in the air.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chona walked up to her and looked at the outfit. "its a ball for everyone, im glad you are supporting your fiance." she said and welcomed her in. Chrona then waved to Kid

Diamond Regular

Smiles, "Chrona, feel free to call me Tosha. It's very nice to meet you."

Waves at the boy too, inviting him over.

Healing Firestarter

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
-walks in fighting with my head set- Hello everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff