Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Another lovely lady! Pride watched Aularen as she entered. Now she was beautiful! Pride saw her drop a flower, and then retreat to the couch blushing. "My goodness! You're shy." She said, looking over to the girl. "Well welcome! You'll definitely have to meet my brother when he stops hiding in the shadows himself."

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Lonely Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That's alright!" Victory smiled. "The annual ball is a wonderful place to make friends!" he said, gesturing for the girl to sit next to him. "And how may you be on this wonderful evening, dear?" User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Virtuous Cleric

7,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Princess Angelishia

"More lovely ladies!" Pride didn't want to move away from those she was currently greeting, so she stood where she was, and gave a royal wave. "Hello!" She greeted Yuskea and Keaira.

*blushes* i-i don't know about lovely*waves back*

Friendly Entrepreneur

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
*Walks in awe looking at all the decorations* Wow...

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
//Pops back into her normal Leocorn self

= v =

Beloved Otaku

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Hikari sighed as she leaned back against the wall with a cookie in her hand, not bothering to use a plate, since it was only one cookie. She put her black rose in the crook of her elbow and used her other hand to catch any crumbs from the cookie. Might as well be courteous and not make a big mess....like she was one who could leave it that way. She waved politely to the Princess, and raised her eyebrows at Victory's entrance. There're some interesting characters around here.... she thought to herself, continuing watching people. I should probably go and socialize...after this cookie is gone, of course. Really, whoever thought of throwing away a cookie?

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
*Tea perks her ears up at the sound of a contest. It sounds like fun, so she decides to enter. Perhaps later though, for she doesn't want to change out of her current ensemble quite so soon after arriving. After all, all these petticoats take quite some time to get off.*

Tipsy Seraph

Idol Ni-Tan

Well indeed I did!
Ni is looking quite lovely as well today.

Virtuous Cleric

7,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
*sits*i'm doing well. and you?

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
With a whisper of cloth upon the floor, Amelia enters and smiles shyly at everyone in the room. She quickly walks to a quieter part of the room and tries to look inconspicuous.

Conservative Smoker

8,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
A woman wearing an ornate dress threaded in gold and silvers approached the castle, taking ample time to check herself before entering. A bright white powdered wig spilled over a crest of gold with a chimaera's face on it (a symbol of her country), and tassels of multicolored pendants fell from the powdery heights. Her hands were gloved with white silk, golden laces adorning it in the shape of a rearing chimaera. Her garb was garish at best, but she walked with such a saunter that you could tell she clearly thought herself modest. Perhaps where she was from, it was. "Everything seems in place," she murmured to herself.

The woman, called Lady Remou, gave the velvet door a start, noting that she would need to exert herself far too greatly to actually open it herself; her dress was far too elaborate and gloves far too white to do anything but stand and chat. She waited on another guest to come by, using the opportunity to not only introduce herself in passing but also to slip inside without pushing the door herself.

She promptly stepped inside the castle, ready to enjoy herself for the evening.

[Damn it, I can't believe I missed that avatar contest.]

6,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keaira chuckles softly to herself, before nodding and bowing gently to the princess before walking gracefully to greet Aularen, "just relax she spoke soothingly", handing her a beverage, Nodding gently at her," I would be Keaira, and you look my dear, like you could use a friend."

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Oristea
Idol Ni-Tan

Well indeed I did!
Ni is looking quite lovely as well today.

:3 //Cheek sugars

Thank you! Ori always looks the dashing rouge. //hooks arms with

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

||Remou, you have not! We just started! Entries just need to be in by the end of tonight, 11:59pm EST||

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
Aularen glanced up in surprise at the person who had spoken. A very beautiful girl stood before her. Aularen guessed that this was the hostess, the Princess Pride, and quickly stood. "Thank you," she said quickly. "This is a lovely party. I would be honored to meet your brother." Hiding in the shadows? That's what she felt like doing at this moment. Two steps into the room and she'd already made a fool of herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff