• Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Oristea
This looks like a lovely place...

4laugh

Tipsy Seraph

Princess Angelishia

Oristea gave a small bow, inclining his horned head to pride. "Your outfit is rather magnificent, I have been looking for inspiration to paint, perhaps I have found that illusive quality today."

Tipsy Seraph

Idol Ni-Tan

Ni!
You've found me!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"My goodness! More people! She exclaimed as she saw Moon and Hikari enter. "Well welcome! Please, enjoy yourselves! I've set everything up perfectly." She stopped, as she was complimented by Raina. "Oh dear, I'm too elegant for this world! But of course, you are quite elegant yourself! If you follow our contest's theme and dress in an outfit that is gem inspired, you should definitely enter the contest to be our Diamond Queen!"

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
What a lovely place, perhaps here is where I'll be! For now, just visiting. I'll come back again soon. <3

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Oristea
Idol Ni-Tan

Ni!
You've found me!

Non non, Ni was here first. You sir, have found me~

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Again with the compliments! Now Oristea was complimenting her. It only stroked Pride's ego, which really didn't need the extra help. "Why thank you! You know, there is an art contest for this gala."

||Details in the Masterpieces post on the first page!||

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

6,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keaira strode in gracefully, observing and taking in all the fine details that were put to place in this castle, studying the room and everyone from a fair distance she smiled and bowed slightly at the prince and princess before moving gracefully to the side to observe

Lonely Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a whirl of ornate smoke, Victory makes his grand entrance to the ball.
Surveying the guests, he gallantly tips his crown at the patrons-

Greetings, everyone! I hope you are enjoying the festivities thus far!
User Image

Virtuous Cleric

7,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
*looks around nervously and squeaks* h-hi.

Lonely Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
yuskea-chan

"Greetings, Yuskea-chan!" Victory exclaimed. "Are you enjoying the balls festivities so far, ehh?" he questions, pulling a rose out of thin air and handing it to the shy girl, a gesture of friendship. User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"More lovely ladies!" Pride didn't want to move away from those she was currently greeting, so she stood where she was, and gave a royal wave. "Hello!" She greeted Yuskea and Keaira.

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Aularen slowly walked into the room, her full, lacy cream skirt trailing out behind her. After a few steps, she stopped and looked around. She wasn't used to being around so many people. Most of her time was spent in her garden, reading a book or picking flowers or simply taking walks. Father thought it was good for her, though, to spend time around more dignitaries or even royalty. Well, you couldn't really get much more royal than demigods, and royal demigods to boot, could you? So this would please Father well enough, for now. Until he started thinking again how it was time for her to get married to some rich old man. She sighed, and absentmindedly went to scratch her arm when she discovered a flower stuck to the outside of her elbow. She brushed it off, and then wondered if that was the right thing to do. Shouldn't she pick it up? So she bent down, and it became harder to breathe than usual with her corset. She made to kneel, but her knees got caught in her skirt and made her topple over. She finally grabbed the flower, stood up as quickly as possible, and shoved the flower into her sleeve before making her way over to a sofa to sit, her cheeks red with embarrassment.

Virtuous Cleric

7,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Elusive Eloquence
yuskea-chan

"Greetings, Yuskea-chan!" Victory exclaimed. "Are you enjoying the balls festivities so far, ehh?" he questions, pulling a rose out of thin air and handing it to the shy girl, a gesture of friendship.

*accepts rose* i guess. i don't know a single person here, so i've been keeping to myself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff