Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride noticed the shy girl, Wuyabi, milling about the room, and finding herself unable to break into conversations. Oh no! It appeared not everyone was as effortlessly charming as Pride! She nodded to the group she was with. "Excuse me a moment." She approached the girl. "Hello there dear! And welcome! Please, join us over here! No need to wander about by yourself."

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Matthew Bernard

...../)_/) ........‸_‸.....
..........(=’ :’)=....=(’: ’=).......
........¤(o(”)(”).....(”)(”)o)╮.....

Matt herd the girls calls and gently replied i don't wish to dance but thank you Matt opened a book and started to read.

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Princess Angelishia
User Image

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

||No one put their information in the phisher! Hakura1 has been reported.||

Pride takes her long stroll into the room down the palace's elegant golden stairs. She sees her brother being a went blanket in the corner- again. And then a more interesting guest. "Hello there!" She greets Idol with her hand extended expectantly. "Welcome to our gala! You look lovely. Not as lovely as me of course, but, there there. Who could expect to be?"

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

She just gave her a blank face, lips twisted in weird pouty frown before deciding to do the uncouth thing of 'putting it there'. A hearty slap of a handshake to the extended dainty hand.

"Thanks or something."

[[Sorry was doing other things]]
*cute pirate enters*
"hello~ can i be considered a princess?? whee

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
              fly me to the moon
                              & let me play among the stars

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Lucky bit her lip as she walked inside the magnificent building full of nicely dressed people. Was her cousin sure that this was the place her sister had gone to? It was so... it was so... it was so sophisticated! A sophisticated place full of fancy people. Not the place for her. Lucky was aware that today was the Ninth Annual Ball of Gaia, but she had no plans on going. But here she was in a place that definitely looked like a place for a ball. She was already beginning to feel embarrassed by her clothing. Here the people around her were dressed nicely while she was only wearing a simple skirt and boots.

The moment she turned her head around, a young female dark elf who, like the others, was dressed nicely, suddenly yelled 'Hi' right at her face. Taken aback, Lucky stumbled back a few steps and recollected herself. That surely surprised her. "Oh.. um...." She was cut off by a lady who seemed very royal herself. Lucky stepped back more and bowed, apologizing.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride jumped as the girl she had greeted first gave her a handshake. "Uh, um. Yes! Well welcome! Do mingle." Pride then noticed the girl dressed in pirate garb that had entered, who was asking questions. "Well dear, no one is as elegant as me." She flipped her hair. "But you are very pretty yourself! You probably could be a princess! You know, there is a contest here for beautiful people. You could enter! Details were posted at the beginning!

||In the 'King and Queen' post! ||

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Tipsy Seraph

This looks like a lovely place...

Blessed Lunatic

A young girl still wondering if she had under dressed carefully walks in the room.A gentle breeze blow her hair out of her face.Her blonde wavy hair laying gently on her shoulders. Quietly she said"Am I to late?" redface

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride wonders where her brother got off to. She seemed to be greeting the majority of the guests! She gave a small 'humph' and gazed around the room, finding another newcomer, Oristea, complimenting the place. "Thank you! I know. I know. I do keep a lovely castle, don't I! Well welcome, please, enjoy yourself!"

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Golden Gekko

Tetra walks in, her tiny, sky blue purse is in her white gloved hands as she holds it in front of her. The blue dress she's wearing is simple, yet elegant. Not knowing anyone there, she steps over to the food area and stands there, awkwardly smiling at the people there.
Wow it's beautiful here
*steps in. Hoping she is dressed well enough*

Beloved Otaku

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
A darkly dressed girl entered the room, looking like a storm cloud amongst all the bright violet and sparkling gems. But despite her dark exterior, she was a quiet and calm girl who just felt a little more comfortable in black than most other colors. She looked about the room, blinking her one blue eye as she scanned all the.....sparkliness. She shrugged. It was the host's party, not hers. And it sounded like fun, anyway. She didn't mind. She walked over to the refreshment table, not wanting to bother the busy hostess with her presence. She looked busy with her other guests, and the girl wasn't usually one to impose rudely on others.
*stuns by Princess Angelishia's beauty*

and i was speechless...
care to help this little pirate girl learn to dress up as elegant as you dear princess...

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Several more beautiful ladies entered the room. Pride, again, would have been intimidated, had she not found herself so gorgeous. "Welcome ladies!" She greeted Chloris, Tetra, and Kylii. "Do come in and enjoy yourselves!"

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out