Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride's lips tugged themselves into a smug smile as more guests began to file in. "Welcome, everyone!" Another beautiful girl walked in. Pride would have been intimidated if, well, she herself wasn't so fabulous! "Welcome!" She waved to Princess Tea. "Please, enjoy yourself!"

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride turned her attention back to Ana. "Well, usually, it's rather boring. If it weren't for mirrors to stare into, I'm not sure what I'd do! Hopefully this goes well though, and my parties can include more than the castle servants! We'll be free! But that aside, I'm sure you've heard of me. I'm a demigoddess, after all. But who are you, dear?"

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Princess Angelishia
User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride's lips tugged themselves into a smug smile as more guests began to file in. "Welcome, everyone!" Another beautiful girl walked in. Pride would have been intimidated if, well, she herself wasn't so fabulous! "Welcome!" She waved to Princess Tea. "Please, enjoy yourself!"

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

*Tea caught her breath, and mustered up her courage to speak to the beautiful demigod*
Thank you very much, it's an honor to be here.

((nice to see you again! biggrin )
"Hello.. everyone," He was always shy around people. "Pride says I need to socialize more..." "Nice to see you here, Ana and Princess Tea," He smiles sheepishly and bows deeply.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride beckoned Princess Tea over to herself and Ana with a commanding gesture. "Of course it is! You're in the castle of a demigoddess, after all. I hope you enjoy it- althought, let's be honest, how could you not?" A smirk planted itself on Pride's pretty features.

||Good to see you too! ||

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Lavish Lunatic

You usually stare into mirrors all day? She almost started to laugh but immediately stopped herself, because laughing would be very rude. I'm sorry, but that seems to be a rather... odd... hobby. And no, unfortunately I haven't heard of you, I don't spend much time studying godly business.

Me? I'm just a normal duchess. I rule a small but abundant region of the human realm. I usually spend my time studying magic As a demonstration she flicked her fingers and a small flame appeared on her hand. The elements are my specialty. She said as she plays with the flames.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride was deeply offended! How could anyone not have heard of her? She was Pride, for goodness sakes! "Oh. Well that's cute!" She gave a quaint smile. "I am the demigoddess of Pride. I was locked up here along with my brother because some spirits seem to think we're too irresponsible to handle our great powers. And it's a fantastic hobby! I can see why it's not common though. Most mortals don't have a face like this." She framed her face nicely with her hands for a second, before dropping them. Pride noticed that her brother was edging in on the gaggle of girls she'd formed. She decided to let him join in, for now. "Hello again, little brother." She said, keeping her disdain from her voice.

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Lavish Lunatic

Hello. Ana said as she turned her attention briefly to the meek boy holding a book. I'm glad the host has decided to converse with his guests as well. She smiled gracefully.

She then turned her attention to Pride once again. I can see why those spirits might have thought that. She said to the arrogant girl. But let's not have that spoil this party! She smiled haughtily. She was not going to let some demigodgirl think she was so much better than her!

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Matthew Bernard

...../)_/) ........‸_‸.....
..........(=’ :’)=....=(’: ’=).......
........¤(o(”)(”).....(”)(”)o)╮.....

Matt walks in avoiding eye contact he hands the man at the door his ticket, he planed to come with his wife but last minute she said "i don't wont to go to the ball anymore" in pain he still came leaving her ticket with her.

Matt just wonted to the the night over with. Matt walked for a bit in-till he spotted a couch out of the bright lighting. Matt flipped his cape than adjusted his mask leaning back on the seat.

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Tea obediently walks over to Pride.
"I'm sure I will" ^-^

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
A young dark elf walks stiffy into the gorgeous ballroom, attempting to look as though she belongs there. She is dressed in rich red and yellow silks, and wears a heavy circlet of wrought red gold on her forehead-- high elf clothing. When other eyes meet hers, her frail bravado cracks, and her eyes dart away. Wuyabi is not good in social situations. "HI!" she suddenly yelps at a passerby, in a lame attempt at a greeting.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride was taken aback, but quickly reasoned that the girl couldn't have possibly called her irresponsible. "Yeah. I am pretty powerful. They were probably just scared." She turned to Tea, as well as a couple newcomers to the party. One seemed to want to hide in the corner. That was not partying. "Hello sir!" She called into the shadows. "You look... less excited than this occasion calls for. I mean, partying with demigods! Why don't you come over here and dance. There are plenty of pretty ladies on this side of the room."

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
It's nice to see the ball is still running smile

Lavish Lunatic

Well as they say, with power comes responsibility. She sighed and she suddenly seemed as old as the world. Even gods can't handle power nowadays. She then realised she was giving people ideas about what she might have been through and quickly recovered.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must retire now if I want to be fully awake tommorrow. She again lightly bowed, but this time, very lightly. I wish you a good night.

She walked away and the wind seemed to follow her as she went.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff