Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
*Tears entered slowly, her blushing cheeks standing out even more compared to her pale gown. Insecurity suddenly overwhelmed her as she saw all of the magnificent ensembles surrounding her. She nodded in greeting to a few extravagantly dressed guests as she retreated to the corner to observe.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Lady Moudeste
Pink in Style
How do you fair this fine day Lady Moudeste?

ɱoɗɛsʈy

Modesty looked up to see another ball-goer giving her attention, and turned a shade of red all anew. "O-oh! Very well! And you, miss?"

I am well. Thank you for asking lady. Is everything going good here?
"Princess, I'm going to retire to my chambers for a moment, if you don't mind. I would like to change gowns, as the crinoline of mine is getting quite damaged from all this bustling." Anisa said this with a tiny curtsy and walked away briskly to change her attire.

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Hikari Myst
Amelia Magnus
Amelia nibbles on her cookie like a rabbit, declares the cookies amazing, then says "I totally love Gaia, and I've joined some Sci-Fi guilds, and many of my friends come from them." After a moment, Amelia looks around to make sure no-one is looking, then goobles down the cookie in two huge bites.

Hikari smiled, then it turned into a smirk from the suddenly two giant bites from the girl as she devoured her cookie. "Someone likes her cookies...." she teased. "I'm in a few myself, and made some really good friends in them. Though I'm sad that some of the ones I'm in are closed and suffering from lack of participation. I'm considering having to leave them, which stinks. They were so good in their heyday...." She shakes her head in disappointment.

Amelia becomes very sheepish after devouring her cookie, and says "I'm sorry, my grandmother used to make me cookies when I was little, but I haven't had one since. I've missed them very much." She then gives Hikari a sympathetic look and says "That's too bad. It's like when the people I follow on Tumblr don't post anything, so there's nothing for me to do but unfollow them."

Wheezing Elder

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Leader of the Penguins
Other Kat

"You know," Penguin said, "this is only one of millions in my penguin army. Little chicklets like him grow up to be strong able warriors, in side with my King, to help protect the great Antarctica."
*sets Penguin back on head*
"However, all animals can be trained to their full capacity." *bends down and pets Barley's head* "Even badgers."

"You've raised a whole army? A million? Now, what do all these birds do when not doing your bidding? And how do you get them together for war? Because it sounds like you must have some sort of system to keep control over that many birds."
"How interesting! An army of small, cuddly animals set to do your bidding? That's bloody fantastic!" Said Barley as he pondered of his own badger army.
"Oh dear, I feel as though my house is about to be destroyed by European vermin. Again." Worried Kat.
moonlight_river_shadow

♡мσσиℓιgнт ѕαуѕ♡
~"That's a good question My Lady. I haven't seen the prince yet this evening. As for me, I must admit that this is a little new for me. I'm afraid this is my first time attending the ball. I think it's going well, however and I'm enjoying it very much thanks to My Lady's company." Shia gave a warm smile, though her eyebrows lifted slightly upon see the Lady's reaction to the prince's name.~

ɱoɗɛsʈy

"Oh well welcome! I'm glad you could join us. Pride likes to throw parties, but this is the first time in eons that she hasn't had to make due with palace residents only!" Modesty smiled. "G-glad I can help to make your night better! Your dress is quite beautiful, by the way!"

Pink in Style

ɱoɗɛsʈy

"Very well!" She calmed down a bit again, and patted the couch on her other side. "Would you like to sit with us, ma'am?"

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Is everyone here enjoing the cookies I brought? heart

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Tristha
Amelia Magnus
Hikari Myst
Amelia Magnus
Wow, that's quite awhile! smile I've only been on for around two weeks, but I usually pick these things up pretty quickly. I haven't been to one either, but a friend said that I should go, so I did. She also to me to hurry up and get over my social awkwardness when I go, so I guess this's a success! biggrin

Hikari smiled. "Yeah, I'm not as long a member as others, though..." She then stares at Amelia in surprise. "You've only been a member two weeks? Wow, well I sure hope you're enjoying Gaia! Have you joined any guilds yet? That's what really got me into Gaia when I joined my first guilds. And it's also a great way to make new friends and meet new people. ^_^ " She began munching on her cookie, her one eye focused on the cookie a little bit. The eye patch was for show, of course. When was it not fun to go around in an eye patch?

(On a side note.....YES!!! First post on page 13!!!! *fist pumps* Sorry, 13 is my favorite number. ^_^)

Amelia nibbles on her cookie like a rabbit, declares the cookies amazing, then says "I totally love Gaia, and I've joined some Sci-Fi guilds, and many of my friends come from them." After a moment, Amelia looks around to make sure no-one is looking, then goobles down the cookie in two huge bites.

''The cookies are wery tasty right?'' Tristha said while approaching Amelia, and also eanting up a big slice of cake in no time. ''My name is Tristha, nice to meet you.''

"Yea, the cookies are great! And the cake looks lovely as well!" smile Amelia gives Tristha a shy smile."I'm Amelia, and it's a pleasure to meet you!" biggrin

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Lady Moudeste
Pink in Style

ɱoɗɛsʈy

"Very well!" She calmed down a bit again, and patted the couch on her other side. "Would you like to sit with us, ma'am?"

Oh yes lady.Thank you for letting me sit. Please have a cookie. I made them.

Bashful Bibliophile

14,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Champion 300
Lady Moudeste

ɱoɗɛsʈy

"Oh well welcome! I'm glad you could join us. Pride likes to throw parties, but this is the first time in eons that she hasn't had to make due with palace residents only!" Modesty smiled. "G-glad I can help to make your night better! Your dress is quite beautiful, by the way!"

♡мσσиℓιgнт ѕαуѕ♡
~"Th-thank you for your kind words My Lady, it was my grandmother's. Your attire is very lovely as well." Shia ducked her head slightly in embarrassment.~

Beloved Otaku

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Amelia Magnus
Amelia becomes very sheepish after devouring her cookie, and says "I'm sorry, my grandmother used to make me cookies when I was little, but I haven't had one since. I've missed them very much." She then gives Hikari a sympathetic look and says "That's too bad. It's like when the people I follow on Tumblr don't post anything, so there's nothing for me to do but unfollow them."

Hikari smiled. "It's okay. It's nothing to worry about. I'm in a couple of really good guilds that keep up. I'm quick to post." She turns in surprise to see Tristha. "Ah, Hola. Como estas usted?" She then falls over and laughs. "Ah, don't worry. English is my first language. I took Spanish, and forgotten more than would have liked. That cake looks good."

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Xx-Laser Kitten-xX
"Princess, I'm going to retire to my chambers for a moment, if you don't mind. I would like to change gowns, as the crinoline of mine is getting quite damaged from all this bustling." Anisa said this with a tiny curtsy and walked away briskly to change her attire.

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"Of course! See you back soon!" If there was anyone who understood wanting to look your best, it was Princess Pride. "If you can, change into something with a gem theme! And enter to be our Queen!" She lamented momentarily that she herself could not enter the contest.

User Image
                        (This Gem's Been Found Already!)

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Other Kat

Penguin just giggled. This girl was quite the intriguing one for that matter. A Badger for an assistant? and I thought Denmark was a handful

Penguin gazed around for a minute and saw Lady Modesty hanging around a group of women. She's such a lucky girl
"So Miss...... I never quite caught your name.. it was.... Ms. Kat?" *thinks about it* "I think it was... well anyway Ms. Kat have you met Princess Pride yet? Quite the fabulous maiden she is."
Amelia Magnus
Tristha
Amelia Magnus
Hikari Myst
Amelia Magnus
Wow, that's quite awhile! smile I've only been on for around two weeks, but I usually pick these things up pretty quickly. I haven't been to one either, but a friend said that I should go, so I did. She also to me to hurry up and get over my social awkwardness when I go, so I guess this's a success! biggrin

Hikari smiled. "Yeah, I'm not as long a member as others, though..." She then stares at Amelia in surprise. "You've only been a member two weeks? Wow, well I sure hope you're enjoying Gaia! Have you joined any guilds yet? That's what really got me into Gaia when I joined my first guilds. And it's also a great way to make new friends and meet new people. ^_^ " She began munching on her cookie, her one eye focused on the cookie a little bit. The eye patch was for show, of course. When was it not fun to go around in an eye patch?

(On a side note.....YES!!! First post on page 13!!!! *fist pumps* Sorry, 13 is my favorite number. ^_^)

''The cookies are wery tasty right?'' Tristha said while approaching Amelia, and also eanting up a big slice of cake in no time. ''My name is Tristha, nice to meet you.''

"Yea, the cookies are great! And the cake looks lovely as well!" smile Amelia gives Tristha a shy smile."I'm Amelia, and it's a pleasure to meet you!" biggrin

Tristha returns the smile and looks on the person next to Amelia. ''Hello, dare i ask for your name?'' She sayes still smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff