Welcome to Gaia! ::

Humble walks in to the main ballroom and looks around. He sighs.
"Not another humongous party... can't she just invite a few close friends? They're always too noisy too." He pouts, then shrugs. "Guess I can hang around a bit..."

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
o no //curious lurking kind of

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

||No one put their information in the phisher! Hakura1 has been reported.||

Pride takes her long stroll into the room down the palace's elegant golden stairs. She sees her brother being a went blanket in the corner- again. And then a more interesting guest. "Hello there!" She greets Idol with her hand extended expectantly. "Welcome to our gala! You look lovely. Not as lovely as me of course, but, there there. Who could expect to be?"

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
Humble looks around, and sees his sister. "hey there sis. So what's going on? You didn't tell me you were having another party. You know how you guests always seem to slip into my library and make a mess of my books,"

Lavish Lunatic

Ana looks around (gracefully) while striding into the room.

Well isn't this a nicely decorated room? She smiles at the two people she sees at first glance, an extravagantly dressed girl and a shy and a nerdy looking guy. You two must be the host and hostess of this party. How delightful to meet you. She then bowed lightly for the two.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

If looks could kill, Pride's little brother Humility would have been... well maybe not dead. But at least severely wounded! "Little brother!" She pushed his shoulder lightly. "This is not just 'a' party! You know very well we've been trapped in here for forever. This is the party for the Gaians. You know... If they like it we get our freedom? If we bomb and revert to our old ways we're trapped her for eternity... ringing any bells?" She rolled her eyes.

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride took note as another guest entered, and gladly left her brother's side to greet her. She strode over to Ana. "Welcome! Yes, we are, and thank you. I know. Believe me I know. I hand chose all the decorations myself- I'm quite the designer you see. Well, anyway, you also look lovely! Welcome to our ball. We're still just getting off to a start here."

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Lavish Lunatic

Well, I must say you've done a marvelous job! Just one glance at the silverware is proof of your sense of taste and refinement. She said as she glanced over at the table.
It is quite unfortunate parties start so late! I've been troubled with a terrible jetlag from travelling over here from Europe. She sighes. I might have to retire early.

(Darn timezones!)

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"That's a shame! Though this is a rather long party! I do hope you'll return tomorrow!" Pride flashed a charming smile. "The party has barely started! And you ought to enter some of our contests."

||We'll be here until Monday! ||

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
*walks into the dancefloor and takes a poo* Oh my...not again.
Well, I think its nice here... at least its nice and quiet, and I have all my books. Though it would be nice to be outside once in a while.

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
*Tea softly walks in, in awe of all the marvelous decorations. Truly it was a sight that she had never before seen. She couldn't help but feel a little plain compared to the richness of the palace.*

Lavish Lunatic

I think I'll only be able to join during the slower hours, but I will be present indeed. She pats some dust off her clothes. I wouldn't dress up like this for nothing!

Now, what do you do usually? She chuckles. I mean, besides organizing parties.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff