Welcome to Gaia! ::

BasiWolff

"Oh here we go.." he looked though the book again, an measured out all the ingredients and quickly baked it with magic. "Here you are, my version,"

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Tryna Lia
Pink in Style
Tryna Lia
Pink in Style

"Good evening, Pink. May I call you that? My name is Tryna Lia, but you may call me Tryna, if you so wish."User Image

Thank you Lady Tryna. Did you come yesterday?

"No, I have not attended one of these balls for a long time. It was only today that it had caught my interest once again, and I decided to step in to see," she gracefully swept her arm towards the dance floor and around the room. "I have to say the grandeur of the place is quite impressive."User Image

Yes indeed. The purple everywhere definitely brings out the non-purple things. Almost no where!

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Princess Angelishia
Pink in Style

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"I am alright, thank you dear." Pride curtsied. "Please enjoy yourself!"

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Princess Pride, how long does this ball continue?

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

the original neji hyuga

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

Pride dismissed him with an elegant wave of her arm. "Pfft. I always act appropriately. This is just a little competition? I mean, magic has barely gotten involved!" With that, one of Humility's cakes burst into flames. "Oh dear, looks like you burned your cake, dear brother!" She chuckled. What does Neji want me to do? Be... humble?

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Pink in Style

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

||There will be closing ceremonies tonight at 9pm EST, but these forums will still be active and open until Monday night! It's really up to the admins what time Monday evening they get time to close them. They were so generous to give them to us for another year! ||

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Green Star

Vox leant against one of the gold-encrusted walls, watching the siblings continue to fight and argue. He found their rivalry hilarious; though, it nearly reminded him of his relationship with his own brothers...

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Neji let out a sigh. "I'm sorry princess, I seem to have lost my appetite. More guests have come in now, so I guess I'll go mingle." With that Neji got up from his chair, pushed it in beneath the table and took a drink from his gourd. He then walked away with a somewhat sad look on his face. Maybe he could talk down Humbly. Though he was actually still hungry, he couldn't bring himself to eat food made with such ((OOC:: sorry, I cant find the right word to put here for the life of me.)). Being a kitsune such negative emotions could make him sick if he ate the food.
Princess Angelishia

"Grr!" He started to bake more magical cakes. "Sister, why are you showing such poor sportsmanship. Too much pride perhaps?" he smirked.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Princess Angelishia
Pink in Style

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

||There will be closing ceremonies tonight at 9pm EST, but these forums will still be active and open until Monday night! It's really up to the admins what time Monday evening they get time to close them. They were so generous to give them to us for another year! ||

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

How wonderful that the ball will not end yet, but I wish that the ball would continue forever...

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"At least I have some pride!" She retorted and folded her arms like a small child. "Face it, you don't have any self confidence! This is the most pride you've ever shown in your life! You read and read all day, making yourself almost as smart as me! You have some truly wonderful traits... but you're too stupid and humble to share them with the world!" The rest of Humility's cakes caught fire.

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Sparkly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Flawless Meltdown

Stealthasaurus Rex

Humbly Princely

Princess Angelishia

Bastien saw his lovely dance partner from the night before step into the room. He smiled and greeted her, "Good day, Miss Rex," when she came into earshot. "Won't you join the table and have some cake?" he asked, pulling out the chair next to his for her. He smiled and took a bite of the prince's custom cake, holding it far away from the full cakes, which now resembled bonfires. It, too was delicious, but a thought struck him, and he addressed the deities in the room, "You know, the cakes are going to be equally wonderful if you simply pop them out with magic. I think that both of you are terrible bakers at the moment. After all, a real baker pours effort into their cakes, measuring out ingredients carefully and mixing them in just the right order. All of the cake you've made is worthless, as is all that you two will make, unless you restrict your magic to placing decorations and stirring bowls. Aid from other people is unacceptable, as well! This should be a fair contest, based only on real skill and problem solving!" For not the first time that day, Bastien found himself praying that neither sibling would smite him for his words, and so he immediately stared down at his plate and pretended to dissect the slice of cake on it. Perhaps he should not have been so bold right after the Princess lit things on fire. "Also, Princess, if you don't extinguish those, your castle will be ruined by the smoke, and everyone will be disgusted by it."
Violet was getting quite, no, very irritated with the constant bickering she was hearing from afar. She couldn't stand another word of it. She rose from her seat and walked over to where the feuding siblings were and cleared her throat.

"Can you both do me a nice favor and please stop fighting? You are lowering your chances of escaping here."
ɱoɗɛsʈy

Lady Moudeste, who had been successfully blending in with the walls gave a quiet little cry at the siblings' fighting. "Oh no!" She muttered. "Not again!" She eyed the prince with tears in her eyes, and listened to the Princess' words. Though she does have a point... for once! He is quite wonderful! It wouldn't hurt him to have a teensy, tiny bit more pride! She blushed.

princess angelishia

"sister, you are such a witch!!" he stomped off. he knew pride would always have her way, no matter the cost.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Humbly Princely

Neji made his way over to Humbly Princely. "Umm, Humbly. I don't suppose I could convince you to stop this fighting?" Neji said with a sad look on his face. "I really don't want to see the two of you have to say locked up in here after how nice you have been the last few days. I had planned to tell you this after the festivities but, I made a breakthrough last night with the tome you showed me. My Seeing Stone revealed a hidden symbol on a page that was in a couple of pieces. Maybe you would like to take a walk outside to cool off and talk about it?" Neji said with a hopeful look on his face. "But you really shouldn't let Pride goad you on like that. Everyone is unique, they like different things and that's ok. If everyone acted the same or liked the same things as Pride wants of you then the world would be a boring place. So please, I implore you, stop fighting. Your great people in your own ways and I would hate to see you isolated once again as you have been for so long."

((OOC:: Hey, I added a bit to my last post, I encourage those who wish to follow along with me to read it once more.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff