Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Heavenly Kitten
Kitten had been trying to find a proper outfit to wear to this event that his mate had informed him of only days before. He never had anything much to wear, and certainly nothing for something like this. However, after a bit of searching, he had found a fairly dashing blue ensemble that he felt his mate might like and, more importantly, would not scold him for wearing. No. A T-Shirt and bluejeans were hardly attire for this affair. Still, he threw the outfit together and made his way to the event.

He knew she would be going ahead of him. That the plan was to meet once he arrived, though he could not recall for the life of himself just where it was they were to meet. Had they discussed this? Augh how everything seemed so rushed all of a sudden. Even so, he knew he could pick his mate out of the crowd if need-be. Once he had made his way into the interior of the structure, clothes still a bit haphazard, he looked around for her, stopping in his tracks as he spotted his eye-catching vision in blue. With a smile, he worked to straighten out his outfit as best he could, making his way over to where she stood quite gracefully and approaching her with a smile, "You look fantastic tonight, Saint, my dear... it's an honor to share such a wonderful night with you, as always." He took a step in and kissed her on the cheek before easing back with a flushed face, "My apologies if the look isn't fully together, per se... my wardrobe is terrible..."

Her face lit up as she saw her mate walk in, a bit disheveled, but rather handsome in all his blue. Aw... we match! she couldn't help but think, smiling brightly as she returned the kiss to his cheek. "Don't be silly, hun. You look dashing as always." A faint blush rose to her cheek and she clasped her hands nervously behind her back. "Are you sure I look ok? It's odd... not being in my usual black and white... not to mention somebody stole my hat." she giggled a bit, giving her love a gentle poke to the nose.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Princess Angelishia
User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

"Goodnight, Violet!" Pride called. "I will save some of my trick for you!" Pride looked at the other guests of the room. "I showed Violet this earlier, but I can produce gold!" Pride held up a glowing purple hand. Strands of gold began to form, and placed themselves in the palms of each late nighter.

||I'm going to send you guys a trade with a little thank you for hanging out this late! ||

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

"Oh wow... That's amazing..." Neji said shocked. "I gotta admit, even I cant create pure gold. I can make a substance similar to gold due to my ancestry but... Wow..."

((OOC:: You just made my day! I can now afford the Muramasa I need to complete this outift! Thank you so much! xd ))

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

the original neji hyuga

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

||I'm so glad! Goodnight all! <3 ||

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
"It's good to finally know your name, April," Vox wondered why April stopped before she had completely uttered her country's name. What reason could she possibly have for hiding it? "My dream? Sadly, I'm a prince, thus I'm required to become the king of my land without much of a choice in the matter. However, my goal is to become a great and just ruler."

(ooc: I did too.)
Quote:
April wanted to tell the prince the truth but sadly she's scared she might get found out and thus have to go back to her land, hearing Vox's story she remembered, and thought "We might be the same.." she said in a serious voice Can I trust you Prince Vox? But suddenly water started dripping from all over her body and fainted

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Xx-II CookiehApril II-xX
"It's good to finally know your name, April," Vox wondered why April stopped before she had completely uttered her country's name. What reason could she possibly have for hiding it? "My dream? Sadly, I'm a prince, thus I'm required to become the king of my land without much of a choice in the matter. However, my goal is to become a great and just ruler."

Quote:
April wanted to tell the prince the truth but sadly she's scared she might get found out and thus have to go back to her land, hearing Vox's story she remembered, and thought "We might be the same.." she said in a serious voice Can I trust you Prince Vox? But suddenly water started dripping from all over her body and fainted

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

||I just gave gold out to all the late nighters, and I wouldn't want you to miss it by mere seconds! I'm going to send you some gold. <3 This is the last person I'm sending it to though before I go to bed for real! <3 If I don't get to accept your trade tonight, I'll do it in the morning. ||

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Green Star

the original neji hyuga

"I see, sorry about flying off the handle like that. Normally i'm a rather nice guy." sweatdrop Neji uses his magic to fix the area around Vox. "Its just that negative remarks that are or sound personal really set me off... I hope we can not let this bother us in the future." The little fox interjects, "Ya, he actually saved my life. Twice in the same day if you can believe that... Because of that I told him I would be a summoning familiar for him if he wanted. If I hadn't said that he would have just went on with his day."

"Of course," Vox smiled, extending his hand in a sign of good will. "Maybe you should visit my kingdom one day, I think the people would enjoy learning of people from as distant a land as yours."

(ooc: Thanks for the gold, Princess. XD)

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Princess Angelishia
Xx-II CookiehApril II-xX

Quote:

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

||I just gave gold out to all the late nighters, and I wouldn't want you to miss it by mere seconds! I'm going to send you some gold. <3 This is the last person I'm sending it to though before I go to bed for real! <3 If I don't get to accept your trade tonight, I'll do it in the morning. ||

ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

((ooc: Thank you Princess Angelishia biggrin your very kind hehe))
-l- Psychotic Saint -l-
Heavenly Kitten
Kitten had been trying to find a proper outfit to wear to this event that his mate had informed him of only days before. He never had anything much to wear, and certainly nothing for something like this. However, after a bit of searching, he had found a fairly dashing blue ensemble that he felt his mate might like and, more importantly, would not scold him for wearing. No. A T-Shirt and bluejeans were hardly attire for this affair. Still, he threw the outfit together and made his way to the event.

He knew she would be going ahead of him. That the plan was to meet once he arrived, though he could not recall for the life of himself just where it was they were to meet. Had they discussed this? Augh how everything seemed so rushed all of a sudden. Even so, he knew he could pick his mate out of the crowd if need-be. Once he had made his way into the interior of the structure, clothes still a bit haphazard, he looked around for her, stopping in his tracks as he spotted his eye-catching vision in blue. With a smile, he worked to straighten out his outfit as best he could, making his way over to where she stood quite gracefully and approaching her with a smile, "You look fantastic tonight, Saint, my dear... it's an honor to share such a wonderful night with you, as always." He took a step in and kissed her on the cheek before easing back with a flushed face, "My apologies if the look isn't fully together, per se... my wardrobe is terrible..."

Her face lit up as she saw her mate walk in, a bit disheveled, but rather handsome in all his blue. Aw... we match! she couldn't help but think, smiling brightly as she returned the kiss to his cheek. "Don't be silly, hun. You look dashing as always." A faint blush rose to her cheek and she clasped her hands nervously behind her back. "Are you sure I look ok? It's odd... not being in my usual black and white... not to mention somebody stole my hat." she giggled a bit, giving her love a gentle poke to the nose.
He flushed a bit at the poke to the nose, wiggling it in response with a bit of an 'Ah!' at it, "I stole nothing. I believe you loaned it to me..." He said with a bit of a chuckle, looking back at her as he adjusted said hat just a little, but smiling even still, "Always with the nose poking. It is your right and you wield it constantly." He picked playfully, chuckling a bit after, "And yes, Love... you look fantastic. Even without the black and white, this color still seems to suit you quite well." He paused and took a moment to look around the rather lavish room and to some of the guests as well, an odd assortment they were, but then... he and his mate were little different; an odd pair out to enjoy the evening in one another's company, though his thoughts traveled to how many might have brought their own company as they had one another, and how many came alone, like the girl that came in not long after he had, though he noted her attempts to remain inconspicuous.

He then looked back to her with a bit of a snicker, "Dashing? Me? When has that ever been true? No... I find I look... okay, at best." He said, chuckling once again as he playfully stuck out his tongue. Moments later, he lifted a hand to his collar, fiddling a bit with it, "I should dress up more often... that way situations like these don't leave me feeling... over-dressed, perhaps?" He chuckled a bit more with a continued light flush. "Well... not over-dressed so much as more dressed than usual. These long sleeves are killing me." He said, half sarcastically, half truthfully. Still, he would happily deal with long sleeves if it meant a romantic night out with his beloved mate, his tail swishing slowly behind him. "How about you? Not too awkward in a dress, I hope"

Green Star

Xx-II CookiehApril II-xX

"April?!" Vox shook the girl lightly, trying to wake her. Why had she become she soaking wet?

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
"Thanks." Neji said to Vox accepting his handshake. "I hope your impressed with what I have planned for tomorrow. I really hope everyone is. Two people in particular though..." Neji said with the last sentence a bit hushed in case 'someone' might be listening.

Starting to feel tired himself, Neji gave a yawn that seemed to pass on to the smaller fox. "Looks like your getting tired too Pella, we ought to find some place to sleep as well." Neji said. "Ya, it was nice seeing you again, and thanks for the snacks and drink. It was delicious. Bye, see you next time." the little fox said to Neji telepathically. And with a puff of smoke, the little fox familiar was gone. "I'm sorry to the few of you that came in later than late, but a Haste spell I cast on myself earlier is taking its toll. I need to find a place to sleep. The hosts seem nice enough, I don't think they will mind if I sleep in here tonight." Neji makes his way over to a corner and uses his magic to create a sort of enclosed bed so no one can bother him while he sleeps.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
"well, this has been an incredibly entertaining evening. too bad it was cut so short. I don't suppose many of you are going to stay up late?"

Green Star

Chieftain Twilight
"well, this has been an incredibly entertaining evening. too bad it was cut so short. I don't suppose many of you are going to stay up late?"

"I will be, actually, as I already slept earlier," Vox spoke up from a slight distance away.

(ooc: It's 5AM here, actually, so it's not 'late', but 'early' for me. XDDD)

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Heavenly Kitten

Saint grinned a bit as she watched her mate fidget, happy to know she wasn't the only one feeling awkward so dressed up. While her normal clothes showed off more of her actual body and skin, she couldn't shake the feeling of being very exposed while wearing a dress. Not to mention not having her traditional hat and weapon. It was like she was naked without them. Still she was happy that she looked nice for her mate. It was awkward, but it was fun to do this for him, take this time out. Even if it wasn't in the dress she had wanted. It was enough having him here.

"Just awkward enough." She said with a coy smile, taking his hand and walking with him further into the room. So many different people... It was extraordinary. A thousand thoughts ran through her head. Who are all these people? Are they nice? Are we allowed to stay while the host is gone? I hope there'll be dancing. Man these heels are killing my feet already. Still, with all these thoughts, she was having fun. Then she heard someone ask about staying. "Kitten and I will be here for a little while longer at least." she piped up.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
v-Vox
Chieftain Twilight

"I will be, actually, as I already slept earlier," Vox spoke up from a slight distance away.

(ooc: It's 5AM here, actually, so it's not 'late', but 'early' for me. XDDD)

((ah, another Eastern-Time-Zone-dweller! biggrin what state? ))

Twi happily flaunted towards the austentatiously dressed boy.

"I am glad. I wouldn't want to end this party. I believe introductions are in order."

he swept into a flamboyant bow.

"Twilight, Chieftain of the RoseSoul Tribe. resident Shaman, Shadow Mage and Portal Master. Dark Elven, and a Vampire."
He chuckled a bit at the statement, "Well... if it gets too bad... perhaps we can slip off and find something a bit more comfortable to wear." He didn't plan to rummage through another's home, of course, he had brought a change of clothes he left elsewhere for now. However, much as she felt inwardly, he also felt it was a nice change of pace, albeit an awkward one, getting dressed up like this. The two had not gotten dressed up in quite a while. If ever, now that he thought about it. How sad a thought that was. However, he followed after her, and smiled over to the person with whom she spoke of their staying, "Indeed. We'll be here for a little bit at least... and with plans to return some time after we leave. Of course... before the ball comes to a close. Don't imagine we'd be too welcome in such a lavish place after the partying was through." He said with a bit of an awkward chuckle and an anime-styled sweatdrop.

He then looked back to his mate and cocked a brow, "So... what to do first...? Drinks, perhaps? I can see a fine punch bowl from here... and it's been a long time indeed since I had some good punch." He said with yet another awkward sort of chuckle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff