Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naturana's Wife

Dapper Survivor

16,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
While Celise was looking about the room, she made eye contact with Princess Pride. She suddenly became flushed and excited, squealing a bit on the inside. Celise wondered if she should be so bold as to go up to her and talk to her. It would be a great story to tell her brother and sister back home.

Lonely Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
yuskea-chan
*accepts the pastry and takes a bite* you're right! they are very good! so tell me, what is your favorite trick to perform?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I am glad you enjoy them then!" Victory beamed. :3 "My favorite trick to perform, ehh?" He puzzled, scratching his head for a moment before deciding. "Well, I do really enjoy card tricks! They were some of the very first tricks I learned, so they hold a special sentimental place in my heart." User Image

Virtuous Cleric

7,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Elusive Eloquence
yuskea-chan
*accepts the pastry and takes a bite* you're right! they are very good! so tell me, what is your favorite trick to perform?

"I am glad you enjoy them then!" Victory beamed. :3 "My favorite trick to perform, ehh?" He puzzled, scratching his head for a moment before deciding. "Well, I do really enjoy card tricks! They were some of the very first tricks I learned, so they hold a special sentimental place in my heart."

would you show me one?

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Hikari Myst
Amelia Magnus
Amelia smiles brightly at Hikai and responds "I'm Amelia Magnus, my friends call me Amelia or Ami. I've got really slow internet, so please pardon me if I take a long time to respond." She was surprised and pleased that anyone would take the time to talk to her.

Hikari smiled. "No problem. I understand completely." She held the cookie still in her hand. "So...would you like a cookie? They're pretty good. I didn't like seeing you all by your lonesome. It made me think of how I usually I am, so this is being very brave for me. ^_^ "

Amelia grinned and said "I'd love a cookie, thank you kindly! 3nodding so, what brings you to the ball?"

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

andipouf
While Celise was looking about the room, she made eye contact with Princess Pride. She suddenly became flushed and excited, squealing a bit on the inside. Celise wondered if she should be so bold as to go up to her and talk to her. It would be a great story to tell her brother and sister back home.

User Image
                        pɼiɳɕɛss pɼiɗɛ

yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ
                        yoʋ pɼoɓɑɓɭy ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳg is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        yoʋ'ɼɛ so ʋɑiɳ

The Princess noticed the girl eying her from afar. Well, duh. I am pretty fabulous! She also saw that the girl seemed to be all alone! She decided to grace Celise with her presence. "Hello, mortal! I rather like your outfit. I hope you'll enjoy yourself!"

i ɓɛʈ yoʋ ʈɧiɳk ʈɧis soɳɠ is ɑɓoʋʈ yoʋ
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?
                        ɗoɳ'ʈ yoʋ?

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
The magical and rare creature that was Ni, decided to pop from the area with a loud booming thunderclap. She'd be back later, but she was hungry and felt the need to investigate Gluttony.

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Raff smiles, "Thank you. I totally forgot about the holes, silly me. I see the festivities have begun, I'm not much of a dancer though. Are you?" Raff asked, she cut herself a hearty slice of provolone and grabbed a few crackers to go with her cheese. "I hear there is a poem contest! I am hoping to enter it, although I am not much a poet, just a sad amateur." Said Raff chuckling.

Bashful Bibliophile

14,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Champion 300
♡мσσиℓιgнт ѕαуѕ♡
~Shia enters the ballroom slowly and quietly, casting furtive glances around the room. "U-uhm... Hello everyone...." She looks off to the side, blushing.~

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Raff_sapphire6

Neither am I myself, dear Raff. Personally I love those big long novels that you can read for hours because my King is always working hard for our castle and I. Such a fiery soul he is!

Lonely Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

[[ Leaving to go eat for a bit + take care of a few other things IRL, will return this evening! ]] User Image

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Anomii
Rhekov

fly me to the moon
                              & let me play among the stars

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Lucky smiled at Ano and thanked her. "You're name is quite nice too." She shoved her hands in her pocket as she watched the boy named Jerome introduce himself with a graceful bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you both." Just as she was about to excuse herself a man came up towards Ano and wrapped his arm around her, greeting her and Jerome. Lucky blinked at the three of them for a moment. Finally getting back to her senses, she shook her head no to the young man. "Oh, no. I don't mind."

OOC: brb.
                              have to take care of some things.

Naturana's Wife

Dapper Survivor

16,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Celise hoped she wouldn't faint in front of Princess Pride, or that her heart wouldn't burst out of her chest, or that she wouldn't embarrass herself. So many worries and yet she was so happy that she was talking to the purple and pink princess. She quickly curtsied and smiled charmingly to her, "Thank you, your highness. But my outfit is not nearly as exquisite as yours." She tried to compliment the princess and she hoped she succeeded at least a little. "So far I am enjoying myself, thank you for your concern, your highness."
ɱoɗɛsʈy

Modesty entered the room. She had long been part of Pride's court, enough so that she had also been sealed away inside the tower! Modesty preferred to be a wallflower, so she kept to the walls of the get together. Both of her eyes were pealed for Prince Humility, although he also seemed to be blending in with the walls, for now. Not finding him, and not feeling like interacting with the busy Princess or all of the Gaian strangers, Modesty found a couch, and sat herself down, folding her hands daintily in her lap.

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
omg so what ever happened to the masquerade ball???
Anisa cocked her head at Lady Renou and smiled. "Of course I am one of the unocula, and of course it is hard not to notice such." She unpinned her fur shrug, there was no more need of it inside the growing heat of the room. "I have traveled far, but quickly. As you may know from living so near to others of my kind, our ways of travel are quite proficient." Anisa's own accent was odd, a strong lilt that no one else in the room carried.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff