Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

At the top of the mystical tower is a door adorned with gilded embellishments and fine violet velvet. When guests attempt to push it open, they are shocked by it's weight. The door pushes back against entrants, asserting it's own self importance.

Those who struggle past the door find that this room leads to a strange realm. The sky is a light indigo, and the grass glows with wet dew. Despite the fabulous ethereal appearance of the realm, the most impressive spectacle of all is without a doubt the castle in the not-so-far off distance. A lavish golden path leads entrants to the palace gates, which are made of diamond, gold, and amethyst. Beyond the gates of the castle lies the lush interior. It's as though someone has tried to smother all the furniture and walls in the same violet velvet as the door, and any spot that is bare of the fabric is covered in jewels. At the end of the entrance hallway is a large ballroom laid out for the visiting Gaians. There's a punch table draped in, surprise, violet velvet, a dance floor coated in amethyst, and no end to refreshments served in golden goblets and on gem encrusted plates.

This is the palace of Princess Pride and her younger brother Prince Humility. The two are notorious for their bickering even among the Sins. Prince Humility is constantly trying to help his dear sister understand the importance of being humble- and in the process annoying her and most of the castle's inhabitants. Princess Pride is constantly trying to help her dear brother understand that she's simply the single most wonderful gift the universe has ever received- and in the process annoying him and most of the castle's inhabitants.

Can these two overcome their sibling rivalry long enough to entertain the Gaians? Come in and find out!

User Image

POST ONE: Introduction
                                                POST TWO: Proper Etiquette
                                                POST THREE: The Proud
                                                POST FOUR: The Humble
                                                POST FIVE: Glamorous Story
                                                POST SIX: Contests to Strut In
                                                POST SEVEN: Diamond Royalty
                                                POST EIGHT: Masterpieces
                                                POST NINE: Epic Tales
                                                POST TEN: Gem Seeking
                                                POST ELEVEN: Glitz & Glam Night
                                                POST TWELVE: Proud Associations
                                                POST THIRTEEN: Humbly Reserved
                                                POST FOURTEEN: Humbly Reserved

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

Follow Gaia T.O.S! As always!
                                                Please be kind to fellow ballgoers!
                                                Do not impersonate hosts or cohosts!
                                                Please listen to hosts and cohosts~ we're out to make sure everyone has a good time! (Also, we're gods. So we could just smite you.)
                                                Cheating in contests will cause me, the princess, to have a hissy fit. Have you ever seen a demigod throw a hissy fit?
                                                Have fun, lovelies!

User Image

Please do not quote long posts! (Especially front page posts!)
                                                Please try not to have a giant signature!
                                                Please don't post any supersized images.
                                                Please use your classy language~ keep the crude stuff to a minimum so our younger ballgoers can enjoy the ball too!
                                                Again, have fun!
                                                Rules and guidelines are subject to change. After all, we are gods.

User Image

NEVER give your password out to anyone. Last year we had a problem where a popup would show up saying that you had 'timed out' and needed to enter your password to log back in. This is NOT a Gaia generated pop up, and is a hacker using Java pop ups to get access to your account. If this happens, I find it best to force close your browser and re-open it again, to avoid having to click on any part of the message.

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                USERNAME: Princess Angelishia
                                                NAME: Pride
                                                POSITION: Princess
                                                DEMIGOD OF: Pride
                                                PERSONALITY: Prideful, Bratty, Elegant
                                                BIO: True power is something you are born into. Or at least that's what Princess Angelishia thinks! Ever since she was little she ruled over the Gaian sin of Pride. After what some would call 'abuse' of her powers, and what she would consider some 'fun' with her powers, she was locked up in the tower. This party is her ticket out, so she's sparing no expense!
                                                FAVORITE GEMSTONE: Amethyst
                                                PLAYED BY: Princess Angelishia

User Image

User Image
                                                USERNAME: ii is Aquaxox
                                                NAME: Stormy
                                                POSITION: Knight
                                                SPIRIT OF: Confidence
                                                PERSONALITY: Confident, Dark, Mysterious
                                                BIO: Stormy was a humble spirit until she trespassed in the wrong mage's territory! One fateful day, Stormy was having a nice stroll through the woods when she encountered a darker, unknown glade. Turns out, it was the hideaway of a powerful, (and grumpy) mage! Totally overreacting the mage placed a curse on Stormy, turning her from a sweet, innocent spirit into a conceited and mean-spirited dark elf. Now she backs down from no challenge, has become the embodiment of confidence itself. To sate her appetite for showing off, she became one of Princess Pride's knights.
                                                FAVORITE GEMSTONE: Aquamarine
                                                PLAYED BY: ii is Aquaxox

User Image

User Image
                                                USERNAME: Elusive Eloquence
                                                NAME: Victory
                                                POSITION: Jester
                                                SPIRIT OF: Eccentricity
                                                PERSONALITY: Flamboyant, Zany, Attentive
                                                BIO: The upbeat and peculiar jester of Princess Pride's court, Victory dutifully entertains the guests of Pride Palace with an array of assorted magic tricks, sorcery and amusements. Priding himself on his skills as a magician and performer, he sees to it that no patron is without conversation or enjoyment!
                                                FAVORITE GEMSTONE: Yellow Tourmaline
                                                PLAYED BY: Elusive Eloquence

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                USERNAME: Humbly Princely
                                                NAME: Humility
                                                POSITION: Prince
                                                SPIRIT OF: Humility
                                                PERSONALITY: Bookworm, Quiet, Stoic
                                                BIO: Humble has always been in Pride's shadow. He prefers a good book over the limelight, and will hide in his room, or in the library when Pride entertains her many guests. He's always overly modest.
                                                FAVORITE GEMSTONE: Opal
                                                PLAYED BY: Queenie Cee

User Image

User Image
                                                USERNAME: Lady Moudeste
                                                NAME: Moudeste
                                                POSITION: Lady In Waiting
                                                SPIRIT OF: Modesty
                                                PERSONALITY: Modest, Kind, Bashful
                                                BIO: Lady Moudeste was almost royalty- almost. She was born the royal pair's cousin, and as such was taken on by Princess Pride as a lady in waiting. She attends her duties gracefully, and never totes being the demigoddess of modesty over anyone. ...Though lately she's been having a few choice arrogant thoughts about who deserves the heart of the humble prince!
                                                FAVORITE GEMSTONE: Opal
                                                PLAYED BY: Princess Angelishia

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

The Ball opened and everyone began to mingle! Pride entertained guests while Humility mostly kept to himself. Lady Humility came around, and she seemed to blush every time someone mentioned the prince!

User Image

Pride and Humility have begun to return to their old bickering ways! Oh no, this won't please the other deities! Have they not matured at all?

User Image

Pride baked a beautiful cake for everyone- problem was, it was coated in gold, and inedible! Her brother and her decided to have a baking contest to see who could please the guests more. But it turned into one of their old famous brawls! Pride set Humility's cakes on fire, and Humility punched down a wall. The tower almost collapsed on the guests! But the guests convinced the two to make up just in the nick of time, and the room was repaired. Pride has learned to have a little humility, and Humility a little pride. Also, it seems like Modesty and Humility have finally worked up the self confidence to express their feelings for one another!

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

Want to look as beautiful as me? Do you? Well... that might be just a little out of your reach, but what the heck, give it a try! Enter our beauty contest! See more information in the 'Diamond Royalty' post below!

User Image

You know what's really, really beautiful? Me. You know what I really, really love? Paintings of myself! ...And my friends and servants I guess. Tell you what, if you can draw, paint, sketch the best portrait of me or one of my friends, we'll reward you with fame and fortune... but mostly fortune. See more information in the 'Masterpieces' post below!

User Image

I'm a very high class young lady. Very well read too! But sometimes the books in my study are a bit... long. Write me some short stories with themes about pride and humility, so that I can feel smarticle without having to pour through all those heavy tomes on my shelf. I'll reward you! See more information in the 'Masterpieces' post below!

User Image

My outfits are always so fabulous~ don't you think? But sometimes, the jewels fall off! It's so embarrassing, and they're so hard to replace! If you see that I drop a gem, please return it to me for a reward! See more information in the 'Gem Finding' post below!

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

You know what's beautiful? Yes, yes. I know. Me. But also: jewels! So for our beauty competition, what better theme? Make a jewel themed or inspired avatar and enter to become Diamond Royalty!

All entries must be jewel based or inspired! Provide a description if you feel it's necessary.
                                                PM all entries to Princess Angelishia by Friday, August 19th at 11:59pm EST EXTENDED Please have them in by Saturday, August 20th at 3:59am EST please!
                                                The demigods will decide on 10 finalists for both King and Queen
                                                The finalists will be put up in a thread for public voting! Winners will be chosen at the end of Saturday!
                                                Must be your avatar, not a tektek.
                                                Do not copy other's work!
                                                Do not send out mass mail asking for votes! Telling a few friends that you are running is fine, but don't PM your whole list of friends to ask them to vote for you. That makes things unfair!
                                                Image of your avatar must be hosted on a permanent site (like photobucket) by you. If you're not sure how to do this, don't hesitate to PM me!
                                                Please submit images that are the same size as how your avatar shows up in threads and at the top of Gaia!!
                                                One entry per person!
                                                Please do not use mules to enter more than once!
                                                You can only enter the avatar contest of one of the official rooms! So choose wisely!

User Image

DIAMOND KING: Prince Patchouli
                                                DIAMOND QUEEN: Court of the Elf Queen

DIAMOND PRINCE (RUNNER UP):
                                                DIAMOND PRINCESS (RUNNER UP): 50k

DIAMOND LORD (SECOND RUNNER UP): 10k
                                                DIAMOND LADY (SECOND RUNNER UP): 10k

User Image

Diamond King & Diamond Queen:
                                                The Omnitrix King & Violet Starsong
                                                User ImageUser Image

---

Diamond Prince & Diamond Princess:
                                                FireCat0 & Princess of Tea
                                                User ImageUser Image

---

Diamond Lord & Diamond Lady:
                                                NightChild223 & fruiTea
                                                User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

Our walls are so barren! We've only been able to get people who live here to do our paintings for the last bazillion years or so. We need some fresh talent! Why don't you give it a go? Here's your chance to paint, draw, or sketch one of the palace dwellers!

All entries must be of one or more of the main characters.
                                                PM all entries to Princess Angelishia by Saturday, August 20th at 11:59pm EST! EXTENDED Sunday August 21st at 3:30am. EST
                                                The demigods will decide on 10 finalists!
                                                The finalists will be put up in a thread for public voting! Winners will be chosen at the end of Saturday!
                                                Do not send out mass mail asking for votes! Telling a few friends that you are running is fine, but don't PM your whole list of friends to ask them to vote for you. That makes things unfair!
                                                Image must be hosted on a permanent site (like photobucket) by you. If you're not sure how to do this, don't hesitate to PM me!
                                                One entry per person!

User Image

FIRST PLACE: Golden Wings + 50k

SECOND PLACE: 50k

THIRD PLACE: 10k

User Image

First Place
                                                SilverPsych0
                                                User Image

Second Place
                                                FireCat0
                                                User Image

Third Place
                                                KimCare
                                                User Image

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

All those books in my study are too long! They make my head hurt! My brother keeps trying to teach me about pride and humility, or something. Does he think I don't know about Pride? I am the demigoddess of it, after all! Anyway, think you could write me a short story with a pride / humility moral?

All entries must have a pride / humility theme!
                                                PM all entries to Princess Angelishia by Saturday, August 20th at 11:59pm EST EXTENDED until Sunday August 21st at 3:30am EST!
                                                The demigods will decide on 10 finalists!
                                                One entry per person!

User Image

FIRST PLACE: Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires + 50k

SECOND PLACE: 50k

THIRD PLACE: 10k

User Image

First Place
                                                BasiWolff

Second Place
                                                Oreotd

Third Place
                                                KimCare

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

My outfits are lovely, lovely, lovely, but some of the glamorous jewels keep falling off! If you see one, please spare me the embarrassment and hand it back. I'll reward you!

All gems will look like this! User Image
                                                Gems will occasionally show up in my, Princess Angelishia's posts!
                                                If you find one, PM Princess Angelishia with the page number!
                                                The first one to PM me with the location of each gem wins!

User Image

10k per Gem!

User Image

No one so far!

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

Who doesn't like going out for a night on the town? I love old glamor, so let's go meet up in the Virtual Hollywood environment! Mingle with your fellow ball goers. And who knows? I might even grace you with my presence!

DATE: Friday, August 19th
                                                TIME: 10:00pm EST
                                                PLACE: Virtual Hollywood
                                                ROOM: Hollywood 1, Princess Angelishia's Room

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                Headshot Artwork

User Image
                                                Artwork in Post Bottoms

User Image
                                                Layout & Thread

User Image

None yet! :c But we're always looking for them! If you want to become a friend of this thread, PM me, Princess Angelishia!

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

This Post Claimed in the Name of Pride's Court!

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

User Image

This Post Claimed in the Name of Pride's Court!

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

Welcome! You may now post. Please join the party!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff