Welcome to Gaia! ::

xe brat prince's Partner

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
I feel the need to post music everywhere tonight.
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
[@Lupina: Oh! Off to college I see! I've already started my first semester here, actually, sem break is in Oct. School year schedule here in Philippines messed up with my head since I graduated back in the States in June. Didn't have a summer break. =(

I will see what/if I can draw at the moment. It'll be a quickie sketch/color chibi maybe or headshot...depends. Scanned cuz it's quicker than a digital work. LOL/color]

Blackwing Rose generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 10!

Feel free! The gift of music is a wonderful thing...especially silly and naughty songs like that first one. twisted

Kiwi_Piranah generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 64!

Blackwing Rose
I watched a few episodes once, but just couldn't get into watching people play a card game in a cartoon and treat it like a dramatic battle. It was just too silly to me.

That being said, I love playing collectible card games in real life, lol.

The only card game I have EVER kept up with is Pokemon. And even then, my cards are extremely outdated and collecting dust. I think I might settle to just COLLECTING them literally. haha

@Lupina: How do you post music videos on Gaia? Last I was active, I couldn't figure it out.

Leowna generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 73!

xe brat prince's Partner

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Kiwi_Piranah
[@Lupina: Oh! Off to college I see! I've already started my first semester here, actually, sem break is in Oct. School year schedule here in Philippines messed up with my head since I graduated back in the States in June. Didn't have a summer break. =(

I will see what/if I can draw at the moment. It'll be a quickie sketch/color chibi maybe or headshot...depends. Scanned cuz it's quicker than a digital work. LOL/color]

Aah, went abroad I see.
No summer break? That kinda sucks. I personally plan on taking classes in the summer though.
What's your major?

Blackwing Rose
Feel free! The gift of music is a wonderful thing...especially silly and naughty songs like that first one. twisted

Oooh yess, gotta love them dirty songs.

Here's another silly and naughty one:

xe brat prince's Partner

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Kiwi_Piranah
Blackwing Rose
I watched a few episodes once, but just couldn't get into watching people play a card game in a cartoon and treat it like a dramatic battle. It was just too silly to me.

That being said, I love playing collectible card games in real life, lol.

The only card game I have EVER kept up with is Pokemon. And even then, my cards are extremely outdated and collecting dust. I think I might settle to just COLLECTING them literally. haha

@Lupina: How do you post music videos on Gaia? Last I was active, I couldn't figure it out.
You add the tags [ youtube ] [ / youtube]
Without spaces of course.
@Lupina: My major is Nursing. =) Gotta love working in the medical field. What course are you planning on taking?

No summer break, graduated in early June and class started then too. I actually missed a week because I gave myself a week's break to say goodbye and relax after highschool. lol

Blackwing Rose generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 93!

Kiwi: Did you grow up in the Philippines or the States? *is curious*

I haven't played any new ccgs in years and years now...all my favorite games are no longer in print except for a few I just don't keep up with anymore.

TooYung generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 13!

Single Backpacker

Leowna generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 83!

xe brat prince's Partner

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Kiwi_Piranah
@Lupina: My major is Nursing. =) Gotta love working in the medical field. What course are you planning on taking?

No summer break, graduated in early June and class started then too. I actually missed a week because I gave myself a week's break to say goodbye and relax after highschool. lol
I'm going to get a degree in Special Education and a degree in secondary education-English.
Minoring in Political Science.

Kiwi_Piranah generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 7!

@Rose: I was born here in the Philippines but came to the U.S. when I was 4yrs, so technically I grew up there. =)

Invisible Junior

Hello everyone c':

And just a favor. I've been listening to my friend's favorite song for an hour now. [ I currently am
staying with her since her parents aren't home ] and I'm sick of her songs ;;
If you would, share some songs I might like? c':
@Lupina: Waah! Good luck with that. The most I'm gonna do is probably take up some art degree when I'm working and graduated from college. who knows.

Hello Freshez!

Blackwing Rose generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 91!

*plays Lupina's last video clip*

Holy crap....I love you. rofl

Leowna generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 58!

xe brat prince's Partner

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Chrysanthemum Noire
Hello everyone c':

And just a favor. I've been listening to my friend's favorite song for an hour now. [ I currently am
staying with her since her parents aren't home ] and I'm sick of her songs ;;
If you would, share some songs I might like? c':
I've already posted a couple.

Kiwi_Piranah
@Lupina: Waah! Good luck with that. The most I'm gonna do is probably take up some art degree when I'm working and graduated from college. who knows.

Hello Freshez!

Thanks! Good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas