Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Kitten

14,075 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Never Give Up 35
Cupcake's eyes darted to the eerie mansion just across the way. It looked tall, menacing, and yet it called her name. She had wanted to come here for a while, but finally got the courage to do so on such a wondrous night as tonight. The thin, dark skinned girl walked in, fire red hair blowing behind her like a parade. Light blue eyes scanned the room. It was gorgeous in a creepy way. So far, she was glad she had come.

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
"Well Ed," Kyra said with a thoughtful face, "The two most likely things that would make Shadoww incredibly upset if someone were to do something bad to Roo or me. But what that bad thing is, I have no idea." She shrugged but kept thinking.

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
SeeleWolf

Yes, Yes, I'm Quite Alright," Ser Said In A Calm Voice. This Happens Once In A While, But Nothing Else Really Happens. He Removed His Now White Glove To Show That He Was Still The Same Underneath His New Clothing. It's A Curse I've Had For A While Now. It Changes My Outfit For What Ever Reason. According, I'm Also Supposed To Become A Vicious Animal, But I Guess My Strong Will Keeps That One In Check." To Be Honest, I Really Don't Know Why That Part Doesn't Work... He Thought To Himself. "Anyways, It Shouldn't Affect How The Rest Of The Night Goes. Shall We Continue On?" He Offered His Hand As A Way To Show he Was Still Quite Civilized.

Wheezing Genius

What Pumpkin

Seele approached slowly.

"I suppose it beats having to pick out your own clothing." She said with a small smile. Seele carefully put her hand in his, wondering if he would collapse again. But Ser was sturdy, and his presence was a comfort still so high from the ground.

"Is... is that-" she gestured at where he had collapsed with her free hand.

"-Part of the curse you mentioned?"

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
SeeleWolf

He Chuckled At Seele's Comment. He Was Glad That She Was Still In High Spirits, Despite What Just Happened.

Ser Didn't Understand At First, But When He Focused On Where He Collapsed, He Saw Blood Spots Around His Feet, Glowing A Radiant White. "Oh My... No, It Isn't." He Admitted. He Had Never Lost Blood When He Got Like This, But Why Now, Of All Times? "I Wonder Why I Lost A Little Blood... And Why Is It Glowing White?"

(( Fixed From Conversing [Well, More Like Her Saying She Didn't Want Broken Anything, And Me Fixing It To Make Up For Doing Something Similar Already] With Ghoul Mistress ))
((I'd prefer if you DIDN'T break the roof... I let the whole "claiming to live here" thing slide, but destroying the castle is going too far.))

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ghoul Mistress
((I'd prefer if you DIDN'T break the roof... I let the whole "claiming to live here" thing slide, but destroying the castle is going too far.))

(( Well, I Have No Idea By What She Ment When She Said "That?", She Kinda Just Said it Without Telling Me Anything. I'll Go Ahead And Change It To Something Else. Sorry FOr Making This Clutter Post ^^;; ))

Wheezing Genius

What Pumpkin

(( Well, I Have No Idea By What She Ment When She Said "That?", She Kinda Just Said it Without Telling Me Anything. I'll Go Ahead And Change It To Something Else. Sorry FOr Making This Clutter Post ^^;; ))

[[ I meant "that" as in the whole scene with you collapsing. Sorry for being vague. ]]

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
SeeleWolf

(( Thats Quite Alright, But Please Be More Clear Next Time ^^;; ))

Sarcastic Daredevil

((And here I thought the thread passed on.))

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Luink

(( Considering The Few Post's Being Made, I Think The Thread Is Officially Dead :c ))

Sarcastic Daredevil

((Some people had some tasteless activity going on anyways.))
((Eh, I gave up on the thread. Oh well))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff