Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Daredevil

Ghoul Mistress
((Odd..... you'd think I would have remembered putting living statues in the castle. Or that someone named Ser had been residing in here for centuries...))

((...Oh! So you don't know him? This makes things easier.))
"Well, you see... I might have been lying just a bit," the butler said, nervously wringing his hands together, "But before you freak out and start screaming, I just have one more thing to say! I have a perfectly justifiable reason for doing this." He was telling the truth this time. He couldn't risk getting into even more trouble than he already was in.

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
"Then, enlighten me dear Eddie," Kyra said with an eerie calm but had a dark smile on her lips. "Give me a reason why I should go home, get one of my weapons and come back to beat you senseless. Come now, humor me WretchEd."
There was a rather dastardly look in WretchEd's eye. He was ready to give Kyra an earful of explanation "Ohh, you wanna know why, hmm? I'll tell you why...Because that little boyfriend of yours is a goddamn NIGHTMARE to live with!" WretchEd growled, "I wanted to get back at him for getting me in trouble with the Mistress last week. You see, that stupid little dog of his got a hold of my spell book and throught it would be a good idea to use it as a chew toy. I go to tell Shadoww what the dog did, and that he should keep a closer eye on his pet, but does he listen? NOOOOOO. Instead he starts fake-crying, runs to Mistress and claims that I hurt his stupid little dog by throwing the spell book at him! Naturally, Mistress is furious with me for 'making her baby cry,' and then it's back to the cage for me. That little brat gets away with everything! I thought that maybe for once he would be seen as the bad guy."

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
The little drow sighed, tsked and shook her head. "Really? That's why you lied to me? Because Shadoww got you in trouble and you wanted revenge?" Kyra sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "That plan was doomed from the start," she said simply and put her hands on her hips. "And if you wanted to get back at him, you should've just ruined something important to Shadoww instead of lying. His puppy chewed on your book, you ruin his costumes or hide his puppy for a week or even try to 'steal' me from him." All this came from many a revenge plot Kyra had planned over the years, but was too kind to go through with them against those who hurt her. But that didn't stop her from giving advice.
Katsuto raised an eyebrow in bemusement at the commotion nearby. It was more than obvious that the two were talking about another occupant in the room. His keen eyes scanned the immediate area as he tried to determine who this 'Shadoww' was that they were talking of. After a few moments of examination, the man shrugged. As amusing as the situation was, he had more pressing matters on his mind that required his immediate attention. Withdrawing an old faded photograph from his pocket, Katsuto studied the image before slowly circling the room in a careful search.
The butler crossed his arms and sighed, thinking over Kyra's revenge plan. He shook his head, "Kyra, Kyra, Kyra, I'm going to have to do much worse than that. You see, if him getting me in trouble with the Mistress was a one-time thing, I would have just let it slide. He's still technically an immature kid. Oh, but this, this has been going on for hundreds and hundreds of years! He's convinced the Mistress that I am out to get him for no good reason," he said, "Now I have to think, what would devastate him the most?"

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ghoul Mistress

(( Couple Of Things, And I Mean In No Way To Offend You
1. Depending On The Age Of The Castle, It Would Have Some Form Of Statue, Any And All Kinds TO Be Exact. History Has Taught Us That They Were Seen As A Way For Most To Keep Luck Or To Ward Off Evil Spirits.
2. Yes, My Character Is Really Compromised. Think Of It As... A "Ghost", So To Speak.
Again, I Mean In No Way To Offend ))

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
SeeleWolf

While He Kneelled There, Helpless, He Started To Change. He Screamed Out In Pain, And His Suit Started To Turn Lighter. Before Anything More Could Happen, Seele Was Able To Get Ser His Antidote.

Ser Held Onto The Bottle, Gasping For Air. He Unsteadily Drank The Bottle, Being Able To Become More Stable By The Minute. When He Finished The Brew, He Rose To His Feet. His Suit Was Unchanged, However. It Was Now A Snow White, Completely Different In Color From It's Original Form.

"Ah, This Is Rather Embarrassing For Some One To See That," Ser Said. "I'm Not Used To It Going Off Out Of The Blue. But I'm Fine Now, Really. I'm Sorry You Had TO See Me In Such A Weak State."

(( Yay~! That's Great c: ))
What Pumpkin
Ghoul Mistress

1. Depending On The Age Of The Castle, It Would Have Some Form Of Statue, Any And All Kinds TO Be Exact. History Has Taught Us That They Were Seen As A Way For Most To Keep Luck Or To Ward Off Evil Spirits.
2. Yes, My Character Is Really Compromised. Think Of It As... A "Ghost", So To Speak.

((Alright, I'm cool with the statue thing. But as for the whole ghost thing, the Mistress has 6 specific ghost children already residing there. I'm sorry if this is coming off as kind of bitchy, but you probably should have PMed me about your situation.))

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ghoul Mistress
What Pumpkin
Ghoul Mistress

((Alright, I'm cool with the statue thing. But as for the whole ghost thing, the Mistress has 6 specific ghost children already residing there. I'm sorry if this is coming off as kind of bitchy, but you probably should have PMed me about your situation.))

(( No, No, You're Right. I Should Have. I'm Sorry. I Have Bad Habit's When it Comes To RPing :/ The Main One is Placing My Character In Certain Places I Have No Right To Be :c ))
What Pumpkin
Ghoul Mistress
What Pumpkin
Ghoul Mistress

(( No, No, You're Right. I Should Have. I'm Sorry. I Have Bad Habit's When it Comes To RPing :/ The Main One is Placing My Character In Certain Places I Have No Right To Be :c ))

((Nooo, it's cool. I was just like "OMGZ who is this guy?" wink )

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ghoul Mistress
What Pumpkin
Ghoul Mistress
What Pumpkin
Ghoul Mistress

((Nooo, it's cool. I was just like "OMGZ who is this guy?" wink )

(( "I Am The Secret Assassin From The Clan Of The Rising Sun, here To Claim The Head Of The Man Who Killed My Father" ~ <Movie Actor>
Lolol I Know That's A Real Line, But I Forgot Where From :c
Anyways, I'm Glad To Here It's Cool. Again, Sorry For Coming Out Of Nowhere c: ))

Wheezing Genius

What Pumpkin

By the end of the transformation, after the echoing screams died away, Seele was standing a good couple yards away, watching with wide, gold eyes. She had no idea what to think, just that her heart was pounding and she was ready to run if need be.

"You're really... alright?" She managed to say, looking Ser up and down, confused as to what had just taken place.

[[I seem to have missed an entire conversation about living statues, among other things. o_o ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff