Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
His snack was thoroughly picked over before he dropped it. With blood dripping off his hands and covered up to his elbows in dark red stains, he straightened up. His back cracking and popping in unnatural ways as it was righted. He had barely got into the room before the urge to eat over came him and he was feel quite shameful about it. He teased a white handkerchief out of an enter pocket of his vest and began wiping his hands. His restraint from satisfying his hunger had gone on too long. The quickened hearts of the party goers had undone him. He had dimly hoped the room he pulled his impromptu victim into would as least be empty. Fate was against his wish, he discovered as he turned around to face the room at large.

A powerful wave of hostility washed over him as he took in the setup. The room was tense and many hands were clutching weapons. Twisting the cloth in his hand around a finger of the other he stared at the task thinking of what to say. With a quiet sigh he started in and addressed the room. "I apologize that all of you witnessed such an unpleasant occurrence from me. It was an unfortunate moment of weak will." At this he bowed his head in shame and deposited the spent cloth into the wasted basket beside him. Pulling out another clean cloth he began rubbing on his face. "I rather hope we can but aside that moment of impropriety and continue on with this enjoyable event."

Wheezing Genius

What Pumpkin

Seele took some heart in Ser's encouragement of letting her teeth show. She had figured her pointy teeth might make others uneasy, but Ser seemed to really like her sharp-toothed grin. When Ser smiled, showing off his white chompers, Seele couldn't help but respond in kind.

She nodded in relief when Ser assured that anyone falling would have his aid. Seele listened as he talked about it being lonely, but what bothered him most was how boring it could get.

"When you get bored, why not go do something you enjoy? Or, if you don't want to leave, why not bring whatever it is up here?"

[[I'd actually been wondering about the all capitals too! I wasn't sure if it would be rude to ask though. Doesn't it take longer to type when you have to capitalize the first letter? And don't worry about not being able to reply right away. I don't mind role playing slowly. Actually, I rather enjoy it. c: ]]
Ghoul Mistress
Vital information about Shadoww. The Mistress did not like the sounds of that one bit. She knew nothing good could have possibly come out of that little chat. She raised an eyebrow, giving WretchEd a rather suspicious look. "What did you tell her?" she hissed. She had a terrible feeling her little butler was up to no good. He and Shadoww never got along, so he obviously was lying about whatever he told Kyra.

"Well er- I might have um... told her that Shadoww was just using her as a cover and that he was really in love with Vincent," WretchEd muttered. He cringed, already anticipating the lecture that was going to come. He knew the Mistress was going to be furious with him over this, especially since he messed with the "baby" of the family, and the "baby's" girlfriend.

Romantic Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Megumi peaks through the forest into the castle (At least I think that's where this RP is XDDD) and sees a bunch of ghouls and creatures of the night, knowing she was a demon,
she welcomed the area and smiled, "Welcome everyone" She bowed and took a seat, awaiting someone to speak to her

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
SeeleWolf

Do Something I... Enjoy? Ser Asked Rather Stupidly. "Well, There Aren't A Lot Of Things I Like To Do. In Fact, I Haven't Really Done Anything Other Then Host All My Life. Of Course, I Haven't Always Done It Here At The Castle. I've Been At Many Places Hosting." He Paused At The Memory Of His Last Hosting Job. That Time Didn't Go Too Well, And He Nearly Ran Off With His Life. But As For Her...

"Anyways," He Began Again. "I Really Enjoy Hosting. It's My Life's Work... But There Was One Other Thing..." He Said. His Voice Almost Turned Into A Whisper. "A Lady In Red (( Not Anyone Posting, In Case I Didn't See You Wearing A Lot Of Red ^^;; )). She Was The Only Other One To Give Me A Name. She Helped Me See A Lot Of Things Outside Of Hosting. But I Just Can't Remember Any Of It For Some Reason. But It Doesn't Bother Me. What Does, Is That I Can't Remember Her Name... But For Some Reason" His Voice Then Had It's Usual Welcoming Tone Back. "You Remind Me So Much Of Her. I Don't Know Why, But I See A Lot Of Her Personality In You. It Makes Me Happy To Be Able To Host Guest's Like You. And Yet, You And Her Are So Different." He Stopped. Why Am I Telling Her All This? He Wondered. Why Would She Care? Maybe I Have Lost My Touch As A Host... Maybe I Should Just Lay Low For The Other, New Host's To Lead The Way... He Hadn't Realized He Was Talking Out Loud. But He Caught Himself. His Lower Face Started To Blush In Embarrassment. He Looked Down At His Feet. "This Is No Way For A Host Such As My Self Should Be Talking. I Really Apologize If My Story's Bore You." He Said, With A Low, Uneasy Voice.

(( Yeah, It's Kinda Wierd, I Know ^^;;. But It Takes Me Longer NOT To Type Like That For Some Reason ouo;;. And Yes, I Don't Mind Slow RP Either. it Gives me Time To Think Of WHat I Can Say Next Depending On Other's Reaction To What I Do o 3o ))
The Vampire Lord silently approached the large castle, taking in the elegance of the atmosphere before entering within the confines of the party. He looked around, knowing full well that his appearance was quite late into the festivities. Still, he nodded politely to those present as he made his way further into the room.
Call Me WretchEd
Ghoul Mistress
Vital information about Shadoww. The Mistress did not like the sounds of that one bit. She knew nothing good could have possibly come out of that little chat. She raised an eyebrow, giving WretchEd a rather suspicious look. "What did you tell her?" she hissed. She had a terrible feeling her little butler was up to no good. He and Shadoww never got along, so he obviously was lying about whatever he told Kyra.

"Well er- I might have um... told her that Shadoww was just using her as a cover and that he was really in love with Vincent," WretchEd muttered. He cringed, already anticipating the lecture that was going to come. He knew the Mistress was going to be furious with him over this, especially since he messed with the "baby" of the family, and the "baby's" girlfriend.

"WretchEd, listen to me," she said in a tone that only he could hear, "You better go over there and apologize to Kyra right this instant! She's never done anything to you, so you had no reason to go and make her upset like that. And don't just blame this whole thing on your little rivalry with Shadoww! Are we understood?"

Wheezing Genius

What Pumpkin

Seele listened quietly, her head tilted. Her dark wavy hair was drying well in the slight breeze on the rooftop. She was feeling more at ease now, even on the narrow catwalk. The presence of another being was surprisingly soothing for the woman.

A woman in red... Seele thought as she listened to Ser's observations. She glanced down at her hands, seeing the pale, scaled skin glowing eerily white in the moonlight. Looking further down, at the black dress covering her feet, she could understand what the first of the differences between her and the woman in red might be.

When Ser started doubting himself as a host, Seele looked back at him.

"Ser, if I thought you were boring, why would I still be here?" She asked quite bluntly.

[[Sorry for the late reply, escaping from a hurricane put a bit of a delay in things.]]

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
SeeleWolf

"Yeah, I Guess You're Right." Ser replied. "I'm Still Not Used To Some One Actually Wanting To Hear My Stories. Especially About My Late Mistress."
Despite How Kind Seele Was Being, Ser Couldn't See Her Wanting To Hear All Of This About Her. "It Was A Long Time Ago, But I Still Remember It Clear As Day. I Remember Her Saying Those Exact Words When I Tried To Apologize For Telling Old History. She Was Kind, Like You." Ser Sighed.
But Then His Chest Began To Feel As If It Was On Fire. He Collapsed Onto The Catwalk. Oh My... He Thought As He Looked Out Into The Courtyard. This Can't Be Happening, Not Now. I Can't Let My Own Guest See Me Like This. He Tried To Stand Up, But He Could Only Get To His Knees. He Looked Frantically Around For The Compartment On The Roof He Made Secretly. He Saw It, But It Was Too Far Off.
"S-s-seele..." He Stammered, Sounding Out Of Breath. He Shakily Pointed at A Large Statue Th-th-that Statue... It H-h-has... *gasp*... M-my Antidote. P-p-please... Get It F-f-for Me..."

(( Oh Noes! Are You Okay Now? I Heard It Was Pretty Bad D: Get Home Safely c: BTW, For The RP, It's In A Purple Vial, Glowing. Just So There's No Confusion ^^;; ))

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
[Hai Pumpkin ._. Happy Birthday.]

Light couldn't believe how many people glared at her. Who said she was human? She looked so out of place. Weaing all white. Her eyes looked abnormal."Hm."She said while walking around.

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Kyra relaxed as she watched the party go on, but snickered slightly once she spotted Ed and the Mistress. That only meant that Ed was in some sort of trouble. "As usual..." she mused with a chuckle and a smile.

Wheezing Genius

What Pumpkin

Seele smiled, sharp teeth and all, at being called kind. She definitely did not mind sharing that characteristic with the woman in red. Ser's sudden collapse took Seele by surprise. Before she could kneel beside him, he pointed and asked for an antidote. Seele nodded and hurried to the statue Ser had pointed out. She looked around it, becoming frantic when she heard Ser's labored breathing.

Finally spotting a small niche in the side of the statue, Seele reached in and drew out a small purple bottle, softly lit up from within. Quickly making her way back to Ser, she pressed the vial into one of his trembling hands.

"Is this it? What's happening?"

[[Yes, thank you, we got home safely. c: ]]
KyraJay
Kyra relaxed as she watched the party go on, but snickered slightly once she spotted Ed and the Mistress. That only meant that Ed was in some sort of trouble. "As usual..." she mused with a chuckle and a smile.

WretchEd took a deep breath and sighed. Telling Kyra that he had been lying about the whole Shadoww thing was going to be difficult. Why couldn't the Mistress just let him have his fun for once? Scowling and muttering profanities, he started to head in the drow's direction. "Hey Kyra, um... y'know how I said all those things about Shadoww before?"
((Odd..... you'd think I would have remembered putting living statues in the castle. Or that someone named Ser had been residing in here for centuries...))

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Kyra looked at Ed with suspicion when he came up to her and folded her arms. "Yes, I remember what you told me," she answered, "What about it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff