Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Kyra smiled kindly and walked up to Billy, smoothing out a small wrinkle on her skirt. "Hey, Billy," she greeted once she was in earshot of the ghost. "Long time no see," she told him kindly with a small curtsy.

xe brat prince's Partner

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Vicious Doll

In his drink pouring, Cumlocution had gotten quite a bit of his drink on Stabby as well. Her arms slipped away from Dynasty's shoulders, her eyes narrowed, and her mood instantly went from extremely positive to hellbent furious. Her voice held a deep Russian tone when next she spoke, her normal colours shining their dismal tones. "Hey. Buddy. No longer was that alcohol abuse, but you've ruined hours of grooming, as well as my own outfit." She was growling, actually growling! Though how someone's voice went from extremely high pitched to so deep that it seemed based from hell was impossible to comprehend.
It didn't take her long to close the distance between herself and the boorish male who had soiled two near perfect outfits. It was at times like this that she was thankful for not being human, and therefore being capable of so much more than expected. She grabbed his shoulder roughly, her lace gloves still soaked in alcohol, her scars exposed with the concealer having been washed off by his boorish abuse of good wine. "You've picked the WRONG lady to annoy, sir," she hissed through her teeth.
"Thank's for that, Stabby, but I'd like to have a bit of a word with that very rude fellow over there," Billasty hissed, glaring daggers at Cumlocution. Billasty's good mood was immediately turned into a particularly sour one. He didn't want to start a fight with this man, though. That would just be stooping down to his level, and besides that, Billasty wasn't much of a fighter. He prefered to use his words instead. "Y'know, nobody asked for your opinion. And I can get you kicked out for that... All I have to do is tell the Ghoul Mistress, and you're out of here."

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
'Lovely...' Kyra thought as she smelled a fight brewing, 'this can't end well...' The drow sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose as she twirled her wand between her fingers nervously.
WretchEd sighed a rather audible sigh. Not because there was already a fight brewing, but because he was going to be the one to clean up that spilled drink. He dashed his way over to the crowd with a cloth in hand. He knelt down to clean up the mess, mumbling angrily under his breath. "Goddamn guests.... this is why we don't invite mortals here anymore," he muttered.
"Oh ?" He leaned into the man. "And as I recall I don't care. In the land of make believe you could just be clean or ... " he man shifted his body to be parallel to the floor "Can shift to look as thing from a different view. Yet if your that concern I could clean you off, but I really think you tone need to have a more," he thought about it slighting while drifting up. "Of a smile." He continued to drift in the air without a care.

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Kyra let out a rather audible and ticked off sigh as she hiked up her skirt and walked over to the rude guest with a slight bit of anger in her eyes. "Excuse me, sir," her voice putting on an air of calm under her upset mood. "I think it would be best you just leave this castle immediately. All you are doing is cause unessicary trouble for everyone."

Vicious Doll

Stabby sighed and shook her head, stepping up onto the railing, calming down now, though her aura was still particularly abrasive. "Sir, This is REALLY not how best you should act," she uttered, trying to remain calm. "I'm sure you're aware that in being a brazen, boorish man, you've had your faced smashed more than once. I may not be the person to do it, or maybe I will, but regardless, you're simply asking for trouble. I'd rather not spend four hours after the party tonight helping Ed get the blood stains out of party guests' clothes all because you had to open your mouth and act like a jackass," she uttered, actually kind of hovering in place. Why does there always have to be a total jerk at every party? she thought to herself, twitching slightly. If Ghouly hadn't restricted my power for the evening, he'd be gone by now, and the problem would be no more....
Izualio wandered upon the castle, nestled up on its hill and snuck closer for a better look. The sounds of a party, and a scream drifted from within, and he knew he could contain his curiosity no longer. Slowly taking his entrance in the place, he looked around at the other attendees.

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Kyra's anger was momentarily distracted once she saw her friend, Izualio. She soon ran up to him excitedly and hugged him by surprise. "Hi Izzy!" she said happily and grinned like a child.
A hug threw Izualio slightly off balance, but his alarm diminished when he heard a familiar voice. "Oh, hello Kyra! You are here too, how nice!" he said, smiling wide. He was of course unaware of the tension in the place, having only just arrived.
Jezebel entered the party handing her wet coat to an attendant, she smoothed her golden locks back from her emerald eyes. She stood a moment in the castle foyer to collect her breath. Once she was ready she her pallid pink lips wore a little smirk as she made her way to the ball. There was already a lively crowd. Being the women she was, people fascinated her, and she proceeded to observe curiously from the sideline first. Jezebel spotted what seemed to be an area where she could get herself a drink and proceeded in that direction, heading around the ball floor. Her travel had left her particularly parched.
Ari blinked a couple of times, unnerved by the various attitudes of the other guests. Some excitement was to be expected, but this was a whole different level. She silently made her way to one of the far edges of the room, hoping to not make anymore work for the staff or any commotion around the other guests.
WretchEd tapped his foot impatiently, wondering where exactly the Ghoul Mistress was. It was her party, why wasn't she here? The servant couldn't do the job of both the work staff AND the host at the same time. It just wasn't possible for the ghoul. All these people made him a bit uneasy, especially when some seemed so willing to pick random fights... and make messes. The mess-making part especially upset him. He scanned the room, making sure the Mistress hadn't made a particularly stealthy entry already. No sign of her yet. "God, where is that woman?" he grumbled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff