Welcome to Gaia! ::

You come across a castle on a hill, it's storming outside, you hear a scream, and a echoing laugh of some on inside. The lights are on this night and the castle is full of party goers, There's plenty of food and the music is flowing! Come on in and have a good time! We don't bite! Or do we?

Greetings, Ghosts, Ghouls, and Creatures of the Night (oh, and Mortals too, I suppose)

In honor of the 9th Annual Ball, my servants, ghostly minions, and I, the Ghoul Mistress, welcome you to our first annual Dead Man's Party. Feel free to rp, chat or whatever you wish. Just follow the Gaia ToS, and keep it PG-13, and we'll all get along just fine.

Enjoy your stay,
-The Ghoul Mistress
Ari peeks into the dark castle's interior from one of the front windows. The scream was enough to unnerve her, but the lively music made her hesitate in her thoughts to flee the area. Taking a deep breath, she stepped inside to satiate her curiosity of the strange place.
Nightfall approaches, and the butler is busy working on last minute decorating for the ball before the guests arrive. Why the Mistress decided to throw a party NOW was beyond him. It was nowhere near Halloween, but WretchEd was in no position to argue with her. Instead he continued to prepare for the party, putting candles on all the tables and whatnot. He noticed that one gues had already arrived. He scurried over to her, attempting to do his duties as head servant/butler. "Greeting, miss. Welcome to the party... May I show you to a table?" he said, respectfully bowing.

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Kyra entered the castle with a little smile; she knew this familiar creepy feeling all too well. The drow chuckled to herself as she saw Ed scurry around. "Same old Mistress and Eddie," she mused before finding a spot to relax.
"Thank you."
Ari looked up as she took in the vast expanse of the castle's interior.
"Where did that scream come from? Is everything alright here?"

Vicious Doll

Stabby entered the castle grounds via her usual route, emerging from the closet in the mistress' room as quietly as she could, hoping the boys were elsewhere. So far as she knew, they'd yet to discover the portal, and she hoped it would stay that way.
She descended the stairway, coming into the entry hall as quietly as she could.
"Oh, that was just the ambiance noises. We've got an image to maintain, you know?" WretchEd said, "Well, either that, or someone messed up my Mistress's hair... Nothing to be too worried about though."
He hoped that it wasn't the latter, because that would mean the Mistress would arrive even more "fashionably late" than usual. WretchEd could only handle dealing with so many guests. he wasn't used to having more people other than the Mistress, ghosts and occasional visitors around the castle.

Vicious Doll

With a giggle, Stabby snuck up on Ed, suddenly sweeping him into her arms. "Hehe, Eddie!!!!" Her voice was unusually high today. It was caused by the tightness of her corset, and her excitement, in this case.
He struts in. "Greeting Gents and Ghouls!" He yells at no one in particular. He then sweeps over the the bar and grabs someones drink right before they where to pick it up and continues his way thought the crowd.
She gave a thoughtful nod.
"I see. Well, as ambiance goes, it certainly adds to the decor."
She smiled.
"This is a lovely castle. Your Mistress has a wonderful taste in design."

Hallowed Friend

11,775 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
Kyra smiled and stayed in her spot, balancing her wand in her hand as she people-watched. "Hehehe, once the mistress comes, things will definitely get more lively than ever," she predicted as she watched and waited contently.

Vicious Doll

Stabby giggled, letting go of the startled butler and prancing across the room, excited to be around so many people for the first time in over a century. Her voice was about the same pitch as Columbia's (rocky horror picture show) today due to the excitement.
She spun from person to person, finally taking a seat down on the bar, spinning in the stool with a giggle. "Barkeep!!" She giggled as she slowed, stopping facing the bar as she held herself still for a second. "Hey! Can I have some rum?"
After what seemed like hours of preparation, Billasty decided that he finally looked flawless, and therefore was ready to make an appearance at the party. He made his way down the long staircase, trying to make as grand an entry as possible. "Hellooooooo, ladies!" he obnoxiously called out, not really sure if there actually were ladies present or not. Billy was on the prowl.

Vicious Doll

Stabby spun on her chair with a squeal of delight, dashing over to the bottom of the stair case and tackling Billasty with quite the hug. She giggled and squealed with delight. "Never thought you'd climb out of that coffin of yours!!"
He look at the new man the came in. The new comer was obviously indeed of and slight adjustment. He when over the man. "Well know I think you look slightly over done, Yes." He then dumped the half finished drink on the new comer. Then flailed him arms back and froth and scuttled into the crowd before anyone could stop him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff