Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reine of Darkness

"Ha not enjoying myself as much as you. Leave the poor girls alone what did they do to you" Reine laughed micheivously "Plus as long as Mitsukai doesn't approach me I'll be enjoying the night. Anyway i'll see you round" She smiled again grabbed another drink and wandered of into the crowd.

Luke clutches his heart, pretending to be offended. "What do you mean, lovely Reine? I'm just entertaining the ladies." He replies with a wink. "I doubt she'll bug you much. See you later, Reine." He chuckles and looks around for any girls who seem interesting, not just ones who are like "Ooh, I want to dance with a boy!" (insert high pitched and whiny voice).

Invisible Giver

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
*enters the room, fashionably, yet still not dressed for the occasion*

Might anyone share with me the current status of the King & Queen avatar contest for this room? I don't really see details or anything on it... Is it not ready to enter yet?

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Le Sinful Luke
Luke decides to go mingle, seeing all the poor lonely ladies without a guy to entertain them. He walks around for a few minutes, trying to decide who to talk to.

sailor sunburst is sitting at the bar, drinking her soda. she shook the straw a bit as it ran out "refill!" she called, putting down another couple of gold. her soda was refilled and she drank it, eyeing a tray of fresh brownies on the food table. her mouth watered as she smelled the fresh chocolate.
"Yeah i hope ur right. By the way how did u end up here?"
Hana-Kaoru
sakurasance_sama
"Well not really there isnt any guys. Id lik to see more guys aroud here and maybe some of them to ask the girls to dance."

"Your right," Sophie adds,"I would like to dance with a guy, but there don't seem to be many around. Hopefully there will be more later, the part is three days long." Trying to be optimistic she smiles at Sakura.
Sellesion

Might anyone share with me the current status of the King & Queen avatar contest for this room? I don't really see details or anything on it... Is it not ready to enter yet?

Luke hears someone asking about the contest his brother was going to hold later. Annoyed that Juan wasn't here to explain, he walks over the the girl. "We'll be holding the contest later, tomorrow I think. Juan, my brother, will get that set up...if he ever shows up..." Luke explains.

Invisible Giver

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Sellesion looks around the room, not surprised that no one's yet noticed her simple entrance.
With a calm stride, she makes her way to a ladies room, where she changes for the event.

4,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*grabs Barbara by her hand and pulls her to the dance floor* We have to at least have some girls dancing! *grins*

Ruthless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A teenage girl quietly walked into the large room where most of the guests had congregated. She nervously stood in a quieter spot in the room, fine with waiting until someone noticed her to begin socializing.

Invisible Giver

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Le Sinful Luke
Sellesion

Luke hears someone asking about the contest his brother was going to hold later. Annoyed that Juan wasn't here to explain, he walks over the the girl. "We'll be holding the contest later, tomorrow I think. Juan, my brother, will get that set up...if he ever shows up..." Luke explains.

Ah~ I see. Thank you for your explanation kind Sir, and my apologies for your brothers absence... Seeing as I hold no interest in the other avatar contests, I shall hold that 'til the morrow.
*Continues on her way to the ladies room appropriately*

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Reine! You'll get yourself drunk at the rate you're going at! Stop drinking so much! You do have to entertain the beautiful guests, and no one likes a drunk host. Mitsukai scolded, shaking her head.

Lonely Phantom

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
sakurasance_sama
Hana-Kaoru
sakurasance_sama
"Well not really there isnt any guys. Id lik to see more guys aroud here and maybe some of them to ask the girls to dance."

"Your right," Sophie adds,"I would like to dance with a guy, but there don't seem to be many around. Hopefully there will be more later, the part is three days long." Trying to be optimistic she smiles at Sakura.
"Well I just wandered in. I didn't know there was going to be a party. I'm always hopelessly stumbling along with whatever comes my way, but I'm glad I stumbled into here."

4,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sorceress Inara Harame
A teenage girl quietly walked into the large room where most of the guests had congregated. She nervously stood in a quieter spot in the room, fine with waiting until someone noticed her to begin socializing.

*frowns at all the girls standing off to the side and grabs the one who just walked in and pulls her to where Babara is on the floor and starts dancing*
OBBY Avalon

Luke, being bored out of his mind, decides to stir things up a bit. He walks up to the two girls who are dancing and taps one on the shoulder. When she turns around, he gives her his most charming grin (What grin of his isn't charming?), "Excuse me, but my friend Rosetta is out in the garden by herself, and she's not the most outgoing girl. Would you bring her out and let her join your dancing party?" He asks, knowing all to well that this will be the only way to actually get Rosetta involved in anything.
"Well it would be nice to see the host to the party. But im sry i hav to go. Maybe ill see you tomorrow."
Sakura waves and walks out the door.
Hana-Kaoru
sakurasance_sama
Hana-Kaoru
sakurasance_sama

"Well I just wandered in. I didn't know there was going to be a party. I'm always hopelessly stumbling along with whatever comes my way, but I'm glad I stumbled into here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff