• Forum Sophomore 300
OBBY Avalon
BadBarbie000
What a Nice place for a ball. Barbie says Hello to everyone . heart

Hello! : )

I'm Barbara . What's your name? Let's go have some punch . 3nodding

Tipsy Lover

OBBY Avalon
*looks around at the people wandering around and pokes a girl with a monkey hanging on her leg* "Hello, My name is Avalon"
Sophie tuns around to look at Avalon, "Why hello my name is Sophie and this is Banana." she says gesturing to the monkey with a smile.

7,825 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Hello ball-goers, I hope you are enjoying yourselves. I will be hosting the Haiku contest, so click here for more details.

Tipsy Lover

sakurasance_sama
"Oh hi im Sakura. Its nice to meet you."
She smiles.
"You look nice."
Hana-Kaoru
sakurasance_sama
Well the girl had ignored her but she didnt let that dampen her spirits.
She walks to the veranda and looks at the snow.
Sophie walks over to the girl on the veranda, taking the spot right next her letting out a friendly, "Hello, my is Sophie, what's your name?"
"Why thank you, you look stunning yourself Sakura. Are you enjoying the party yet?" she asks.

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello Barbara! I'm Avalon : ) and Sure! *smiles at Sophie* would you like to come get punch with me and Barbara Sophie. And of course Banana too
"Well not really there isnt any guys. Id lik to see more guys aroud here and maybe some of them to ask the girls to dance."
She sighs.
Hana-Kaoru
sakurasance_sama
"Oh hi im Sakura. Its nice to meet you."
She smiles.
"You look nice."
Hana-Kaoru
sakurasance_sama
Well the girl had ignored her but she didnt let that dampen her spirits.
She walks to the veranda and looks at the snow.
Sophie walks over to the girl on the veranda, taking the spot right next her letting out a friendly, "Hello, my is Sophie, what's your name?"
"Why thank you, you look stunning yourself Sakura. Are you enjoying the party yet?" she asks.

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Well, what can a person do on a place like this when arrived?? Well..... All he/She can do is just to be calm & enjoy the good time here in this beautiful old house as long as he/She can, feel free to do something fun, just feel good & everything will be well.... In this old beautiful house of LOVE <3 heart ......
Luke decides to go mingle, seeing all the poor lonely ladies without a guy to entertain them. He walks around for a few minutes, trying to decide who to talk to.

Dangerous Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
We really need boys out here exclaim What do you think girls question rolleyes

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Le Sinful Luke
Luke laughs as he watches Sophie walk away. Why, with all the pretty girls here, the weekend may turn out to be pretty interesting. He shakes his head and looks around the room, looking for anyone that may be interesting to talk to.

He turns back towards the bar to see Reine getting a drink. He walks over to her, leaning against the bar again, and grins. "Why, 'ello Reine, I see you're enjoying yourself already." He says, noting her annoyance.

"Ha not enjoying myself as much as you. Leave the poor girls alone what did they do to you" Reine laughed micheivously "Plus as long as Mitsukai doesn't approach me I'll be enjoying the night. Anyway i'll see you round" She smiled again grabbed another drink and wandered of into the crowd.

Tipsy Lover

sakurasance_sama
"Well not really there isnt any guys. Id lik to see more guys aroud here and maybe some of them to ask the girls to dance."

"Your right," Sophie adds,"I would like to dance with a guy, but there don't seem to be many around. Hopefully there will be more later, the part is three days long." Trying to be optimistic she smiles at Sakura.
Le Sinful Luke

Luke turns his attention back to the girl and gives her a handsome grin. "Oh, I'm we will. I have a few tricks up my sleeve for this weekend. It should be interesting." He says with wink.

She lifts her glass in a mute cheers to Reine and Luke and takes a small sip. "Now I'm curious about this." She smiles again. Maybe she can't find true love but fun on this celebration!

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
BadBarbie000
We really need boys out here exclaim What do you think girls question rolleyes

AGREED! *goes and stalks friends list*
Rosetta Rae
───────────────────x───x──x

Haus D' Amour

A young fourteen year old girl sat in the manor's garden. She was tan, tall, and perhaps a tad too slender. Her long, wavy brunette locks were twisted and pulled to one side. Her amazingly unique amethyst eyes shone in the light like the moon does at night. Her lips were a darker shade of pink, therefore you could tell she had applied some sort of lip shine. She was wearing a white sundress made of a soft and light material. She had white and gold slippers to match, and a lucky four-leaf clover was held oh so gently in her hand. She was sitting with her legs crossed on a bench, facing the fountain in the center of the garden. Amazingly, even when the manor was snowy, the garden would still stay green and healthy. It was as if Rosetta could actually speak to plants and understand their every thought and emotion. Sighing, she began to fidget around with her hair, twisting it and running her hands through it. Not many of the Gaians had arrived yet, and she was wondering if they would ever pay attention to her lovely garden she had beautified just for them. Closing her eyes, she let Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata play in the back of her mind as she let the cold, bitter wind chill her every thought.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas