Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
*sigh* Reine yawned
"When will this shindig take off I'm getting restless" Hmm maybe a drink or two will help... She waltzed over to the bar and picked up a large glass of wine and took a large swig
Gapira makes her way in very, walking very slow to be able to contemplate the magnificent event

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*walks in tentatively and grins at the sight* Lets get this started *heads towards the middle of the floor*
Luke laughs as he watches Sophie walk away. Why, with all the pretty girls here, the weekend may turn out to be pretty interesting. He shakes his head and looks around the room, looking for anyone that may be interesting to talk to.

He turns back towards the bar to see Reine getting a drink. He walks over to her, leaning against the bar again, and grins. "Why, 'ello Reine, I see you're enjoying yourself already." He says, noting her annoyance.

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Coool name for the room...
Well the girl had ignored her but she didnt let that dampen her spirits.
She walks to the veranda and looks at the snow.
Le Sinful Luke

Luke smirks, "Yes, I suppose most girls are looking for love." He says. After a short pause and a handsome smirk, he adds, "But you're right. Envy is certainly the fun one during the party. I hear he causes quite a stir with his antics."

With a shy smile she hides her thoughts. Maybe she should change her aims for Fun instead of Love, he seems like someone who likes fun. "I'm sure we're going to see a lot of things this night."
Maybe she should start with drinking, like all the other. She caches the attention of James and a glass of wine from him. Good stuff.

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*looks around at the people wandering around and pokes a girl with a monkey hanging on her leg* "Hello, My name is Avalon"
kuru-tenshi
Le Sinful Luke

Luke smirks, "Yes, I suppose most girls are looking for love." He says. After a short pause and a handsome smirk, he adds, "But you're right. Envy is certainly the fun one during the party. I hear he causes quite a stir with his antics."

With a shy smile she hides her thoughts. Maybe she should change her aims for Fun instead of Love, he seems like someone who likes fun. "I'm sure we're going to see a lot of things this night."
Maybe she should start with drinking, like all the other. She caches the attention of James and a glass of wine from him. Good stuff.

Luke turns his attention back to the girl and gives her a handsome grin. "Oh, I'm we will. I have a few tricks up my sleeve for this weekend. It should be interesting." He says with wink.

Dangerous Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
What a Nice place for a ball. Barbie says Hello to everyone . heart

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
BadBarbie000
What a Nice place for a ball. Barbie says Hello to everyone . heart

Hello! : )

Tipsy Lover

sakurasance_sama
Sophie walks over to the girl on the veranda, taking the spot right next her letting out a friendly, "Hello, my is Sophie, what's your name?"
"Oh hi im Sakura. Its nice to meet you."
She smiles.
"You look nice."
Hana-Kaoru
sakurasance_sama
Sophie walks over to the girl on the veranda, taking the spot right next her letting out a friendly, "Hello, my is Sophie, what's your name?"

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*frowns as the girl she poked walks away to talk to someone else*

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Now if you may i will sing anyone want to join me ^^ -starts to sing with a angelic voice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff