Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lover

Sophie walks up to Luke at the bar. Picking up a glass she comments to him,"It's quite slow in her isn't it?" She empties the glass and sets it back down on the counter with a sigh.

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Hmph....not very lively.
Anyway for those who care there is a writing contest that I'm hosting
Details here Haus D'Amour writing contest
Try not to make it too boring.....
Hana-Kaoru
Sophie walks up to Luke at the bar. Picking up a glass she comments to him,"It's quite slow in her isn't it?" She empties the glass and sets it back down on the counter with a sigh.

Luke glances at Sophie, who easily downs a glass of alcohol. "Eh, yeah it is." He says with a shrug, "but I'm soon it'll warm up soon." He adds, thinking Especially if people keep drinking alcohol. It is a never ending supply.. "What brings you to the ball?" he asks.

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
sailor sunburst, the sailor scout of gaia's burning sun, enters. "hello, hello, hello!" she says with happiness, ruffling her red hair.

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
sailor sunburst
sailor sunburst, the sailor scout of gaia's burning sun, enters. "hello, hello, hello!" she says with happiness, ruffling her red hair.

Reine shuffled forward looking bored and annoyed
"Hello welcome blah blah blah, enjoy, have a blast so it goes on" and proceeded to walk away in the same manner
Luke can't help but burst out laughing when an energetic red head bursts in through the doors, then started to crack up even harder at Reine's, um, warming welcome. He shakes his head, that's my Reine.
Do I belong here?...Hmm, not sure yet. I've got to visit the rest of the tower!
Le Sinful Luke
Luke notices a girl walking up to the bar where he was still drinking his second glass of whatever special concoction James had made behind the bar before the ball. "Ah, our great host? Now, do you mean Envy or Love?" He asks, smiling at the girl.

"Isn`t love, what every girl seeks" she grinned like a cat. After a look at the glass in front of him she stops doubting how his plan of fun was. "But I guess, that Envy allways brings the fun."

Fashionable Millionaire

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
slowly gets out of taxi and starts walking in very slowly

"is it me or am i dreaming"

enters the building and gets nervous for ppl looking at me

is deciding to turnback too late entered almost all the way in

thought this will be a night i can finally meet someone my age
decides to go on the coner of the bar to not ghet any attention and feels envy for all those other girls who r having fun and is hoping for someone to sweep me off my feet

Tipsy Lover

Le Sinful Luke
Hana-Kaoru

Luke glances at Sophie, who easily downs a glass of alcohol. "Eh, yeah it is." He says with a shrug, "but I'm soon it'll warm up soon." He adds, thinking Especially if people keep drinking alcohol. It is a never ending supply.. "What brings you to the ball?" he asks.

"Well to be honest I just wandered in and found a party. I'm sure there will be more people soon too....at least I hope." She look around at the slow trickle of people adding,"I think we just need to wait for the word to get out that there is a party. It is three days long." Sophie pushes her glass away intending not to drink too much at the start of the party.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
walks out of the shadows with big black wings following behind me
kuru-tenshi
Le Sinful Luke
Luke notices a girl walking up to the bar where he was still drinking his second glass of whatever special concoction James had made behind the bar before the ball. "Ah, our great host? Now, do you mean Envy or Love?" He asks, smiling at the girl.

"Isn`t love, what every girl seeks" she grinned like a cat. After a look at the glass in front of him she stops doubting how his plan of fun was. "But I guess, that Envy allways brings the fun."

Luke smirks, "Yes, I suppose most girls are looking for love." He says. After a short pause and a handsome smirk, he adds, "But you're right. Envy is certainly the fun one during the party. I hear he causes quite a stir with his antics."

Hana-Kaoru

"Well to be honest I just wandered in and found a party. I'm sure there will be more people soon too....at least I hope." She look around at the slow trickle of people adding,"I think we just need to wait for the word to get out that there is a party. It is three days long." Sophie pushes her glass away intending not to drink too much at the start of the party.

"Don't worry, things'll warm up soon enough, that I promise." He replies, smiling at the other girl. "I'm sure things will get very interesting in here soon enough."

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
sailor sunburst sighed "phooey, it isnt very fun here by myself... oh, i wish me and my boyfriend hadn't broken up..." she sighed "ah well. this is the third year in a row i've attended the ball, and i am not about to let it be ruined!" and she looked around. she was glad there was a different theme every year, it wouldnt make it boring. she went to the ball and lay down some gold "one soft drink. anything but root beer." she said

Tipsy Lover

"Let's count on that." she comment to Luke smiling. Sophie walks off, continuing to explore the mansion and looking for some else to talk to.

Adored Nerd

9,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
enters the ball slowly. Doesn't want her thorny gown to hurt somebody.
Again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces