Well hello my lovelies

(First post - natch)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
-walks into the ball nervously- Its so beatiful here and smiles
Luke leaned against the empty bar, knowing all to well that if Juan was here he'd be yelled at. But, Juan wasn't here, at least at the moment, and Luke could enjoy himself all he wanted. At least, he could if more people were here. Looking around the room, he noticed all the people who were here...or, all the people who weren't "Well, it'll warm up soon enough." He mumbled. So far there were only a few guests, none of them actually talking. Oh yes, this should be a fun night... he thinks to himself as he downs his glass.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Looks around and starts to walk to get a drink but trips and falls on my dress
*walks in and glances around* oh dear! I'm so under dressed!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Vocaloid DTM-Haku Yowane
Looks around and starts to walk to get a drink but trips and falls on my dress

and falls on face, gets up and walk quickly toward a dark spot in the room
Peek inside and see all the lovely ladies and gentlemen in the room.

Tipsy Lover

-Walks into the room, licking her popsicle, stepping on something in her bare feet- "Ouch, what's that?" -she picks up her foot to find someones pin on the floor- "Well I guess someones dress came undone."
Luke had refilled his glass once he realized how slowly everyone was coming in, and how nobody was actually...talking. It's going to be a long evening...a long weekend, actually... he thinks to himself, watching the strange happenings. Already it looked like someone's dress was coming undone, and it seemed there was an extremely clumsy girl wandering around the mansion. There aren't many people so far, but at least we have some interesting characters....
She walks in and looks around.
"Wow this place is beautiful."
She walks to the middle of the room.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
-looks at luke from the shadows and turns head to the side
Walks up to the girl in the shadows.
"Hi im Sakura."
What a night, she thought to herself. Who knows, what she will bring to me.
Slowly she enters the bright room. Amazingly, that there were just a few guests inside.
She hopes, that this fact will chance soon. After a moment she aproaches to the bar, and smiles at the only male in the room.
"Well it's are a bit to soon for the great host? Or where is he?"

Liberal Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Struts in humming personal anthem...looks around and exclaims,"ah jeez this isn't where I parked my car."
Luke notices a girl walking up to the bar where he was still drinking his second glass of whatever special concoction James had made behind the bar before the ball. "Ah, our great host? Now, do you mean Envy or Love?" He asks, smiling at the girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff