6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Adrielle Darcy
kaylee75

wait, me? haha sure!

haha yeah I love to dance so much I even do it alone xd

-grins- so do i! i prefer having a partner though.

Shameless Exhibitionist

kaylee75
Adrielle Darcy
kaylee75

wait, me? haha sure!

haha yeah I love to dance so much I even do it alone xd

-grins- so do i! i prefer having a partner though.

Yes of course! As long as there are others we should all dance together.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Big Brother Love
Dexigone
Adrielle Darcy
Dexigone
"The young girl was rather confused as to what is going on... she asks why there was a yeti in the room?"

( story so far: the ball was halted by an angry ghost who caused a blizzard in the mansion that caused part to collapse. During this the Yeti kidnapped our host Juan when he saved his brother Luke, also host, from being kidnapped. We are now at the Yeti's cave and as it turns out he is a nice Yeti who needed a friend. Juan's wearing a dress lol the Yeti played dress up with him. thats all so far.)

((Did you give the yeti a group hug?))

Yes! Join in! The story's almost over! <3
okay!!! But I might do it in the morning (EST) because my iPod's batteries is running out

"Even though the young girl left, she noticed a cave, there were people inside, she heard voices, so she rushed in and is watching what is going on"

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Adrielle Darcy

except the others aren't answering us..... -.-

Shameless Exhibitionist

kaylee75
Adrielle Darcy

Haha so I've noticed. Doesnt bother me though. It happens from time to time. Im still going to dance!

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Adrielle Darcy
kaylee75
Adrielle Darcy

Haha so I've noticed. Doesnt bother me though. It happens from time to time. Im still going to dance!

-starts dancing with adrielle- biggrin

Shameless Exhibitionist

kaylee75
Adrielle Darcy
kaylee75
Adrielle Darcy

-starts dancing with adrielle- biggrin

Yay! Someone to join me in my madness whee

Ruthless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-dances as well-

Shameless Exhibitionist

Sorceress Inara Harame
-dances as well-

*Dances with Inara as well*
Thank you, everyone, for participating in the 9th Annual User Run Ball. I hope you all had a good time, and hope to see everyone again next year! ^^

If anyone is interested in joining the planning of next year's annual ball (the 10th), feel free to take part here.

Over and out!

Shunatsu
- The Dusky Sky -
XxCakes_DelightxX
Sublette
sailor sunburst
Yui-Roks
ShiinaNinja

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Everyone who entered the writing contest winners will be announced today and I will send you a private message. Thanks to everyone who applied, all the stories were wonderful.
ShiinaNinja/Reine of Darkness

Beloved Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
YaminoKittyKate
Hiana Meer
"Hello everyone!" Hiana's voice was very soft and delicate like her appearance. Standing at 4'11" with a tiny build and frame, she wasn't an imposing sight, and she easily weaved through the crowd without disturbing anyone.

Kittykate quietly steped out of the shaddows takeing the advice of 'The Other One'. She steped up to the small girl. "Hello. I am Kittykate. You can call me Kitty as does everyone else I seem to meet." Her voice was soft and lacked emotion but she hoped the girl heard her.

"Oh, hello!" HIana gave a little bow. "My name is Hiana Meer. I am..." she groped for english words"very pleased to meet you!" She smiled brightly, revealing blue gums and pearly white teeth.

7,825 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
All of the winners for the Haiku shall be revealed soon. I hope you all enjoyed the ball. Come back next year ^_^

4,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hiana Meer
"Oh, hello!" HIana gave a little bow. "My name is Hiana Meer. I am..." she groped for english words"very pleased to meet you!" She smiled brightly, revealing blue gums and pearly white teeth.

"Like wise." Kitty smiled a simple smile to give way from her emotionless facade, "How are you enjoying this party?"
User Image

Mitsukai

Played by: Yui-roks

Mitsukai is Luke and Juan’s guardian angel. She is immortal and has been with both of them since their parents passed away. She has average spiritual powers, being able to create large barriers and has minor healing abilities. As your classic social butterfly, she loves friends and parties, so the ball is one of her favourite times of the year. She has a mascot: an angel imp that follows her around and aids her in her duties.
As an angel, Mitsukai enjoys learning about wildlife and studied the subject for a year. It goes without without saying that she enjoys tending to the gardens and tucking away at the cosy corner of the library reading or sleeping. She has a strong weakness for cute things (PINK!), and can be absent-minded at times.

Sharing a very close bond with Juan, she had helped him as much as she could through the ‘dark times’. She loves Juan very, very much (as a friend!) and tries to ease his suffering much as she can. However, Luke prefers to keep her at arm’s length, to which she always feels annoyed about. What harm could come in trusting another person? However, she greatly dislikes Reine. To her, the girl comes across as a moody, brooding teenager who doesn’t understand the beauty of the world: the complete opposite of herself.

P.S.: She has a tradition of setting off a Chinese lantern into the sky at the end of each party she goes to, as a finale for her night, so look out for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff