Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Seeker

Single? Need a date to the ball? Well here is the forum for you! You can request a date or ask someone who posted in this forum! It's all up to you enjoy!
Didn't it end like, a week ago?

Quotable Seeker

chibikuromichan
Didn't it end like, a week ago?
people are doing their own o-o

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

I'd like one. It'd be nice not to go alone. X)

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
cool that people are still doing their own ball.... but will all the posts under this category be taken down eventually?

Alien Star

20,425 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
*waltzes in*...

5,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
~~*I stand alone in the corner, silently sipping my red wine with lime shot from a chilled glass in my hand, too nervous to ask any of the beautiful women here for a date, and hoping that if anything, I may just be asked for small talk instead of a full-on dance.* redface

Dapper Raider

10000_Black_Flames
~~*I stand alone in the corner, silently sipping my red wine with lime shot from a chilled glass in my hand, too nervous to ask any of the beautiful women here for a date, and hoping that if anything, I may just be asked for small talk instead of a full-on dance.* redface
Hello there! what are you drinking?

Romantic Scarface

User Image
Wait, we have to have a date for this shindig?
User Image

5,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames

~~*Upon hearing a soft, gentle voice ask a question, I turn and notice you and blush a soft tinge of pink that someone so pretty would want to talk to me.*
"U-Um, well... it's some Madam Chirot red wine, circa 1946 with a shot of lime.... w-would you like me to get you a drink, Miss?" redface
10000_Black_Flames
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames

~~*Upon hearing a soft, gentle voice ask a question, I turn and notice you and blush a soft tinge of pink that someone so pretty would want to talk to me.*
"U-Um, well... it's some Madam Chirot red wine, circa 1946 with a shot of lime.... w-would you like me to get you a drink, Miss?" redface

More Fiend hears the question but ignores it entirely. She is more interested in the man which posed it.
Such a gentleman- she murmers
"May I have this dance?" She grins and offers her hand coyly

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I stand alone wondering why people aren't asking me to dance. Maybe if i wasn't on fire it might help....

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
I deliberately find that area of the room that has people around it, but isn't too crowded nor the center of attention. On my way over, I say hello to every person my path crosses, trying to be friendly. Arriving in that spot, I pull a bottle of Red wine and a glass out of my jacket and pour myself a glass.

While I enjoy the fact that there are refreshments here, I prefer to bring my own to avoid any possible conflict with my anatomy. As a Hawkman, I really have to watch what I intake, as I don't necessarily digest all the things humans do, nor at the same rate. I remember my last ball, and I do NOT want to make a scene because the wine had too much alcohol for my hawkman liver to process, requiring me to go to the local hospital for poisoning after only a few glasses over the course of an hour.

As I drink, I survey the room, looking for anyone remotely interested in my direction. While I may not be human, I rather enjoy dancing, as it is one of the of the few activities that other humans can participate in that gives me that feeling of liberation similar to flying.

5,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames

More Fiend hears the question but ignores it entirely. She is more interested in the man which posed it.
Such a gentleman- she murmers
"May I have this dance?" She grins and offers her hand coyly

~~*Blushing a tinge more upon hearing her murmur about his gentlemanly speech and manners, Nick smiled softly, and set his drink down on the flower stand behind this young woman who seemed to take an unusual interest in him. Once his hand was free, he took the hand she offered, and kissed it softly before answering her in a whisper.*
"Most certainly, miss. I believe you may, if I may have the honor of knowing your name." Nick asked in a sly voice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff