Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
((( sorry I am in my Dark moode in this one))) "So then Yoshi how life in the school? -he ask-
good kind of. . . . . sweatdrop

-soon sighs- "Oh I heard the news... you been put in class F... If I have my way I would chage that put you in A -sighs- But thing have not been good to us as well to you..."
-took a re-test- . . . . . i guess i was already getting an F. -stares at the giant red F on his re-test- -looks at the walls and ceiling eek WHOA FANNCY~

-chuckles- "You Mor- I mean moral foke seem to make big deal about thing like this."
eek moral foke huh stare

Mythical Lightbringer

Calintz Janvier
-Approaching from the carriage carved of gold and silver, Calintz enters the grand ball gracefully making his way to the refreshment bar, glancing about he notices the room is lit with bright faces.-

= w =)

Whisper watches the ornate carriage stop, and its occupant enter the room. She greets the gentleman as he makes his way to the refreshments.

"Hello there, good sir, you certainly know how to make an entrance!" She compliments him, gesturing with her hand to the carriage outside.

Man-Hungry Receiver

/walks in wit my boobs bouncing up and down
hey guys!!!!!!!! blaugh

Gaian

19,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
Fang198236
"just not mauch of a party guy I guess, I've always been secretive bout myself and how I ended up here" he said looking around starting to let his guard down a little

"I'm not a big fan of parties either, they're alright. But look around you, this is a party full of nice people who have some of the same interests as us. Everyone here loved Gambino and his work. Where there's G-corp, there's probably going to be something fun happening. Let's just wait and see" User said with a silly smile.
Farrah Fawcett
hey guys!!!!!!!! blaugh
-blood bursts out of nose- ahh i need a bag

Man-Hungry Receiver

Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Farrah Fawcett
hey guys!!!!!!!! blaugh

/pulls a bag frum my breasts
here u go!!!! blaugh

Gaian

19,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
Farrah Fawcett
hey guys!!!!!!!! blaugh

-Waves with a big smile- heart

Loyal Lionheart

Before the large doors appears a red circle, which slowly fills itself with strange writtings and symbols. Once full the circle seems to creat it's own smoke which slowly takes shape into a humanoid figure. With a strong gust of unexplained wind the smoke is blown away, leaving only the creature the circle has summoned. Tapping the cane to the floor the nine tailed one mades its way up to the doors of Gambinos Ballroom.
Farrah Fawcett
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Farrah Fawcett
hey guys!!!!!!!! blaugh

here u go!!!! blaugh
N-NO NOT FROM THERE wahmbulance

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
((( sorry I am in my Dark moode in this one))) "So then Yoshi how life in the school? -he ask-
good kind of. . . . . sweatdrop

-soon sighs- "Oh I heard the news... you been put in class F... If I have my way I would chage that put you in A -sighs- But thing have not been good to us as well to you..."
-took a re-test- . . . . . i guess i was already getting an F. -stares at the giant red F on his re-test- -looks at the walls and ceiling eek WHOA FANNCY~

-chuckles- "You Mor- I mean moral foke seem to make big deal about thing like this."
eek moral foke huh stare

"I guess this mostly you 1st time seeing the high life of society? Well you family did owe me a deit so I guess must add this more.. don't worry about it... for now."

-soon he take another drink-

Mythical Lightbringer

Farrah Fawcett
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Farrah Fawcett
hey guys!!!!!!!! blaugh

here u go!!!! blaugh

"Miss, you seem to have mistaken this for a house of ill repute." Whisper remarks, amazed by what some will do for attention. "Perhaps you could use a shawl."
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka

eek moral foke huh stare

"I guess this mostly you 1st time seeing the high life of society? Well you family did owe me a deit so I guess must add this more.. don't worry about it... for now."

-soon he take another drink-
O w O what? ok then -drinks-

Man-Hungry Receiver

InvaIid User
Farrah Fawcett
hey guys!!!!!!!! blaugh

-Waves with a big smile- heart

/waves back wit my boobs jiggling around
blaugh hi!!!

Man-Hungry Receiver

Whisper From A Dream
Farrah Fawcett
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Farrah Fawcett
hey guys!!!!!!!! blaugh

here u go!!!! blaugh

"Miss, you seem to have mistaken this for a house of ill repute." Whisper remarks, amazed by what some will do for attention. "Perhaps you could use a shawl."

wat
im just here 2 party ma'am exclaim
heehee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out