Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Kaida_Kokoro
*Wonders in and realizes this probably isn't the proper attire for such an extravagant event*
How lovely..

*pipes up* "Isn't it though?"
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Whisper From A Dream
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
-looks around cautiously- psst landusk over here

"No need for caution, I assure you, I don't often bite." Whisper told the new arrival, stifling a giggle with her gloved hand. "Please, make yourself at home."
ehh sorry about that. sweatdrop its my first time being in a place this fancy.

"Trust me master Yoshi I made few freinds in high places and have you and maybe some you freinds to come here." -gelty pat him on the head- "it be alot better beeing how you where at school."
please dont call me master confused . . .its ok sometimes stare

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Stop Dont Believin
Stop Dont Believin
-Soon Landusk once Lord of Darkfalls a town in Dark woods in a forgen lands soon come into the ball hooded hideing his face but wear dark theme outfit- "Mhmm facey palce." -he said to him self look at the new wonders he never seen before.

"It's good to see you outside of the GST Lord Landusk"

-bow gracefully- "Same here I konw puting most of my fath in the gambino power was the right thing to do..." -he soon take a drink- "Sadly I shold meet him sooner"

"Yes, it's not the same without the Gambino's here." *folds her hands together* "But at least we still have G-corp"

-he soon look up to her smile under his dark mask and rase his glass- "Yes to G-Corp"

Mythical Lightbringer

Amon of the shadows
Whisper From A Dream
Amon of the shadows
Amon enters the ball room and graciously looks around..wonders who shall he dance with..who will look his way?

Noticing an unfamiliar gentleman, Whisper made her way over to greet him. She offered him her hand, and introduced herself.

"Hello there, I am Whisper, thank you for coming! How are you this fine day?" She asked politely, always happy to meet a new friend.
i introduce my self..hello it's very lovely meeting you i am Amon, Amon of the Shadows..(he says with whispers of the shadows lurking behind him)..(he kisses her soft hand as to be polite and walks in looking for a dance or polite converse..)

"The pleasure is mine" Whisper replied, "If your dance card doesn't fill too quickly, I will most likely be available. My love does not attend this type of event." She explained, offering him another smile.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Whisper From A Dream
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka

"No need for caution, I assure you, I don't often bite." Whisper told the new arrival, stifling a giggle with her gloved hand. "Please, make yourself at home."

"Trust me master Yoshi I made few freinds in high places and have you and maybe some you freinds to come here." -gelty pat him on the head- "it be alot better beeing how you where at school."

"if that you wish. Forgive me in such great room as this one must act well behave."

-give him a glass of one the founden drinks of the refreshment-

"Here injoy you self and wonder of G-crops"

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"This is definitely a first for me" Fang enters through the door looking around for anything suspicious going on

Feisty Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Object of Affection 150
She would wander inside, petting down the ends of her rose petal dress, in a clueless daze.

Mythical Lightbringer

Fang198236
"This is definitely a first for me" Fang enters through the door looking around for anything suspicious going on

"Well then I hope it will be memorable for you, and welcome!" Whisper told him, bowing gracefully.

7,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Whisper From A Dream
Amon of the shadows
Whisper From A Dream
Amon of the shadows
Amon enters the ball room and graciously looks around..wonders who shall he dance with..who will look his way?

Noticing an unfamiliar gentleman, Whisper made her way over to greet him. She offered him her hand, and introduced herself.

"Hello there, I am Whisper, thank you for coming! How are you this fine day?" She asked politely, always happy to meet a new friend.
i introduce my self..hello it's very lovely meeting you i am Amon, Amon of the Shadows..(he says with whispers of the shadows lurking behind him)..(he kisses her soft hand as to be polite and walks in looking for a dance or polite converse..)

"The pleasure is mine" Whisper replied, "If your dance card doesn't fill too quickly, I will most likely be available. My love does not attend this type of event." She explained, offering him another smile.

well a lovely gesture..Ty..I shall have a friendly dance with u if u wish?(he smiles a warm friendly smile back).

Mythical Lightbringer

Menou Fire
She would wander inside, petting down the ends of her rose petal dress, in a clueless daze.

Whisper offered a polite wave to the newcomer, gesturing for her to come inside

"Please do come in and join us! I am Whisper, it's a pleasure to meet you!"
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Whisper From A Dream
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka

"if that you wish. Forgive me in such great room as this one must act well behave."

-give him a glass of one the founden drinks of the refreshment-

"Here injoy you self and wonder of G-crops"
(((polite landusk seems weird to me)))thanks landusk -drinks in a polite manor-

Mythical Lightbringer

Amon of the shadows
Whisper From A Dream
Amon of the shadows
Whisper From A Dream
Amon of the shadows

well a lovely gesture..Ty..I shall have a friendly dance with u if u wish?(he smiles a warm friendly smile back).

"I would be delighted, thank you!" she replied, happy for the company.

Feisty Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Whisper From A Dream
Menou Fire

Waving back she would give Whisper a smile.

" Ello, nice to meet you as well. I'm Menou"

Putting her hand forward she would offer Whisper a chocolate chip cookie.

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
As he looks around he feels uncomfortable being in a such a huge place for first time and hides somewhere in the shadows to conceal his identity with his cape and watches everything take place from afar off "Maybe I should leave" he starts to think to himself and looks at the door

Mythical Lightbringer

Menou Fire
Whisper From A Dream
Menou Fire

Waving back she would give Whisper a smile.

" Ello, nice to meet you as well. I'm Menou"

Putting her hand forward she would offer Whisper a chocolate chip cookie.

"Hold that thought, and that cookie, I seem to have found my first dance of the day." She replied, giggling softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff