Welcome to Gaia! ::

~smacks [Tag] in the back of the head and gives him a funny look~ wadaaaaaya doinnn mann gett up and have some funnn ~is completly drunk~

Interesting Lunatic

Stop Dont Believin
"She's got enough to share it with everyone, you know." *offers her glass for some more spirits*

"Oh I'm aware," She chuckled once more. "I also roleplay on there and help out with new ideas and such, very fun, very family-like guild." Raven nods as she fills up Believin's drink and fills her own.

Mythical Lightbringer

Ilafatyu
Late as usual. How typical of Fayt to miss the start of the ball. Looking around the ballroom, the dark elf was almost surprised to see how many people were in here. Dancing, talking, or simply enjoying the company of others... A good party by any standard, and certainly not one to attend in anything but formalwear. Formalwear, or perhaps a uniform. Pulling on the tie that was a bit too tight for comfort, Fayt's determination to attend this ball began to waver.

(Hm, the rating on this thread seems rather low. Has it been bombarded by trolls? I'll have to bring in my mule army... I'll be back in a moment.)

((Fayt, have I mentioned that I love you? Think I better mention it. I LOVE YOU! XD ))
Howling Kiyo
tenchiwings
-smiles- it seems you were a bit lonely over here :3 nice to meet chu
~ ~

Kiyo glanses up and looks at her
"I surpose I was, but nevermind eh?"
She looks back down as if time had been rewond
why arent you out there dancing? -curiousity sparkles my eyes-

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aquatic dragon101
Frozen Stargazer
aquatic dragon101
Frozen Stargazer
aquatic dragon101
*Flsuo still enjoy getting and it smell a little bit of food from the buffet table*

So what kind of food does Fluso like?
Well he really senso seed and mix furit

Really? It looks more like the type of animal that eats meat.
shhhh dont said out loud or-*Fluso heard someone said meat then he start running around looking around for meat*

Sorry but I can help get him if you like.
Pain the Kid
FallingSkyy
i feel weird ~ begins walking around as if i have no balance~

"Accidentally bumps into FallingSkyy* "Oh excuse me... Umm are you alright?"
oh escuse mehj im jus a lil dunk @_@

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Frozen Stargazer
Oh Black Butler? I LOVE the series but its hard to choose my favorite character. It is either Ciel, Sebastian, or the gardener.

-randomly jumps into the conversation-

Did I hear someone say Black Butler? I'm a big fan of the series, and a Ciel cosplayer as well.

Interesting Lunatic

Ilafatyu
Late as usual. How typical of Fayt to miss the start of the ball. Looking around the ballroom, the dark elf was almost surprised to see how many people were in here. Dancing, talking, or simply enjoying the company of others... A good party by any standard, and certainly not one to attend in anything but formalwear. Formalwear, or perhaps a uniform. Pulling on the tie that was a bit too tight for comfort, Fayt's determination to attend this ball began to waver.

(Hm, the rating on this thread seems rather low. Has it been bombarded by trolls? I'll have to bring in my mule army... I'll be back in a moment.)

((Haha! How sweet of you! Thank you much! -bows respectfully- ))

Mythical Lightbringer

x_Kida Masaomi_x
Whisper From A Dream
x_Kida Masaomi_x
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
-bonks kida with a toy hammer- "Sorry master Kida I thougth there was spider on your head." -angry anime vain pulseing-
thank you but you used to much force.it were almost as if you were trying to severly injur me sir landusk.

Whisper watched the young lady for a moment before walking over to her. Perhaps she could do more than just mingle, if she were so lucky.

"Hello again. I cannot help but feel that you would be an asset to G Corp. Tell me, are you familiar at all with our work? Pardon me if this seems to come out of nowhere." She apologized for the sudden approach

((Seriously, I'm loving your rp'ing, mine could ALWAYS use good people!!))
-hug-sorry im a hugger my dear maiden

"well what a remarkable coincidence, because I happen to love hugs!" She responded, returning the hug with a laugh
FallingSkyy
Pain the Kid
FallingSkyy
i feel weird ~ begins walking around as if i have no balance~

"Accidentally bumps into FallingSkyy* "Oh excuse me... Umm are you alright?"
oh escuse mehj im jus a lil dunk @_@

"Do you need help? Can I get you a seat?"

Interesting Lunatic

Ilafatyu
Frozen Stargazer
Oh Black Butler? I LOVE the series but its hard to choose my favorite character. It is either Ciel, Sebastian, or the gardener.

Did I hear someone say Black Butler? I'm a big fan of the series, and a Ciel cosplayer as well.

"Black Butler? Ohhh~ I just finished the series not too long ago~ Its such a lovely one!" she squeals happily, smiling widely.

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
tenchiwings
why arent you out there dancing? -curiousity sparkles my eyes-
~ ~

"I did dance...Once..Then I foolishly left and now have no partner to dance with"
Kiyo picks up her glass from the window cill and takes a sip, then realising she put it there as she had already finished her drink
"And what about you, why aren't you dancing?"

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Ilafatyu
Frozen Stargazer

You too?
Whisper From A Dream
Sound out the Words

"G corp itself has never been in my interests. I feel bad for the younger, Gino. His father left him something of a large role to take up. I wonder if his half-brothers would care to pitch in a hand." She positions her "date" in a pose that, looks painful, but serves as a chair for her.

"That's a very good point, I too wonder why we haven't seen any reaction from Gino's brother's. They would have to be aware of the news, one would think."

"If they don't help I don't blame them. They've had their own share of hardships."
Ilafatyu
Frozen Stargazer

you're a ciel cosplayer?? what a shame.. i wanna cosplay ciel. but my friend is making me aloise trancy instead >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff