Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whisper From A Dream
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
-looks around cautiously- psst landusk over here

"No need for caution, I assure you, I don't often bite." Whisper told the new arrival, stifling a giggle with her gloved hand. "Please, make yourself at home."
ehh sorry about that. sweatdrop its my first time being in a place this fancy.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Whisper From A Dream
Zhaviro
-wanders in- o.o

Whisper noticed the new arrival, and went to greet him as well. She was pleased to see guests beginning to arrive. Offering a graceful bow, she smiled at Zhaviro

"It's wonderful to see you here, thank you for coming!" she says, her amethyst eyes shining happily.

^^

Mythical Lightbringer

InvaIid User
-Follows Zhaviro- c;

"I see you hiding there among the crowd! Come in, this is going to be a wonderful time!" Whisper said, offering her zombie companion a warm hug.

7,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Amon enters the ball room and graciously looks around..wonders who shall he dance with..who will look his way?

Mythical Lightbringer

Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Whisper From A Dream
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka

"No need for caution, I assure you, I don't often bite." Whisper told the new arrival, stifling a giggle with her gloved hand. "Please, make yourself at home."

"Yes, but only the best from the Gambino family, as always! Don't let it frighten you, it's all in good fun." Whisper told him, resting a hand reassuringly on his arm.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Whisper From A Dream
Stop Dont Believin
*Looks around in awe*

It's been such a long time since we've been to the mansion.

*gives Whisper a cute but respectful curtsy*

"Yes, far far too long indeed! I do hope that Gaia's powers that be will grace us with more occasions for such." she answered, happy to see another friend in attendance. "Reminds me of the good old days!"

*warmly returns Whisper's smile*

"Don't say it like that, it makes it sound like it was really long ago!"

Mythical Lightbringer

Amon of the shadows
Amon enters the ball room and graciously looks around..wonders who shall he dance with..who will look his way?

Noticing an unfamiliar gentleman, Whisper made her way over to greet him. She offered him her hand, and introduced herself.

"Hello there, I am Whisper, thank you for coming! How are you this fine day?" She asked politely, always happy to meet a new friend.

Gaian

19,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
Whisper From A Dream
InvaIid User
-Follows Zhaviro- c;

"I see you hiding there among the crowd! Come in, this is going to be a wonderful time!" Whisper said, offering her zombie companion a warm hug.

"Certainly will, thank you" -gives big hug- "Let's have a chat when you're not so busy, kay?" -goes to grab a drink-

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
-Soon Landusk once Lord of Darkfalls a town in Dark woods in a forgen lands soon come into the ball hooded hideing his face but wear dark theme outfit- "Mhmm facey palce." -he said to him self look at the new wonders he never seen before.

"It's good to see you outside of the GST Lord Landusk"

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Whisper From A Dream
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka

"Trust me master Yoshi I made few freinds in high places and have you and maybe some you freinds to come here." -gelty pat him on the head- "it be alot better beeing how you where at school."

7,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Whisper From A Dream
Amon of the shadows

Noticing an unfamiliar gentleman, Whisper made her way over to greet him. She offered him her hand, and introduced herself.

"Hello there, I am Whisper, thank you for coming! How are you this fine day?" She asked politely, always happy to meet a new friend.
i introduce my self..hello it's very lovely meeting you i am Amon, Amon of the Shadows..(he says with whispers of the shadows lurking behind him)..(he kisses her soft hand as to be polite and walks in looking for a dance or polite converse..)

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Stop Dont Believin
-Soon Landusk once Lord of Darkfalls a town in Dark woods in a forgen lands soon come into the ball hooded hideing his face but wear dark theme outfit- "Mhmm facey palce." -he said to him self look at the new wonders he never seen before.

-bow gracefully- "Same here I konw puting most of my fath in the gambino power was the right thing to do..." -he soon take a drink- "Sadly I shold meet him sooner"

Dapper Fatcat

*Wonders in and realizes this probably isn't the proper attire for such an extravagant event*
How lovely..

Mythical Lightbringer

Kaida_Kokoro
*Wonders in and realizes this probably isn't the proper attire for such an extravagant event*
How lovely..

"Please come in, join us! Everyone is welcome here" Whisper told the new arrival, noting her uncertainty. "I am Whisper, its a pleasure to meet you" She added, smiling warmly.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Stop Dont Believin

-bow gracefully- "Same here I konw puting most of my fath in the gambino power was the right thing to do..." -he soon take a drink- "Sadly I shold meet him sooner"

"Yes, it's not the same without the Gambino's here." *folds her hands together* "But at least we still have G-corp"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff