Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Lightbringer

tenchiwings
-looks in- hello all.. -bows slightly- how are you?

"I am well, how about yourself? Please come on in, enjoy yourself!" Whisper greeted the new arrival.

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
@ Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
*Walks up to Landusk*
Excuse sir you look oddly familiar. Do I know you?

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Whisper From A Dream
((Just a note darlings, please trim your quote towers! Makes it much easier for me to see everyone's posts!))

((( Sorry I idk how might want to show that trick later =w=;;; )))

Loyal Lionheart

Whisper From A Dream

Whisper's cheeks colored a bit at his kind words, which fact she attempted to hide from general view. It was a rare thing indeed for one to pay her so much attention, much less kindness.
"Then that is settled, and hopefully it will mark the beginning of a wonderful friendship." She answered. "Please, tell me more about yourself."

Seeing her cheeks blushing he pretended not to see her for a moment, since she tried to hide herself anyway. However he did return attention to her as she resumed talking.
"One can only hope, as it were. However we seem to get along well, so there should be little to hinder the growing of a wonderful friendship."
He pointed out. Though as the conversation turned to himself, Crytuf seemed to pause in his thought, his face one of thinking.
"Well thats is unusual. People rarely ask about me. I would guess because of the hermit style life I live. Lets see now..."
Crytuf pauses a bit.
"My life has been a long one in Gaia, and while I dont get out much, I have taken part in many of its goings on. The fight against the vampires and such like that. Despite my appearance though I have never been one for violence, I prefer helping others as opposed to harming them."

((Forgive the disappearing act I must do now. Work calls. Til later.))

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
[Tag]
Hiro209
[Tag]
Oh my, how unfortunate. When you said Owl mask, would you mean the "Homemade Owl Mask" in Barton Boutique?

yes,is it there now? if it is then i thank you
I believe they restock infinitely. Remarkable it is.[/quotei ive skimmed through and cant seem to find it,its possibly an item that they only sell on halloween,but anyway,tell me about your mr........,

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Selvaron
Howling Kiyo
Once my perfect world was gone, I knew

"It's not a problem at all." Selvaron chuckled good-naturedly and held out a gloved hand. "If you'd like to set it down, then, perhaps you could waltz with me?"
You ruined everything, in the nicest way
~≺ ★ ★ ★ ≻~

Kiyo looked around in a slight panic to find somewhere to place her drink
Eventually she decided to put it on the tray of a passing waitor
She laughed and took hold of his hand

"Would it be strange if I told you that your glove is made of a very nice soft fabric?"

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Frozen Stargazer
*Walks up to Landusk*

"Mhmm I sorry I wish I konw Sadly I don't konw..." -shake head and sighs-
Whisper From A Dream
tenchiwings

"I am well, how about yourself? Please come on in, enjoy yourself!" Whisper greeted the new arrival.

Tenchi smiles slightly. "Thanks for the greeting, I was slightly afraid to attend the ball." she said, lightly chuckling.

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
im sorry,i ment "tell me about yourself mr........?"

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aquatic dragon101
*came in misterious and put my pet on a leash* well heheheh this quite warming do u think so fluso. fluso: Bark Bark. well enjoy our self

*Walks over to the strange man with an animal on a leash*
Hello my name is Star may I ask what your pet is?

Mythical Lightbringer

Crytuf
Whisper From A Dream

Whisper's cheeks colored a bit at his kind words, which fact she attempted to hide from general view. It was a rare thing indeed for one to pay her so much attention, much less kindness.
"Then that is settled, and hopefully it will mark the beginning of a wonderful friendship." She answered. "Please, tell me more about yourself."

Seeing her cheeks blushing he pretended not to see her for a moment, since she tried to hide herself anyway. However he did return attention to her as she resumed talking.
"One can only hope, as it were. However we seem to get along well, so there should be little to hinder the growing of a wonderful friendship."
He pointed out. Though as the conversation turned to himself, Crytuf seemed to pause in his thought, his face one of thinking.
"Well thats is unusual. People rarely ask about me. I would guess because of the hermit style life I live. Lets see now..."
Crytuf pauses a bit.
"My life has been a long one in Gaia, and while I dont get out much, I have taken part in many of its goings on. The fight against the vampires and such like that. Despite my appearance though I have never been one for violence, I prefer helping others as opposed to harming them."

((Forgive the disappearing act I must do now. Work calls. Til later.))

"That we share in common, my new friend, as I protect the ones I love with my life. In Gaia AND in life." She answered him.

((I will see you when you return then! Have a good evening! <3 ))

Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Howling Kiyo
Selvaron
Howling Kiyo

"It's not a problem at all." Selvaron chuckled good-naturedly and held out a gloved hand. "If you'd like to set it down, then, perhaps you could waltz with me?"
~≺ ★ ★ ★ ≻~

Kiyo looked around in a slight panic to find somewhere to place her drink
Eventually she decided to put it on the tray of a passing waitor
She laughed and took hold of his hand

"Would it be strange if I told you that your glove is made of a very nice soft fabric?"

Selvaron glanced over to the floor and then back to her. His eyes narrowed slightly to indicate his grin. "Mmmno." he replied simply, leading her to the dance floor and lightly bringing his other hand around to touch her shoulder blade. "I would hope that they were soft. I wouldn't want someone to be upset because my gloves are scratchy or uncomfortable."
He stepped into a waltz with her, moving them towards the center of the floor so they wouldn't get bumped into by dancers who might have wanted to move a little quicker.

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
Frozen Stargazer
*Walks up to Landusk*

"Mhmm I sorry I wish I konw Sadly I don't konw..." -shake head and sighs-

Thats ok. It must have been my mind playing tricks again.

*Smiles and starts turning to walk away to the refreshments*

Mythical Lightbringer

tenchiwings
Whisper From A Dream
tenchiwings

Tenchi smiles slightly. "Thanks for the greeting, I was slightly afraid to attend the ball." she said, lightly chuckling.

"No one need ever fear me, except perhaps trolls." she answered, laughing softly at the last part. "Beyond that I always enjoy meeting people."

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Hiro209
[Tag]
I believe they restock infinitely. Remarkable it is.
i ive skimmed through and cant seem to find it,its possibly an item that they only sell on halloween,but anyway,tell me about your mr........,
Here I'll just gift you one.
My mister?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas