3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
[Tag]
Hiro209
[Tag]
Hiro209
*sigh* "too bad i couldnt get that owl mask....." *hiro wonders why everyone isnt wearing a mask*
Which mask is that?

*obeserves the headless gentleman* i could have bought it but they ran out,probably because of this place.
Oh my, how unfortunate. When you said Owl mask, would you mean the "Homemade Owl Mask" in Barton Boutique?

yes,is it there now? if it is then i thank you

Mythical Lightbringer

Crytuf
Whisper From A Dream

"I am deeply proud of my employees, they will see to it that the occasion is not ruined. Might I have the honor of keeping in contact with you? My friendslist is feeling a little bare." Her deep amethyst eyes reflected her genuine pleasure at meeting a new friend.

"That is good that you have people to keep order. I hope your not tryin to run it all yourself. At least keeping the rabble out. That is a job to hard for just one woman alone. No matter how strong she may be."
He comments, though his tone tries to make the comment seem not as offensive as it sounded. Unfortuneatly his straightforwardness could make him sound like a jerk at times. On hearing he offer of friendship he gives her a nod of his head and a soft, friendly smile.
"Of course. I do enjoy speaking with someone as well mannered as you. In fact I would go as-so-far as to say it would be an honor."

Whisper's cheeks colored a bit at his kind words, which fact she attempted to hide from general view. It was a rare thing indeed for one to pay her so much attention, much less kindness.
"Then that is settled, and hopefully it will mark the beginning of a wonderful friendship." She answered. "Please, tell me more about yourself."

Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Howling Kiyo
~ ~

Kiyo spots a chair and decides to sit down
"Hm, everyone seems occupied at the moment
Perhaps someone will come to me instead..."
Once my perfect world was gone, I knew

"Is it customary to buy you a drink first or am I allowed to ask if you're free to dance?" Selvaron's words were light and playful from behind his mask as he spoke. He'd slipped across the room to where he'd eyed a few chairs and had happened upon her once he'd arrived.
You ruined everything, in the nicest way

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
legendhearts
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
legendhearts
legendhearts

Legend bows back.
"I'm Legend" She smiles "Pleasure to meet you"

"Ah a Legend it is then"

-soon he hold a glass of founten drink-

"Lady Legen would you care for a drink?"

Legend nods.
"Yes please."
She hesitates for a moment, but then builds up the will to ask. "Are there any pretzels?" She asks.

-he chuckles- "Ofcorese how would you like them this is Gambino house any thing is limtless and nor impossable." -soon show her aray of Preetzels form hard curchy snacks to warmly bake to many thing to dip them form mustred to cheese- "Injoy your self Lady Legend." -bows-

Legend grins at the assortment and picks a garlic covered one up.
She munches it slowly. "Thanks"Legend says to Landdusk, nodding in time with her chews.
She pulls out a Tic-Tac and puts in her mouth.
"Would you like one?" She asks, holding the box out.
-he wave his hand- "No thank you it fine. I all ready have one."

Mythical Lightbringer

((Just a note darlings, please trim your quote towers! Makes it much easier for me to see everyone's posts!))

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Hiro209
[Tag]
Oh my, how unfortunate. When you said Owl mask, would you mean the "Homemade Owl Mask" in Barton Boutique?

yes,is it there now? if it is then i thank you
I believe they restock infinitely. Remarkable it is.

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x_Kida Masaomi_x
x_Kida Masaomi_x
x_Kida Masaomi_x
wow i finally saw your face xp

"You too can drop the act... or you still like waring that mask... no matter here look what I have in my hand."

-he hold kida phone-
MY PHONE~! i beg you dont break it. . . . .O w O mask?

"Don't worry I won't break it... beside I konw one voice you may rember... -soon he dail and put on loud speaker-

"here was one event you past that bring you to ruin when you Trusted the intell borker... I bleive this may reawaken dark memorys... -just then as a flash he heard a all to familer sceam... it was Saki Mikajima- "such a sceamer... she is.
-bonks landussk with a crowbar- -serious face- where exactly are you getting at? AND WHY DO THIS AT A BALL~? >.<

-the corwbar stuck on his head, soon he pull it out and give it back- "oh sorry I just want to see the Rage you lost when you where trying to save her... don't worry no one won't notice it as soon we leave we be freinds I thought I bring this up see... if you still care for her... -give his phone back- call her if you worry I sure she fine, -soon he dawn his mask once more- "There a war is coming... I hope you b ready what Will happen for now... Injoy life." -leave him and return to the party-
im not gonna call her...i only visit her -walks away with a smile- im gonna go enjoy the ball now~

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Selvaron
Howling Kiyo
~ ~

Kiyo spots a chair and decides to sit down
"Hm, everyone seems occupied at the moment
Perhaps someone will come to me instead..."

"Is it customary to buy you a drink first or am I allowed to ask if you're free to dance?" Selvaron's words were light and playful from behind his mask as he spoke. He'd slipped across the room to where he'd eyed a few chairs and had happened upon her once he'd arrived.
~ ~

Kiyo holds up her glass
"I already got myself a drink, sorry about that, I didn't expect anyone to offer"
She was slightly embarresed but kept on smiling
"I would love to dance, as long as Saiph lets me of course"
She looks across to Saiph, he nodded and walked off

Shirtless Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I read the title as Gambino's Bathroom, so naturally, I clicked the link.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
x_Kida Masaomi_x
x_Kida Masaomi_x
x_Kida Masaomi_x
MY PHONE~! i beg you dont break it. . . . .O w O mask?

"Don't worry I won't break it... beside I konw one voice you may rember... -soon he dail and put on loud speaker-

"here was one event you past that bring you to ruin when you Trusted the intell borker... I bleive this may reawaken dark memorys... -just then as a flash he heard a all to familer sceam... it was Saki Mikajima- "such a sceamer... she is.
-bonks landussk with a crowbar- -serious face- where exactly are you getting at? AND WHY DO THIS AT A BALL~? >.<

-the corwbar stuck on his head, soon he pull it out and give it back- "oh sorry I just want to see the Rage you lost when you where trying to save her... don't worry no one won't notice it as soon we leave we be freinds I thought I bring this up see... if you still care for her... -give his phone back- call her if you worry I sure she fine, -soon he dawn his mask once more- "There a war is coming... I hope you b ready what Will happen for now... Injoy life." -leave him and return to the party-
im not gonna call her...i only visit her -walks away with a smile- im gonna go enjoy the ball now~

-soon he grab his note book and wirtes- "Mhmmmm...."
User Image

User Image

Amanda slowly walked into the room silently and looked around not showing any emotion or body language as to what her personality was really like. She had left her mask that she was planning to wear in her car after it had proven to annoy her by messing up her hair a little when it fell off on her way into the building.
-looks in- hello all.. -bows slightly- how are you?

Interesting Lunatic

Alynne
I read the title as Gambino's Bathroom, so naturally, I clicked the link.

"Welcome to the party then, m'lady~" she says sweetly, curtsying as she offers a drink.

Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Howling Kiyo

"It's not a problem at all." Selvaron chuckled good-naturedly and held out a gloved hand. "If you'd like to set it down, then, perhaps you could waltz with me?"

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*came in misterious and put my pet on a leash* well heheheh this quite warming do u think so fluso. fluso: Bark Bark. well enjoy our self

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff