Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
[Tag]
/Walks around looking under things.

*sneaks up on Tag and links arms with him familliarly*
"Daaaaaaaarling, if there's something that you're looking for, you'll have better luck finding it from up high in the media room"
*points with her drinking hand, sloshing ice in her glass*
"See? Where Mr. Lord Landusk is with his friend?"

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Whisper From A Dream

"A warm welcome to you and your guest, please make yourselves at home!" she greeted them happily.
~ ~

Kiyo bows
"Thankyou kindly"
She soon dashes off to the buffet tables

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I am quiet fine, Thank you. May I ask a favor. I have a driver coming to bring my medicine. Is there any way that someone can bring him to me if I should happen to fall asleep?

-Sits down-

Hmmmm, where am I?

11,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Whisper From A Dream
Jueru Kitsune
*walks in* Wow....what a beautiful mansion!!!!! ^^

"Thank you kindly! Mr Gambino does know how to live magnificently!" she agreed, smiling at the newcomer

You're welcome! ^^ Mr. Gambino is a very lucky man, you know... *takes a refreshment and wanders around*

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
x_Kida Masaomi_x
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
x_Kida Masaomi_x
x_Kida Masaomi_x
hm? sure

-soon he lead Kida to dark stage in Gambino mastion-

"Ah Here we are in here I can think nomarly and drop this guise..."

-soon take off his mask- "There.. Much better..." -soon he able to show his face-

-soon he turn to Kida- "Now then kida let talk..."
wow i finally saw your face xp

"You too can drop the act... or you still like waring that mask... no matter here look what I have in my hand."

-he hold kida phone-
MY PHONE~! i beg you dont break it. . . . .O w O mask?

"Don't worry I won't break it... beside I konw one voice you may rember... -soon he dail and put on loud speaker-

"here was one event you past that bring you to ruin when you Trusted the intell borker... I bleive this may reawaken dark memorys... -just then as a flash he heard a all to familer sceam... it was Saki Mikajima- "such a sceamer... she is."

Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Unceremonioiusly, Selvaron strode his way inside. His hands were in his pockets, glancing around at the room from under his hood. He could still hear the comments from his friends echoing in his head.
'Wait, you're going to the ball? You don't even have nice pants!'
'These are my nice pants.' he had said simply before leaving his usual home in the not-so-amazing forest he seemed to share with a few others. If nothing else, he figured, he could get a few nice dances out of this. He loved ballrooms.
Right, then. Time to socialize.

Loyal Lionheart

Whisper From A Dream

"I am deeply proud of my employees, they will see to it that the occasion is not ruined. Might I have the honor of keeping in contact with you? My friendslist is feeling a little bare." Her deep amethyst eyes reflected her genuine pleasure at meeting a new friend.

"That is good that you have people to keep order. I hope your not tryin to run it all yourself. At least keeping the rabble out. That is a job to hard for just one woman alone. No matter how strong she may be."
He comments, though his tone tries to make the comment seem not as offensive as it sounded. Unfortuneatly his straightforwardness could make him sound like a jerk at times. On hearing he offer of friendship he gives her a nod of his head and a soft, friendly smile.
"Of course. I do enjoy speaking with someone as well mannered as you. In fact I would go as-so-far as to say it would be an honor."

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
~ ~

With a glass in one hand and Saiph in the other Kiyo wanders around looking for conversation

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Stop Dont Believin
[Tag]
/Walks around looking under things.

*sneaks up on Tag and links arms with him familliarly*
"Daaaaaaaarling, if there's something that you're looking for, you'll have better luck finding it from up high in the media room"
*points with her drinking hand, sloshing ice in her glass*
"See? Where Mr. Lord Landusk is with his friend?"

Yes, well it'd help if I knew what I was looking for as well.

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x_Kida Masaomi_x
x_Kida Masaomi_x
x_Kida Masaomi_x
hm? sure

-soon he lead Kida to dark stage in Gambino mastion-

"Ah Here we are in here I can think nomarly and drop this guise..."

-soon take off his mask- "There.. Much better..." -soon he able to show his face-

-soon he turn to Kida- "Now then kida let talk..."

"You too can drop the act... or you still like waring that mask... no matter here look what I have in my hand."

-he hold kida phone-

"Don't worry I won't break it... beside I konw one voice you may rember... -soon he dail and put on loud speaker-

"here was one event you past that bring you to ruin when you Trusted the intell borker... I bleive this may reawaken dark memorys... -just then as a flash he heard a all to familer sceam... it was Saki Mikajima- "such a sceamer... she is.
-bonks landussk with a crowbar- -serious face- where exactly are you getting at? AND WHY DO THIS AT A BALL~? >.<

Bashful Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
legendhearts
legendhearts
legendhearts
Legend slowly walks in, unsure if this was really a good idea.

-soon dark robe man with battle mask of sort walk to Legend-

"Greeting miss, I am Landusk, Lord of Darkfalls and I humble honnor welcome to this year ball."
-bow gracefully-

Legend bows back.
"I'm Legend" She smiles "Pleasure to meet you"

"Ah a Legend it is then"

-soon he hold a glass of founten drink-

"Lady Legen would you care for a drink?"

Legend nods.
"Yes please."
She hesitates for a moment, but then builds up the will to ask. "Are there any pretzels?" She asks.

-he chuckles- "Ofcorese how would you like them this is Gambino house any thing is limtless and nor impossable." -soon show her aray of Preetzels form hard curchy snacks to warmly bake to many thing to dip them form mustred to cheese- "Injoy your self Lady Legend." -bows-

Legend grins at the assortment and picks a garlic covered one up.
She munches it slowly. "Thanks"Legend says to Landdusk, nodding in time with her chews.
She pulls out a Tic-Tac and puts in her mouth.
"Would you like one?" She asks, holding the box out.

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Hiro209
[Tag]
Hiro209
*sigh* "too bad i couldnt get that owl mask....." *hiro wonders why everyone isnt wearing a mask*
Which mask is that?

*obeserves the headless gentleman* i could have bought it but they ran out,probably because of this place.
Oh my, how unfortunate. When you said Owl mask, would you mean the "Homemade Owl Mask" in Barton Boutique?

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
~ ~

Kiyo spots a chair and decides to sit down
"Hm, everyone seems occupied at the moment
Perhaps someone will come to me instead..."

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
*walks to the bar* "id like a glass of red wine please"

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
x_Kida Masaomi_x
x_Kida Masaomi_x
x_Kida Masaomi_x

-he hold kida phone-

"here was one event you past that bring you to ruin when you Trusted the intell borker... I bleive this may reawaken dark memorys... -just then as a flash he heard a all to familer sceam... it was Saki Mikajima- "such a sceamer... she is.
-bonks landussk with a crowbar- -serious face- where exactly are you getting at? AND WHY DO THIS AT A BALL~? >.<

-the corwbar stuck on his head, soon he pull it out and give it back- "oh sorry I just want to see the Rage you lost when you where trying to save her... don't worry no one won't notice it as soon we leave we be freinds I thought I bring this up see... if you still care for her... -give his phone back- call her if you worry I sure she fine, -soon he dawn his mask once more- "There a war is coming... I hope you b ready what Will happen for now... Injoy life." -leave him and return to the party-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff