Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuro The Fancy
~Kuro enters the mansion and heads to the table for a glass of champagne and watches the guests dance. He admired the rooms extravagance but has never been around this many people before. A few minuets later, the young man heads to the outside area. He looks at the sky while taking a sip of the golden liquid feeling at ease.~

Maiden enters the outside area. She looks at Kuro. Hello, she says. I am Maiden, Queen of Bastelle. It is splendid to meet you. I hope you may move to the ballroom to see me dance. A glass of purple liquid appears at her side. She takes a drink and dances out.
Maiden wears a blue outfit. She dances for hours, never slowing down or stopping. She has lots of energy. She continues to dance, every muscle movement looking perfectly coordinated. She dances more and more, even though her dance is missing a partner. The grand clock strikes eleven. She claps once, and disappears in a puff of violet smoke. Bastellians collect the violet smoke in bottles. It liquifies, and the rest of the smoke fades away.

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
walks in holding a skech book. "look at all the wonderful things i can draw"

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
cheese_whine dramallama lol

Fashionable Gaian

4,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
faythofloveless

DeeDee wanders out from one of the endless expansive rooms in the Mansion, her pink satin gown rustling as she enters into the main ballroom, and strikes a pose. "Here's your model, faythofloveless!" *giggling* heart

Dangerous Sex Symbol

20,025 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
How...zombieriffic!

3,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DeeDee Gambino
faythofloveless

DeeDee wanders out from one of the endless expansive rooms in the Mansion, her pink satin gown rustling as she enters into the main ballroom, and strikes a pose. "Here's your model, faythofloveless!" *giggling* heart

claps "this is ganna be a fun night" starts drawing DeeDee.
alexandrakitty
How...zombieriffic!
"Like Me?" Walks in with football jersey and sweat all over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff