Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crytuf
Frozen Stargazer
Although that only refers to natural poisons. Manmade ones taste horribly bitter with few exceptions. It is a shame I'm not part spider but at least I have acquired some unique abilities ever since I made a contract with them.
-takes a bite of the cake-
Mmmm delicious. I will have to thank Charles for making me this extremely delectable treat

"I see. I would imagine that man made ones would not be as good as natural ones, but like I said, I know little about spiders and their tastes."

It's alright. One does not need to know about spiders unless one is fighting them.Same goes with demons and humans. In the end it really just comes down to survival of the fittest.
-eats the rest of her cake then wipes with a napkin-

Loyal Lionheart

Frozen Stargazer
It's alright. One does not need to know about spiders unless one is fighting them.Same goes with demons and humans. In the end it really just comes down to survival of the fittest.

He nods in agreement.
"There have been many who have tried to fight me with their so-called, "knowledge of demons". But knowing something and using it in context are different things."
Crytuf
thenewmaiden417

The young dancer moves toward the man as she grabs a perfect apple from the table. Hello sir. I am Maiden, the Bastellian Ballerina. I rule Bastelle, a city of dance. It is nice to meet you.

Watching the woman approch he remained still, his hand frozen as he held a bit of cheese in his claws. Giving her a small bow, breaking his statue like appearance, he replied.
"Hello good lady. I am Crytuf, the shadow kitsune. It is a pleasure to meet you."
He answered respectfully.

This is a lovely ball. This floor makes my feet want to dance. It is not every day I get to dance on a fancy floor. Maiden leaps to the center of the floor and dances.

Loyal Lionheart

thenewmaiden417

This is a lovely ball. This floor makes my feet want to dance. It is not every day I get to dance on a fancy floor. Maiden leaps to the center of the floor and dances.

He smiles softly.
"Then dance dear lady, it is what the floor was made for."

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crytuf
Frozen Stargazer

He nods in agreement.
"There have been many who have tried to fight me with their so-called, "knowledge of demons". But knowing something and using it in context are different things."

I suppose you are right. Even the wises of men pale in comparison to simpletons for if they do not know how to use their knowledge than it's even more worthless than a dogs waste because atleast it could be used as fertilizer.
-takes a cookie-

Loyal Lionheart

Frozen Stargazer
I suppose you are right. Even the wises of men pale in comparison to simpletons for if they do not know how to use their knowledge than it's even more worthless than a dogs waste because atleast it could be used as fertilizer.
-takes a cookie-

"I could not have put it better myself. I am glad we agree on such things."

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crytuf
Frozen Stargazer
-takes a cookie-

"I could not have put it better myself. I am glad we agree on such things."

Yes it is great that we do
-Adds another vile different in color than the last one-
As Maiden continues to dance, she starts to feel faint. She realizes she must stop dancing. She takes her end position. People clap and cheer. She claps twice. Bastelle, she says. Then four men come in the doors with a board with a cushion. The men load her on the board and carry her out.

Unbeatable Gawker

H entered with the seemingly endless stream of guests, the spurs on his boots jangling and his staff clicking on the floor as if it was a third foot. High Magus Pamplemousse Grenouille's dimly glowing blue eyes served the ball. Though he never really cared much for them, he tried to attend as many balls as he could, just to see which was the most extravagant. So far, this was the biggest he'd seen.
Dressed in his silk black coat trimmed with green and gold, he eased himself into the crowd, waving gently or gave a greeting in passing to anyone who happened to recognize him, or knew him personally.

User Image

Interesting Lunatic

Pamplemousse Grenouille
H entered with the seemingly endless stream of guests, the spurs on his boots jangling and his staff clicking on the floor as if it was a third foot. High Magus Pamplemousse Grenouille's dimly glowing blue eyes served the ball. Though he never really cared much for them, he tried to attend as many balls as he could, just to see which was the most extravagant. So far, this was the biggest he'd seen.
Dressed in his silk black coat trimmed with green and gold, he eased himself into the crowd, waving gently or gave a greeting in passing to anyone who happened to recognize him, or knew him personally.

User Image

"Welcome to the ball~ We hope you enjoy your stay~" two girls said, bowing in unison at him.
Maiden enters the beautiful ballroom again. Like last night, she dances to the center. She wears a headband of jewels. She stops in the center and claps twice. Four Bastellian dancers in the same dresses as her enter. They do not wear headbands. Maiden takes the center, and the dancers form a square around her. They dance a ballet for an hour. At the end, everyone claps and the dancers exit. Maiden sits and eats a healthy meal before dancing again.

Friendly Friend

*Enters the ballroom* *looks around for someone i know*

Mythical Lightbringer

Pamplemousse Grenouille

User Image

I've been thinking about you, I'm glad you stopped by! How have you been?
Carrying the train of her dress she elegantly steps into the ballroom, her sparkling purple dress is bathed in the golden light from the chandeliers above.
'Am I too late for the party?'
~Kuro enters the mansion and heads to the table for a glass of champagne and watches the guests dance. He admired the rooms extravagance but has never been around this many people before. A few minuets later, the young man heads to the outside area. He looks at the sky while taking a sip of the golden liquid feeling at ease.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff