Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
((Thank you for RPing with me :3))

((No problem! It was fun!! biggrin biggrin I hope we can do so again~ -bows- ))

(( 3nodding 3nodding I had fun too, and we must continue this...You said something about you and Whisper wrapping me in a black bow then taking me to your guild? *bows*))

((HAHA! Yes we did - Gambino's Legacy?? You're in it :3 I'm pretty sure we can continue it there biggrin ))

((Yay! biggrin ))

((So I can run over and we can continue it? One on one or what? biggrin ))

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
((Thank you for RPing with me :3))

((No problem! It was fun!! biggrin biggrin I hope we can do so again~ -bows- ))

(( 3nodding 3nodding I had fun too, and we must continue this...You said something about you and Whisper wrapping me in a black bow then taking me to your guild? *bows*))

((HAHA! Yes we did - Gambino's Legacy?? You're in it :3 I'm pretty sure we can continue it there biggrin ))

((Yay! biggrin ))

((I don't know what to do now...So i'm gonna dress up as a pirate pirate and then we will continue our RP. Maybe even get some other people onbaord with it :3))

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion

((Yay! biggrin ))

((I don't know what to do now...So i'm gonna dress up as a pirate pirate and then we will continue our RP. Maybe even get some other people onbaord with it :3))

((Yay pirate~ -cuddles ze pirate- Okay biggrin ))

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion

((Yay! biggrin ))

((Yarr razz That's pirate talk for "Wazz up!?" wink )

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion

((Yay! biggrin ))

((Yarr razz That's pirate talk for "Wazz up!?" wink )

((XDD Yar~))
Maiden awakens and stretches. She finds she has been covered. She notices people in the sitting room, eating a breakfast course. She realizes how messy she musst look, so she heads home and changes. When she enters again, she wears a black dress.
misaminka
wow what a wonderful ballroom * peeks through a large window*

Maiden appeared behind the girl. It is much more beautiful inside than it is out. I am Maiden, the Bartonian Ballerina. Please come inside and enjoy it more.

Shy Sweetheart

5,250 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
A young angel Imp named Charisse walks into the party. "I missed almost the entire party." Charisse frowns before taking a seat in one corner of the room and watching the other gaians talk.
kara45454545
A young angel Imp named Charisse walks into the party. "I missed almost the entire party." Charisse frowns before taking a seat in one corner of the room and watching the other gaians talk.

A young beauty appears behind the angel imp. Welcome. I am Maiden, the Bartonian Ballerina. It is nice to meet you.

Loyal Lionheart

Suddenly the mans eyes light up again, signaling that he has opened his eyes. It appeared that he had fallen asleep, much to his embarassment. Sitting up straight he streatched out his arms and his back before standing up. Taking his cain in hand he moved from the sofa to avoid falling to sleep again. As he moved across the floor his cane and claws tapped lightly with each step. Crytuf made his way to the food table and picked up a small snack to satisfy the small pang of hunger that disturbed his belly.

Shy Sweetheart

5,250 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
thenewmaiden417
kara45454545

A young beauty appears behind the angel imp. Welcome. I am Maiden, the Bartonian Ballerina. It is nice to meet you.

"Why Thank you." Charisse smiled. "I am Charisse the angel imp." Charisse stood up and gave a curtsy.
Maiden decides that she should dance a ballet for the breakfast guests. The floor is open, for the ballroom is not filled. She gracefully leaps to the center of the ballroom. She twirls, leaps, steps, and even flips as her feet barely touch the ground. She is light on her feet and a ballerina beyond compare.

Loyal Lionheart

Standing alone near the tables he watched as the ballerina twisted and moved on the floor. Leaning on his cain he stood like a statue, letting silence fill the area around him as his eyes followed the dancing woman.
Crytuf
Suddenly the mans eyes light up again, signaling that he has opened his eyes. It appeared that he had fallen asleep, much to his embarassment. Sitting up straight he streatched out his arms and his back before standing up. Taking his cain in hand he moved from the sofa to avoid falling to sleep again. As he moved across the floor his cane and claws tapped lightly with each step. Crytuf made his way to the food table and picked up a small snack to satisfy the small pang of hunger that disturbed his belly.

The young dancer moves toward the man as she grabs a perfect apple from the table. Hello sir. I am Maiden, the Bastellian Ballerina. I rule Bastelle, a city of dance. It is nice to meet you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff