Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whisper From A Dream
Please do come in! make yourself at home!

*Eeps when he's spotted then steps inside.*
H-.. hello.
*Bows politely.*

Mythical Lightbringer

Prince Wonderland
Whisper From A Dream
Please do come in! make yourself at home!

*Eeps when he's spotted then steps inside.*
H-.. hello.
*Bows politely.*

<bows gracefully in return> Hello there, its a pleasure to meet you. I am Whisper :3

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
"Arent they pretty?" Raven asked, smiling a bit more. "This is my favorite part... all the fireworks." she explained, giggling lightly. Raven's eyes slid to Rene and watched him as the fireworks explode. "Are you going to leave after this?" she asked, moving around a little in her own nervousness.

"Yeah..They are." Rene said with a small smile. His odd purple eyes seemed to gleam more brighter in the night then inside, and had a small flash to them. But his smile faded when he was asked when if he was going to leave. "No...Or atleast I think..." Rene said, unnasure of Slender Man wanted him home after the night ended.

Raven blinked, then felt bad. "Sorry - I didnt mean to ruin the moment for you." she told softly, giving a soft smile. She saw the flash in his purple eyes fade and it made her feel bad, wondering if she should have said anything at all. "But... you think? I... can give you a ride home if you need one?" she offered, not wanting him to be out and alone, despite his reputation.

Rene turned to her and smiled. "Yes...I would like that...But it's deep into the woods and under a patch of thorned weeds." His tail swayed again in the breeze. He wondered if Slender Man would allow someone to bring him home. He then thought that it might be easier to just take the old way home and go through a closet. But he still wanted to be with Raven, so he just stopped thinking about it and watched the fireworks go off in the sky.

"Well I'll make sure not to get into the thorned weeds then," she said, chuckling lightly. She hoped Slender Man wouldn't be angry at her for taking Rene home, she worried about him and wanted him to be safe and -added to that- she wanted to spend more time with him.

Rene laughed a bit and looked at his watch. He could still stay for a few minuets, hopefully the fireworks display would be over then. Rene put his watch down and went back to watching the night sky.

Thankfully they did end and Raven smiled at him. "Alrighty then - lets go." she told, offering her arm to him so she could guide them out to her car. Hopefully he didn't mind one.

Mythical Lightbringer

I have our event thread in PieHard 2 going, if anyone wishes to jump from the elegant, to the insane!

PieHard 2!
It's nice to meet you too. My name is Benjamin but people usually just call me Prince.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Raven blinked, then felt bad. "Sorry - I didnt mean to ruin the moment for you." she told softly, giving a soft smile. She saw the flash in his purple eyes fade and it made her feel bad, wondering if she should have said anything at all. "But... you think? I... can give you a ride home if you need one?" she offered, not wanting him to be out and alone, despite his reputation.

Rene turned to her and smiled. "Yes...I would like that...But it's deep into the woods and under a patch of thorned weeds." His tail swayed again in the breeze. He wondered if Slender Man would allow someone to bring him home. He then thought that it might be easier to just take the old way home and go through a closet. But he still wanted to be with Raven, so he just stopped thinking about it and watched the fireworks go off in the sky.

"Well I'll make sure not to get into the thorned weeds then," she said, chuckling lightly. She hoped Slender Man wouldn't be angry at her for taking Rene home, she worried about him and wanted him to be safe and -added to that- she wanted to spend more time with him.

Rene laughed a bit and looked at his watch. He could still stay for a few minuets, hopefully the fireworks display would be over then. Rene put his watch down and went back to watching the night sky.

Thankfully they did end and Raven smiled at him. "Alrighty then - lets go." she told, offering her arm to him so she could guide them out to her car. Hopefully he didn't mind one.

Rene wraped his arm around hers and started walking. His tail continued swaying until they reached the door. The monsters dissapeared from the mansion and without trace that they where even there.

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Rene wraped his arm around hers and started walking. His tail continued swaying until they reached the door. The monsters dissapeared from the mansion and without trace that they where even there.

Raven smiled and led them to a simple black car, not noticing the disappearance of the monsters once they left it. "I hope you don't mind cars," she said quickly, opening the door for him.
This ballroom's floor is perfect for a dancer's feet. Maiden dances over to Whisper. It is an honor to meet the hostess of this beautiful ball.
Whisper From A Dream
Welcome to Gambino's Ballroom!

You enter the grand ballroom of Gambino's Mansion. As you look around, you find yourself surrounded by the elegance and extravagance so typical of the man himself. On your left, you see long buffet tables piled high with refreshments and spirits, and clearly no expense has been spared. The walls are composed of mirrors, which rise from floor to ceiling, and are accented in between with heavy red velvet draperies, reminiscent of stage hangings in an opera house. The back of the room features huge glass sliding doors, which lead to an ornate outdoor seating area. 3 massive chandeliers hang from the ceiling of the room, one to the front, one in the middle, and one to the back, their brilliant light bathing the room in reflections from the multitude of crystals. The Head of Operations, Whisper From a Dream, as well as many supporters and friends of G Corp and the Gambino family can be found within, ready to share this magical experience with all of the flair and style their fortune can bring.

~ Please follow all rules and regulations for Gaia as well as this event
~ No flaming, trolling, spamming, or otherwise being obnoxious to the other guests, it will get
you blacklisted.
~ This is an rp event, so you will definitely find that here! However we do welcome out of character chat as well!
~ As always, if you enjoy yourself, feel free to Join us!

We hope that everyone will enjoy themselves!

Mythical Lightbringer

thenewmaiden417
This ballroom's floor is perfect for a dancer's feet. Maiden dances over to Whisper. It is an honor to meet the hostess of this beautiful ball.

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Raven smiled and led them to a simple black car, not noticing the disappearance of the monsters once they left it. "I hope you don't mind cars," she said quickly, opening the door for him.

"As long as it dosen't have engin problems." Rene said getting into the car. He sat down and took a peice of jerky out and chewed on it. He gave her a map guideing to the forest that he lived in.

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

"As long as it dosen't have engin problems." Rene said getting into the car. He sat down and took a peice of jerky out and chewed on it. He gave her a map guideing to the forest that he lived in.

"Oh no, she runs beautifully." she assured, getting into the drivers seat and looking at the map. "Oh that looks easy enough," she said, smiling a bit and putting the seat belt on before turning on the car and heading out.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

"Oh no, she runs beautifully." she assured, getting into the drivers seat and looking at the map. "Oh that looks easy enough," she said, smiling a bit and putting the seat belt on before turning on the car and heading out.

Rene put his seat belt on and rolled the window down. He took his hat off and put it on his lap allowing his black-furred ears to move around a bit. His forehead had a glistening circle in the middle and appear to be made of gold.

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Rene put his seat belt on and rolled the window down. He took his hat off and put it on his lap allowing his black-furred ears to move around a bit. His forehead had a glistening circle in the middle and appear to be made of gold.

Raven glanced at him and blinked a bit. "May I ask you something about your ears?" she asked, looking at the circle on his head but decided not to ask about that. The last thing Raven wanted to do was seem rude.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Raven glanced at him and blinked a bit. "May I ask you something about your ears?" she asked, looking at the circle on his head but decided not to ask about that. The last thing Raven wanted to do was seem rude.

Rene looked at her curiously and his ears flicked up. "Sure, go ahead..." He said, trying to cover his forehead gem with his hair.

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Rene looked at her curiously and his ears flicked up. "Sure, go ahead..." He said, trying to cover his forehead gem with his hair.

"Do you like having them petted?" she asked curiously, hesitantly as if she was scared he'd be insulted. Raven wondered why he didn't like the gem but didn't bring it up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff