• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Raven shook her head. "No - its not. It would be if you were a zombie or a skeleton but you're not," she attempted to joke. Raven herself hadn't been much of a huger since... ever but this one was... nice, something she'd enjoy doing more often but she doubted she'd get to.

"So you don't like undead people that much, eh?" Rene said with a smile. Deep inside him he felt something he hadn't felt for a long time. It was a pleasant feeling, and he didn't want to ever loose it again. He sighed silently and stopped moving his tail so much.

"Not when they're hugging me," she said, giggling. Raven felt it to be awkward when a zombie or a skeleton snuggled up to her, but there was the times where she 'lost it' and ended up hugging them... but that was for dramatic showing to freak her opponent out, which usually worked. Raven tried to keep the blush off of her face, but it failed.

Rene chuckled and looked at her. She was beautiful, but he didn't want to deal with necromancers ever since the inccident. But maybe she was diffrent, maybe she could help. It would be just a matter of time. Then he saw the blush on her face, and blushed a bit himself aswell.

Raven giggled lightly herself, wondering what he was thinking. She knew the ball would end and soon but she didn't want it too. She just met Rene - she didn't want him to rush away so soon. "The fireworks will be going off soon... do you wanna watch 'em?" she asked, giving him a nice smile.

Rene continued looking at Raven and replied with a smile. "Sure, I love fireworks." He got up and dusted off his coat. He didn't know anyone would even want to approach him. He was after all, still a cat with bugs crawling all over him. And on top of that the bugs turn into monsters, and the Slender Man was his gaurdian. But somehow Raven made him feel...Normal...Something that felt like normal. He dreeded at the thought of having to leave, but if he just stopped worrying maybe it would last a little bit longer.

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Raven shook her head. "No - its not. It would be if you were a zombie or a skeleton but you're not," she attempted to joke. Raven herself hadn't been much of a huger since... ever but this one was... nice, something she'd enjoy doing more often but she doubted she'd get to.

"So you don't like undead people that much, eh?" Rene said with a smile. Deep inside him he felt something he hadn't felt for a long time. It was a pleasant feeling, and he didn't want to ever loose it again. He sighed silently and stopped moving his tail so much.

"Not when they're hugging me," she said, giggling. Raven felt it to be awkward when a zombie or a skeleton snuggled up to her, but there was the times where she 'lost it' and ended up hugging them... but that was for dramatic showing to freak her opponent out, which usually worked. Raven tried to keep the blush off of her face, but it failed.

Rene chuckled and looked at her. She was beautiful, but he didn't want to deal with necromancers ever since the inccident. But maybe she was diffrent, maybe she could help. It would be just a matter of time. Then he saw the blush on her face, and blushed a bit himself aswell.

Raven giggled lightly herself, wondering what he was thinking. She knew the ball would end and soon but she didn't want it too. She just met Rene - she didn't want him to rush away so soon. "The fireworks will be going off soon... do you wanna watch 'em?" she asked, giving him a nice smile.

Rene continued looking at Raven and replied with a smile. "Sure, I love fireworks." He got up and dusted off his coat. He didn't know anyone would even want to approach him. He was after all, still a cat with bugs crawling all over him. And on top of that the bugs turn into monsters, and the Slender Man was his gaurdian. But somehow Raven made him feel...Normal...Something that felt like normal. He dreeded at the thought of having to leave, but if he just stopped worrying maybe it would last a little bit longer.

Raven got up with him and smoothed out her skirt as well. "That's good - I do too." she said, smiling. Rene wasnt a bad guy, he was actually a pretty good guy-cat. But all she saw was how good he was, not the bugs and not the cat features -despite how cute they were-, and definitively not the monsters that the bugs turn into. Gently looping her arm into his, she began to lead them to the balcony to watch them go off.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2
Tenack nodded. "Very true, though I am afraid I did not get your name."

"Oh, I am so sorry." Uiallin said lowering her drink, and extending her hand. "I am Uiallin. It means Twilight song."

"Uiallin" Tenack smiled as he took her hand in his pacing a kiss to the back of her hand. "I am Tenack, it has no meaning just a name."

"Oh, but it sounds like such a fine name." Uiallin looked at he hansome young man's clothes. "You are wearing a uniform. With who do you serve?"

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Raven got up with him and smoothed out her skirt as well. "That's good - I do too." she said, smiling. Rene wasnt a bad guy, he was actually a pretty good guy-cat. But all she saw was how good he was, not the bugs and not the cat features -despite how cute they were-, and definitively not the monsters that the bugs turn into. Gently looping her arm into his, she began to lead them to the balcony to watch them go off.

Rene let her guide him to the balcony. While they were going he decided to think about what happend that night and beyond. Then something came across his mind, that the creature everyone knew as "It" might be stalking him again. But that would just lead into something that is going to be completly out of nowhere, over the top, and after no one would ever speak of it again. So he just forgot about 'It' and decided to just enjoy the fireworks with Raven.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Uiallin
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2

"Oh, I am so sorry." Uiallin said lowering her drink, and extending her hand. "I am Uiallin. It means Twilight song."

"Uiallin" Tenack smiled as he took her hand in his pacing a kiss to the back of her hand. "I am Tenack, it has no meaning just a name."

"Oh, but it sounds like such a fine name." Uiallin looked at he hansome young man's clothes. "You are wearing a uniform. With who do you serve?"

"I serve Gambino, I belong to the Gambino Military an Ally of Lady Whisper." He gave a small after he spoke straightening his uniform standing back up.

Wench

Rained-on-Butterfly

Lev laughed along with Raven, reaching out towards her hands that tried to hide her own giggles and smile.

"No, there is no need to hide your smile, miss Raven! I find your laughter pleasant and heart-lifting to listen to, honestly speaking," Lev pat her hands clasped in between his own. "And you were not rambling.. you may go on if you want to, I always love to hear a good story." He nodded at her once. "Come, you must be thirsty after our conversation. Care for some wine, or water?"

Whisper From A Dream

Clarice hopped a little closer towards Whisper, as her curiousity got the better of her. She gave a series of short caws, bending down towards the package and tried to open it for her, before she heard Lev call for her. Clarice tilted her head at Whisper, seemingly apologetic, and flew back to report to her Master.

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Rene let her guide him to the balcony. While they were going he decided to think about what happend that night and beyond. Then something came across his mind, that the creature everyone knew as "It" might be stalking him again. But that would just lead into something that is going to be completly out of nowhere, over the top, and after no one would ever speak of it again. So he just forgot about 'It' and decided to just enjoy the fireworks with Raven.

Raven smiled as she leaned on the balcony and watched them go off, knowing that the time was nearing to an end. The colors exploded within the night sky and colors flew everywhere, the smile widening slightly. A soft sigh escaped her as she watched the exploding items.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2

"I serve Gambino, I belong to the Gambino Military an Ally of Lady Whisper." He gave a small after he spoke straightening his uniform standing back up.

"I have meet Lady Whisper. She seems very nice, and she is very beautiful."

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Uiallin
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2

"That she is, shes a very good leader." Tenack held out his hand and smiled. "I think there is time for one last dance."

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2

"That she is, shes a very good leader." Tenack held out his hand and smiled. "I think there is time for one last dance."

Uiallin took his hand, and blushed slightly. "Of course dear sir. Thank you for the pleasure."

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Raven smiled as she leaned on the balcony and watched them go off, knowing that the time was nearing to an end. The colors exploded within the night sky and colors flew everywhere, the smile widening slightly. A soft sigh escaped her as she watched the exploding items.

Rene's ears went down when the first firework exploded. In the past he could only watch them from inside a slected home where he'd have to make a monster appear. He continued watching the fireworks go off into the night as small trails of sparks then bursting into arrandges of colors and shapes. This is what he would probably miss most about his first time at the annual ball.

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Uiallin

Uiallin took his hand, and blushed slightly. "Of course dear sir. Thank you for the pleasure."

[i]Tenack lead Uiallin to the dance floor and moved infront of her. Placing a hand on her waist he smiled down at her.[i/] "Ready?"

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Tenack2
Uiallin

enack lead Uiallin to the dance floor and moved infront of her. Placing a hand on her waist he smiled down at her.[i/] "Ready?"

Uiallin smiled widely at him. "Of course." She answered

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Uiallin
Tenack2
Uiallin

Tenack lead Uiallin to the dance floor and moved infront of her. Placing a hand on her waist he smiled down at her. "Ready?"

"Very well" Holding her close he moved about the dance floor as the music played softly and slowly. "You have a very beautiful smile and face."

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2
Uiallin

Tenack lead Uiallin to the dance floor and moved infront of her. Placing a hand on her waist he smiled down at her. "Ready?"

"Very well" Holding her close he moved about the dance floor as the music played softly and slowly. "You have a very beautiful smile and face."

"Well thank you Solider." Uiallin said with a smile. "And might I say, you are quite dashing, and an excellent dancer sir."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff