Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tenack makes his way to the refreshment's table pouring himself a glass of punch.[i/] "Well the evening ceromonies should be beginning shortly. I hope there are fireworks."

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Rained-on-Butterfly
Belladonna Tea
Walks in shyly,
smoothing out her fur coat,
her cat following at her heals.

User Image

Welcome! Welcome, dear! I love your name, your cat is adorable!
Thank you ^^

User Image

Mythical Lightbringer

[Tag]
Whisper From A Dream
Tell you more..hmm...This should amuse you. I was in a thread full of people, and the topic was actually ON empathy, and those who have it. Naturally I was curious, so I stopped in. Come to find out, the entire thing was SO off base it was ridiculous! People were saying things like extreme talented empaths (what they call this little "gift) can ZAP people with negative emotions and such. They made it sound like the Force or something. I made it a point to tell them that I WAS such a person, and a number of the posters begain to panic that I was going to "do something to them." Ignorance can really be quite funny at times XD
Indeed. /Smiles

I even questioned if they were actually serious, I thought they might be joking, but no, that is what they actually THOUGHT. It is completely true, as many of my close friends could attest, that when I get close to someone that connection does start to run both ways. People can start to feel things from me too, but I can't just AIM at someone and go "KABOOM! YOU SHALL FEEL PAIN!!" rofl

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Picking up Cookie to keep her from being stepped on,
she sits down and watches people dance.

User Image

Fashionable Explorer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XXx Yuki Tenshi xXX
Ion Core
XXx Yuki Tenshi xXX
Ion Core
Hello everyone! Can't believe we're on the last night of this already.
I know! its been so much fun ^^

Will you be hanging around at the guild?
of course *smiles*

I hope you'll like it there!

So, how are you today?

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Whisper From A Dream
[Tag]
Whisper From A Dream
Tell you more..hmm...This should amuse you. I was in a thread full of people, and the topic was actually ON empathy, and those who have it. Naturally I was curious, so I stopped in. Come to find out, the entire thing was SO off base it was ridiculous! People were saying things like extreme talented empaths (what they call this little "gift) can ZAP people with negative emotions and such. They made it sound like the Force or something. I made it a point to tell them that I WAS such a person, and a number of the posters begain to panic that I was going to "do something to them." Ignorance can really be quite funny at times XD
Indeed. /Smiles

I even questioned if they were actually serious, I thought they might be joking, but no, that is what they actually THOUGHT. It is completely true, as many of my close friends could attest, that when I get close to someone that connection does start to run both ways. People can start to feel things from me too, but I can't just AIM at someone and go "KABOOM! YOU SHALL FEEL PAIN!!" rofl
lol They seriously thought that? Wow...that made me laugh hard.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Tenack2
Tenack makes his way to the refreshment's table pouring himself a glass of punch.[i/] "Well the evening ceromonies should be beginning shortly. I hope there are fireworks."

Uiallin picked up a glass at the refreshments table, and saw the handsome man near her. "Beautiful isn't it.
d with a smile. "It is such a beautiful hall."

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150
Whisper From A Dream
Before I Found Love
*Walks into the ballroom then stops and gazes around the room. Smiles lightly to self then takes a glass of red wine before taking a seat on a plush crimson fainting couch. An amused smile graces my lips as I watch other ball goers dance and laugh merrily amongst themselves.*

Welcome! Come on in and enjoy yourself!

"Thank you very much. This is an extravagant ball you have here." *Smile and takes a sip of wine*

Mythical Lightbringer

Ninjadude
Whisper From A Dream
[Tag]
Whisper From A Dream
Indeed. /Smiles

Yeah, they did! And the ones who weren't on about that expected me to perform parlor tricks. "If you're an empath, then what did I eat for breakfast?! =D" And "Then what am I thinking right now?" By this time, I facepalmed so hard, its a wonder I didn't leave a mark! If I wanted to perform tricks, I'd join the circus, as a good friend of mine just remarked to me on messenger. lol

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Whisper From A Dream
Wouldn't want you to use those powers for evil.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Whisper From A Dream
Ninjadude
Whisper From A Dream
[Tag]
Whisper From A Dream
Indeed. /Smiles

Yeah, they did! And the ones who weren't on about that expected me to perform parlor tricks. "If you're an empath, then what did I eat for breakfast?! =D" And "Then what am I thinking right now?" By this time, I facepalmed so hard, its a wonder I didn't leave a mark! If I wanted to perform tricks, I'd join the circus, as a good friend of mine just remarked to me on messenger. lol
There are always people that have eaten a bowl of silly in the morning for breakfast, as I like to say. anywho I have got to go for a bit I shall be on later though.

Sparkling Loiterer

14,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls

"Oh I am fine I injoying this party fairly well but... it seem like some thing bohtering you?"

-he sit next to her-

"Feel feel to talk if you like."

"Ah, I'm so very glad to hear that... -smiles warmly-
Ah, I was just feeling a little lonely last night, I was waiting for someone to come online, and sort of wishing that he would ask me to the ball, hehe... but I did get to eventually talk to him, so I'm happy. =^-^=
-blushes deeply- ahh..... -bows- t-thank you for listening to me, though, I know that was sort of random.... ./////.

Mythical Lightbringer

[Tag]
Whisper From A Dream
Wouldn't want you to use those powers for evil.

Well see, that's one of the very common misconceptions about this type of thing. It's not something that's consciously "used", its something that's just present. It's part of everything I think and do, and feel. Feelings come to me when they do, and its then that I act on them. When I feel that one of my friends is upset, for example, I can go to them and offer my help without them even having to tell me something is wrong. It's let me make a very significant difference to people at times.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
RainbowBubbles
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls

"Oh I am fine I injoying this party fairly well but... it seem like some thing bohtering you?"

-he sit next to her-

"Feel feel to talk if you like."

"Ah, I'm so very glad to hear that... -smiles warmly-
Ah, I was just feeling a little lonely last night, I was waiting for someone to come online, and sort of wishing that he would ask me to the ball, hehe... but I did get to eventually talk to him, so I'm happy. =^-^=
-blushes deeply- ahh..... -bows- t-thank you for listening to me, though, I know that was sort of random.... ./////.

"Oh it fine it fien I just makeign sure every one is haveing a wonderfull time. -he smiles under his masks and waves-

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Raven was in a cute-zone that she usually got into when she was playing with something absolutely adorable. She didn't even notice the flicking or the patting of the head as she gently poked and petted the curling and uncurling tail, holding one hand up to hold it and other to pet it. Raven almost squealed in childish delight before hugging the tail. "Oh! You are too cute!" she told it, fully realizing that it couldn't answer her at all.

Rene blushed when he heard Raven comment on his tail. He turned his head quickly so she wouldn't see his red cheeks. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked bashfully.

Raven giggled at Rene and smiled. "Yes, yes I am! Thank you," she told, giving him a hesitant hug instead of his tail. "F-for letting me pet your tail, I mean," she said, smiling with a light color going across her cheeks.

Rene quickly embraced her in his arms. The bugs, or what was left of them, darted from their hiding places in his coat and flooded into his hat without much notice. "Your welcome, Raven." He said, hugging her a little more tighter. His tail slipped out of her palm and curled up against his back, swaying blissfully.

Raven blinked at how quickly and strongly he embraced her but didn't mind, the color growing stronger in her face. Some bugs skittered away from their embrace and into his hat but Raven ignored them, enjoying the hug while it lasted, a smile growing on her face as she watched his tail sway happily.

Rene moved his hand across her back. "I hope this isin't going to far for you..." He said stopping momentarily. He loved the feeling of embrace, something he hadn't felt in a very long time. His tail fell to the side but continued it's steady movement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff