7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Whisper From A Dream
Tenack2
Good afternoon everyone *bows*

Welcome back! Lookin' good there soldier <3

I think I clean up pretty good. Thought it was a good occasion to dress up.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

"Ah how lovely." she said, nodding to him and rubbed the back of her neck lightly. "Oh! Uhm... he hasnt been making a mess - we've been quite clean," she assured, giving him a smile. Raven tried her hardest to be polite and not poke at him in pure wonder and curiosity. She chewed at her lip and wondered what else this night would evolve into...

Rene moved closer to Raven while the Slender Man sat in an open chair. "So...How has your night been so far?" He asked. "It's been fine...Played some music...Made some monsters..." Rene awnsered. "That's good..." Said the Slender Man. Rene moved a little closer to Raven, resting his tail onto her lap.

Raven didn't mind him scooting closer while the Man sat in a chair and began questioning them... or him. His tail rested on her lap and she looked down, blinking and made a little 'oh' before hesitantly running her finger down it, curiously. It was soft and cute... it made her smile as she began petting it lightly.

Rene's tail curled up around her palm. The Slender Man continued chatting away with Rene. In his fur a few small bugs scatterd away from Raven's hand movements, while some stayed behind to feel the small ammout of warmth.

Raven didnt mind one bit, she smiled away as his tail curled up in her palm and she couldn't help the smile that stayed on her face. The bugs were cute, or so she thought as she petted away at his tail, almost giggling at it a few times but she was afraid that if she did - Rene would notice she was petting his tail and yank it away.

Rene's tail continued curling and uncurling, like a little child's hand holding onto her's. The Slender Man continued speaking with Rene until he flicked the cat-man in the head. Rene hissed again, but was ceased when he was patted on the head with a black tentacle. "Remember the key is under the mat." Slender Man said before leaving again. Rene looked over at Raven and saw her playing with his tail. He laughed a bit and let her mess with it for a moment.

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Whisper From A Dream
<raises an eyebrow, curious now herself> Really? I'm kind of surprised in a way. It's rare, but I didn't think it was THAT rare ^^;;
Well, I'm sure others have this. Just you express it uniquely.

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Raven didn't mind him scooting closer while the Man sat in a chair and began questioning them... or him. His tail rested on her lap and she looked down, blinking and made a little 'oh' before hesitantly running her finger down it, curiously. It was soft and cute... it made her smile as she began petting it lightly.

Rene's tail curled up around her palm. The Slender Man continued chatting away with Rene. In his fur a few small bugs scatterd away from Raven's hand movements, while some stayed behind to feel the small ammout of warmth.

Raven didnt mind one bit, she smiled away as his tail curled up in her palm and she couldn't help the smile that stayed on her face. The bugs were cute, or so she thought as she petted away at his tail, almost giggling at it a few times but she was afraid that if she did - Rene would notice she was petting his tail and yank it away.

Rene's tail continued curling and uncurling, like a little child's hand holding onto her's. The Slender Man continued speaking with Rene until he flicked the cat-man in the head. Rene hissed again, but was ceased when he was patted on the head with a black tentacle. "Remember the key is under the mat." Slender Man said before leaving again. Rene looked over at Raven and saw her playing with his tail. He laughed a bit and let her mess with it for a moment.

Raven was in a cute-zone that she usually got into when she was playing with something absolutely adorable. She didn't even notice the flicking or the patting of the head as she gently poked and petted the curling and uncurling tail, holding one hand up to hold it and other to pet it. Raven almost squealed in childish delight before hugging the tail. "Oh! You are too cute!" she told it, fully realizing that it couldn't answer her at all.

Mythical Lightbringer

[Tag]
Whisper From A Dream
<raises an eyebrow, curious now herself> Really? I'm kind of surprised in a way. It's rare, but I didn't think it was THAT rare ^^;;
Well, I'm sure others have this. Just you express it uniquely.

That's not a polite way of saying that I've confused you, is it? <smiles at you> You can admit it, I'm an oddball <3

Interesting Lunatic

Lev D Franco Van Reign

Raven smiled at the bird and stood, not moving, as she flew onto her shoulder so she didn't startle the bird. She then chuckled and continued to gently pet the birds wings until she violently threw them around before settling on her other shoulder. Raven chuckled a bit more, reaching the same hand up to gently pet the bird.

As if sensing his grin, Raven giggled at him and smiled at Clarice, who was -apparently- getting her 'revenge' for Lev's earlier actions.

"Oh yes, I love birds," she confirmed with a soft nod. "My father used to have many birds within our home. He said that 'they were the only creatures to have the ability to reach heaven without passing on', so he loved them. And so me and my siblings were named after birds." she rambled on, not realizing that she was. "Oh - I'm sorry - I didn't mean to ramble." Raven then laughed a bit.

Fashionable Explorer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello everyone! Can't believe we're on the last night of this already.

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tenack2
Whisper From A Dream
Tenack2

"If you dont mind,could you tell me were you got that uniform? i might purchase it myself."

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Whisper From A Dream
That's not a polite way of saying that I've confused you, is it? <smiles at you> You can admit it, I'm an oddball <3
Perhaps. I am multitasking at the moment, so my comprehensions isn't at its best.

Mythical Lightbringer

Ion Core
Hello everyone! Can't believe we're on the last night of this already.

I know, the weekend flew by, and then its back to the guild, and then on to Pie Hard, yay food fights! XD

Mythical Lightbringer

XXx Yuki Tenshi xXX
Whisper From A Dream
XXx Yuki Tenshi xXX
Whisper From A Dream
XXx Yuki Tenshi xXX
Whisper From A Dream

Tonight is the last night. I don't know the exact time, but I know the closing ceremony is this evening. That's why I have to be sure we can just go right on hanging out! <3
I cant wait to get to continue hanging out ^^

Neither can I, and so we shall! <3
Yay ^^ *smiles* *laughs* I hope Ion gets here before the closing ceremonies.

He just got online, and I would venture to say will be here soon. ^_^;;
i heard closing ceremonies are supposed to be in about an hour but im unsure.

There, you see? I told you! <hugs>

Mythical Lightbringer

[Tag]
Whisper From A Dream
Perhaps. I am multitasking at the moment, so my comprehensions isn't at its best.

Enough about silly old me anyway, I'm not the only one here XD

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hiro209
Tenack2
Whisper From A Dream
Tenack2

"If you dont mind,could you tell me were you got that uniform? i might purchase it myself."

"Global Imports"

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
RainbowBubbles
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
RainbowBubbles
-slips into the ballroom quietly and sits in the corner taking in the grandeur of the ballroom and meditatively watches the dancers-

-soon Landusk was in the Corner too- "My They look like they havein fun do they?" -he ask while he smile under his masks-

-blinks in surprise to see someone else in the otherwise empty corner of the room-
she smiles shyly and responds, "Hehe, yes, it does look like a lot of fun... *pauses* ...how might you be today? (sorry for my huge delay in a response!)

"Oh I am fine I injoying this party fairly well but... it seem like some thing bohtering you?"

-he sit next to her-

"Feel feel to talk if you like."

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly

Raven was in a cute-zone that she usually got into when she was playing with something absolutely adorable. She didn't even notice the flicking or the patting of the head as she gently poked and petted the curling and uncurling tail, holding one hand up to hold it and other to pet it. Raven almost squealed in childish delight before hugging the tail. "Oh! You are too cute!" she told it, fully realizing that it couldn't answer her at all.

Rene blushed when he heard Raven comment on his tail. He turned his head quickly so she wouldn't see his red cheeks. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked bashfully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff