Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Lightbringer

Labtech Arkham
"Thank you for the welcome. The ball is going well for the most part I see. Have you been enjoying yourselves?"

"I am, yes, very much so aside from those who cannot behave decently. Said disruption has now been dealt with, so that should help things." She told her friend, sighing softly.

Interesting Lunatic

Finally arriving late, a lovely lady known as Abyssia glared at her companion, another lady by the name of Lady Raven. It was due to Miss. Raven that they were dreadfully late and Whisper would probably have her head. Grumbling in anger at her 'date', Abyssia waited for Raven to get out of the car, the poor girl tripping over her own, long dress. "For someone who's worn that dress for years - you sure can make a fool of yourself in it." Abyssia stated and Raven rolled her eyes. "And for someone who's a princess - you have no manners." Raven shot back and Abyssia laughed sarcastically. Brushing off her own dress, Abyssia took Ravens arm and the women walked their way in, ignoring the ignorant and idiotic as they did so, looking for specific people. "I dont need to tell you to behave... and no zombies please." Abyssia softly told Raven and the woman chuckled. "Of course not." the Necromancer agreed. "Good because I would hate to stab you with a shrimp fork and destroy that pretty dress of yours." Abyssia stated and Raven looked at her in shock, blinking but Abyssia just smiled and nodded at a few people.
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls

"Oh yes I do quite injoy Master Arkham, would you care for a dirnk?" -hold a glass for him if he want it-
"Ah, yes. Thank you very much. Just what I was looking for." He takes the glass, and looks about at all of the persons who have joined in the celebration. "Quite the lot we have here. If things continue in this manner we'll have more of a college bash than a ball though. I do hope things get more civilized."

Bashful Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
Legend slowly walks in, unsure if this was really a good idea.

Gaian

19,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
Farrah Fawcett
InvaIid User
Farrah Fawcett
InvaIid User
Farrah Fawcett

/waves back wit my boobs jiggling around
blaugh hi!!!

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm User and this here is a new friend of mine, Fang, what might your name be?" User replies

hi my name is farrah but u can call me farrah-chan desu~!!!!!! if u want

"Nice to meet you Farrah, please listen to Whisper, this is a Ball to honor the Gambino name, try to not get too excited"

but its supposed 2 be really fun right? we hav 2 celebrate da gambino name!!!! smile

"We are here to have fun, but not the kind of fun you're thinking of, I assume."
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka

-he soon chuckles and ruffle his hair a bit- "Stargely you remind me of my Youth at the time but well bit more silly as I say."
hmm landusk is very fancy today.

"Ah yes I done many thing to help you here... -take a long sigh- and I don't reget look back now..."
and i thank you for your help ^^

"Oh yes in you case you dear speical"

-he soon take off the lower mask and have a drink-
?

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
legendhearts

-soon dark robe man with battle mask of sort walk to Legend-

"Greeting miss, I am Landusk, Lord of Darkfalls and I humble honnor welcome to this year ball."
-bow gracefully-

Loyal Lionheart

Seeming to have gone unnoticed, Crytuf pressed against the mirrored wall, one hand resting on the head of the cane while the other clawed hand rested inside the finely tailored suit pocket. All the while shadowed eyes watched the ballgoers and the fun they were having.

Mythical Lightbringer

Jueru Kitsune
*walks in* Wow....what a beautiful mansion!!!!! ^^

"Thank you kindly! Mr Gambino does know how to live magnificently!" she agreed, smiling at the newcomer
Gapira walks inside and finds herself surrounded by unknown people. she makes her way into the crowd hoping to have a wonderful time

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Labtech Arkham

"Oh yes I do quite injoy Master Arkham, would you care for a dirnk?" -hold a glass for him if he want it-
"Ah, yes. Thank you very much. Just what I was looking for." He takes the glass, and looks about at all of the persons who have joined in the celebration. "Quite the lot we have here. If things continue in this manner we'll have more of a college bash than a ball though. I do hope things get more civilized."

"Areeged I try to have some my freind join mostly I got one." -take off his lower mask and drinks-

"I do we get more well mannor guess.."

-soon he put his mask back on-

"As of any master Arkham it is a honnor ot meet you."
Any excuse to party.. Woohoo!

Gaian

19,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
Whisper From A Dream

"I seem to be getting a headache, I'm going outside for a while." User says with a plain smile.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
InvaIid User
Farrah Fawcett
InvaIid User
Farrah Fawcett
InvaIid User
Farrah Fawcett

/waves back wit my boobs jiggling around
blaugh hi!!!

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm User and this here is a new friend of mine, Fang, what might your name be?" User replies

hi my name is farrah but u can call me farrah-chan desu~!!!!!! if u want

"Nice to meet you Farrah, please listen to Whisper, this is a Ball to honor the Gambino name, try to not get too excited"

but its supposed 2 be really fun right? we hav 2 celebrate da gambino name!!!! smile

"We are here to have fun, but not the kind of fun you're thinking of, I assume."

"I see we need to class this party up a bit... time for a costume change.
Or security." :<

Bashful Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
legendhearts

-soon dark robe man with battle mask of sort walk to Legend-

"Greeting miss, I am Landusk, Lord of Darkfalls and I humble honnor welcome to this year ball."
-bow gracefully-

Legend bows back.
"I'm Legend" She smiles "Pleasure to meet you"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out