Farrah Fawcett
InvaIid User
Farrah Fawcett
/walks in wit my boobs bouncing up and down
hey guys!!!!!!!! blaugh

-Waves with a big smile- heart

/waves back wit my boobs jiggling around
blaugh hi!!!

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm User and this here is a new friend of mine, Fang, what might your name be?" User replies

hi my name is farrah but u can call me farrah-chan desu~!!!!!! if u want

"Nice to meet you Farrah, please listen to Whisper, this is a Ball to honor the Gambino name, try to not get too excited"

but its supposed 2 be really fun right? we hav 2 celebrate da gambino name!!!! smile

Man-Hungry Receiver

golden slaughter
Farrah Fawcett

"Damn girl, your breasts are extravagant. They are so enormous. Like coconuts. May I take a gander under thy frock?"

shhh ok but u cant let the girl see u
or she will b very mad @ us and call us mean things!!!!!!!

Gaian

19,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
Fang198236
"dance, I'm sorry would you like to dance Farrah?" he said trying not to be distracted by her assets bouncing around

Talk to you later then User thinks to himself as he turns his attention to Labtech Arkham.
"Thank you for the welcome. The ball is going well for the most part I see. Have you been enjoying yourselves?"

Man-Hungry Receiver

Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
Farrah Fawcett
Farrah Fawcett
Whisper From A Dream
Farrah Fawcett

scuse me
i am civilized
pls don b jealuz of mi goods ty exclaim

Public indecency is not civilized behavior, especially in a formal setting. My friends and I are trying to enjoy ourselves, and if you cannot stop flaunting yourself, you will be asked to leave.

why can i just b free? crying y r u being meen 2 me?

"Freedom is one thing... is how you use and contral it anotehr it best to learn you place." -in a more angry tone-

um why r u getting angry? sad im just trying 2 hav fun!!!!!

-he puase for a moment- "yes I konw, Just try to behave well and I won't be bothered what you do." -he soon said in a clam tone-

i just rly like 2 party tho
/starts 2 shake mi booty
its rly fun 2 dance!!!!!! blaugh

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Whisper From A Dream
Rene Winkybunion
The freakish man known as Rene enters the ballroom. He is dressed in a black and orange suit with little bugs and things creeping around the sleves. "Hello everyone..." He says and approaches one of the buffet tables. With every stride of his feet, some kind of critter falls off and crawls back into his coat.

"Hello there!" Whisper greets him, trying hard not to laugh at his "friends" as they skitter around. "You seem to have brought a party of your own! How are you?"

Rene tips his hat to the lady who had greeted him. "I am fine, just decided to stop by and see the festivites." He puts his hat back on, provideing more spaces for the insects to hide. "Please don't be frightend by them, I tried to get them to move into my morning coat...But apperantly Slender Man told them to stay in my good rags or he'd step on them." He continues walking to the buffet.
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka

"I guess this mostly you 1st time seeing the high life of society? Well you family did owe me a deit so I guess must add this more.. don't worry about it... for now."

-soon he take another drink-
O w O what? ok then -drinks-

-he soon chuckles and ruffle his hair a bit- "Stargely you remind me of my Youth at the time but well bit more silly as I say."
hmm landusk is very fancy today.

"Ah yes I done many thing to help you here... -take a long sigh- and I don't reget look back now..."
and i thank you for your help ^^

Mythical Lightbringer

Farrah Fawcett
golden slaughter
Farrah Fawcett

"Damn girl, your breasts are extravagant. They are so enormous. Like coconuts. May I take a gander under thy frock?"

This is the last time I ask you to stop talking about boobs, and reducing my thread to a whore house. This is NOT the place for it, it disgusts me.

This applies to all guests: ANY AND ALL CONVERSATION OF A TRASHY NATURE IS NOT WELCOME. Thank you.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Labtech Arkham
"Thank you for the welcome. The ball is going well for the most part I see. Have you been enjoying yourselves?"

"Oh yes I do quite injoy Master Arkham, would you care for a dirnk?" -hold a glass for him if he want it-

Man-Hungry Receiver

Whisper From A Dream
Farrah Fawcett
golden slaughter
Farrah Fawcett

This is the last time I ask you to stop talking about boobs, and reducing my thread to a whore house. This is NOT the place for it, it disgusts me.

This applies to all guests: ANY AND ALL CONVERSATION OF A TRASHY NATURE IS NOT WELCOME. Thank you.
sorry ma'am exclaim i told her to keep it quiet!!!!!

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
*bounds into the ballroom*

"I'm sorry I had to dash earlier!"

11,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*walks in* Wow....what a beautiful mansion!!!!! ^^

Shadowshaska's Waifu

8,750 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
Farrah Fawcett

"Oh no, she heard us. This sort of thing shall be reserved for later tonight in my the comfort of my chambers, in the moonlight of the pale moon and an assortment of cheap dollar store candles I purchased from Dollarama. And oils from the stag shop. Till then, we dance.

OLAYYYYY ~"
        -- Le dancey dance of Olay. --

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka

"I guess this mostly you 1st time seeing the high life of society? Well you family did owe me a deit so I guess must add this more.. don't worry about it... for now."

-soon he take another drink-
O w O what? ok then -drinks-

-he soon chuckles and ruffle his hair a bit- "Stargely you remind me of my Youth at the time but well bit more silly as I say."
hmm landusk is very fancy today.

"Ah yes I done many thing to help you here... -take a long sigh- and I don't reget look back now..."
and i thank you for your help ^^

"Oh yes in you case you dear speical"

-he soon take off the lower mask and have a drink-

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Sure, I know how to Salsa" he says followin her lead and soon after th dance he leaves seeing as how the party is not really suiting him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff