• Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

He kept running and took a few left turns, trying to follow the smell. Surprisingly, it led him into a dead end. "Zut alors... We have to try another way." he said, catching his breath. He took another look around before taking off in the opposite direction to follow the scent once more.
I knew i shouldn't have chosen high heels today *she took a deep breath and ran after him again*

After hearing what she said, Etoile stopped running and turned to face her. "Voulez-vous vous reposer, mademoiselle? I do believe there is a bench up ahead if you want to sit down for a while." he offered, feeling bad for making her run so much.
Psh! *she shacked her head* No problem at all *She took her shoes off and looked at him* Show me the way Sir *she smiled*

"Etes-vous sûr, madame? I wouldn't mind it..." he said, but he trailed off as soon as he saw her take off her shoes. "Vous êtes sérieux? Well then, lets keep going!" he put on a grin again and marched off towards the bay in the distance.
*She saluted him again* Yes Sir!

He turned his face towards her, but he kept walking. "Madame? Have you ever heard of any whales coming through here? Just asking, but even if you do or don't know, we're going out there to search for one." he asked.

((I gotta go for a while. A friend is coming to visit and he planned for us to watch Titanic here at my house, hang out at the mall and then go see the Smurfs at the theater tonight.))

Tipsy Hero

Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

After hearing what she said, Etoile stopped running and turned to face her. "Voulez-vous vous reposer, mademoiselle? I do believe there is a bench up ahead if you want to sit down for a while." he offered, feeling bad for making her run so much.
Psh! *she shacked her head* No problem at all *She took her shoes off and looked at him* Show me the way Sir *she smiled*

"Etes-vous sûr, madame? I wouldn't mind it..." he said, but he trailed off as soon as he saw her take off her shoes. "Vous êtes sérieux? Well then, lets keep going!" he put on a grin again and marched off towards the bay in the distance.

He turned his face towards her, but he kept walking. "Madame? Have you ever heard of any whales coming through here? Just asking, but even if you do or don't know, we're going out there to search for one." he asked.

((I gotta go for a while. A friend is coming to visit and he planned for us to watch Titanic here at my house, hang out at the mall and then go see the Smurfs at the theater tonight.))
No i haven't. But i know there is whales in the ocean around here *She pointed left* That way.

(Okidoki! Have fun ^^, )

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

No i haven't. But i know there is whales in the ocean around here *She pointed left* That way.

(Okidoki! Have fun ^^, )

(Merci! :3)
"Alright, then! Lets go that way to start our search!" he giggled as he took off once more.

Tipsy Hero

Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

(Okidoki! Have fun ^^, )

"Alright, then! Lets go that way to start our search!" he giggled as he took off once more.
Okidoki *she smiled and followed him*

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

(Okidoki! Have fun ^^, )

((I have to go soon again, but I want to try to reply to this as much as possible.))

He laughed aloud whole-heartedly as he continued walking toward the beach. "Je vois la plage! It is getting nearer!" he grinned.

Tipsy Hero

Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

(Okidoki! Have fun ^^, )

((I have to go soon again, but I want to try to reply to this as much as possible.))

He laughed aloud whole-heartedly as he continued walking toward the beach. "Je vois la plage! It is getting nearer!" he grinned.
(Okidoki) Yes is it ! *she smiled and followed him again* I must say you're a good captain.. Or something *she giggled*

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

(Okidoki! Have fun ^^, )

(Okidoki) Yes is it ! *she smiled and followed him again* I must say you're a good captain.. Or something *she giggled*

He looked back at her again. "Ne vous inquiétez pas! I'm trying my best, madame!" he smiled back at her.

Tipsy Hero

Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

He looked back at her again. "Ne vous inquiétez pas! I'm trying my best, madame!" he smiled back at her.
No i really think you're good. I just don't know if I should call you captain or Sir *she smiled*

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

No i really think you're good. I just don't know if I should call you captain or Sir *she smiled*

He laughed aloud. "You can just call me Etoile, madame! Pas besoin de m'appeler «capitaine» ou «monsieur»!" he grinned even more.

Tipsy Hero

Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

He laughed aloud. "You can just call me Etoile, madame! Pas besoin de m'appeler «capitaine» ou «monsieur»!" he grinned even more.
*she smiled* Well i'm really bad with names Etoile. So if I do start calling you Bob or mike, bare over me *she laughed*

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura
XxXAurora BorealisXxX
Hana_Imakura

*she smiled* Well i'm really bad with names Etoile. So if I do start calling you Bob or mike, bare over me *she laughed*

"Ooh, I like that name 'Mike'! It wouldn't upset me if you ended up calling me that sometimes!" he giggled before he came to an abrupt stop. Here before him and under his feet was the ocean. He had led them to a little wooden pier. "Oh, my! Nous sommes ici!" he nearly squealed with delight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff