Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the ball, aru!

Looks like fun!~ 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 6 ]
The ball is only a ball because the awesome me is here. 0.16279069767442 16.3% [ 7 ]
You are China, aren't you? 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 10 ]
Time to PARTY~! 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
KOLKOLKOL... 0.2093023255814 20.9% [ 9 ]
Da ze~ 0.069767441860465 7.0% [ 3 ]
*grabs gold* 0.11627906976744 11.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Eloquent Explorer

User Image

E n g l a n d //
Arthur Kirkland

..:: | | Iggy the British Gentleman

User Image

England grumbled to himself incoherently, not very amused by America's antics.

He took a seat in one of the chairs and sipped his tea slowly, wondering why he showed up to this party in the first place.

User Image

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
((oh mi gosh, good morning hetalians))

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
They Call Meh Dr Giggles
((oh mi gosh, good morning hetalians))

((hey thar :3))

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Japan

- H O N D A KIKU -

Japan quietly excused himself, slipping in, taken aback from the usual ruckus cause by Alfred and Arthur. As for reference and profit, he sneaked a few pictures with a camera he always had at hand and with his cellphone just before greeting them.

"Ah,good day Arthur-san --... and Alfred-san. "
User ImageUser Image

Eloquent Explorer

User Image

E n g l a n d //
Arthur Kirkland

..:: | | Iggy the British Gentleman

User Image

England saw a flash out of the corner of his eye... and he was soon greeted by Japan.

"Did you just take a photo?!" Arthur demanded to know with widened eyes. He sure hoped that flash he saw was imagined.

User Image

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

just can't pull myself away from the dance floor
[ u n d e r -- a -- s p e l l, - i can't -- b r e a k ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ and i want to dance to this song ]
        ___________________i just don't know how to ask you

User Image

(( [Hello everyone!
I was wondering if you'd let me be Toris/Lithuania?
Thank you!] ))

Hello Hello!

Eloquent Explorer

Galadhwen--x
(( [Hello everyone!
I was wondering if you'd let me be Toris/Lithuania?
Thank you!] ))

((Sure~))

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
((yay, another Baltic, now Estonia won't be alone~ ^^ now all we need is Latvia))

Eloquent Explorer

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
((yay, another Baltic, now Estonia won't be alone~ ^^ now all we need is Latvia))

((Yup~!))

4,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

just can't pull myself away from the dance floor
[ u n d e r -- a -- s p e l l, - i can't -- b r e a k ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ and i want to dance to this song ]
        ___________________i just don't know how to ask you

User Image

"A party, hun?" The young Lithuanian thought as he looked up at the building that was designated for the ball. Sighing, Toris started making his way towards it. He had heard that Eduard and Feliks were going to be there. Oh dear.
Smiling, the brunette had arrived at the entrance, holding his invitation in delicate hands as he contemplated the manner in which he should enter.
Thinking up nothing spectacular, Toris walked in quietly, giving his invitation to the nice door man. The hall was spectacular. Crystal chandeliers were scattered on the roof and the dance floor was barely in use; letting its marble tiles shine through. Smiling, the Lithuanian looked around to see if there was anyone else he recognized.
Seeing no one at the present time, Toris happily made his way over to get a drink from the table that the host provided.

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image

Eesti Vabariik, Eduard Von Bock

Estonia walked around to see if he could find anymore familiar faces. After a while, he sees Lithuania at the table getting a drink. He rushes to him and hugs him "AH! Lithuania, you have no idea how glad I am to see you!"

User Image

Blessed Loiterer

User Image
I M ● Y O N G ● S O O
S O U T H ● K O R E A

South Korea fiddled with his bow tie as he walked in. He was wearing a black suit and lavender bow tie. He was excited for the ball and had dragged an unwilling Taiwan with him. He thought that this would be fun, he was very ready to party. He looked around wondering if anyone else he knew was there. He spotted Japan and China, a thought came to him, but he knew it would be inappropriate to claim some one's vital regions at a formal party.

User Image

Blessed Loiterer

User Image
Mei Lai
❀ T A I W A N ❀

Taiwan forced a smile, she was upset with Yong Soo for dragging her along she was not keen on big parties like this one. Truthfully she'd rather be at home, it wasn't that she disliked a bunch of people it was that she didn't like dancing or getting all dressed up things like that. She stood next to her idiot of a "brother" arm crossed, she was wearing a black dress and she wore a red flower in her hair, she didn't like dressing up too much like a princess because it was a hassle and a waste of time. Taiwan let out an irritated sigh she didn't really want to be at the ball.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces